Thread: La Fiesta @ Sengkang

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTan View Post
    The block near main road
    Works are in progress Isaac according to the latest video

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspo...ogress-63.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeden View Post
    Works are in progress Isaac according to the latest video

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspo...ogress-63.html
    Quite imbalance....Some reaching 3rd or 4th floor but some still in a digging process..LOL
    Thanks for the nice video though

Quite imbalance....Some reaching 3rd or 4th floor but some still in a digging process..LOL
    Thanks for the nice video though
    The one closest to the other side of the road are up till 7th haha! Dont worry bro, we will all TOP together so doesnt matter if fast or slow

No worries... Many thanks to the blogger.. I only copy and paste haha

The one closest to the other side of the road are up till 7th haha! Dont worry bro, we will all TOP together so doesnt matter if fast or slow

No worries... Many thanks to the blogger.. I only copy and paste haha
    Thanks Sheedon!😃

Just check the floor plan and found this condo balcony and A/c size is about 1/4 of the total size in general. i tink those near the mrt track could be noisy whenever mrt pass by. My friend staying near simei mrt and have problem in selling his unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoodman View Post
    Just check the floor plan and found this condo balcony and A/c size is about 1/4 of the total size in general. i tink those near the mrt track could be noisy whenever mrt pass by. My friend staying near simei mrt and have problem in selling his unit.
    Bro NEL is under ground, thats LRT track.

And we are paying sky high price for the unusable AC ledge. Maybe can put all our blooms and
    pails for storage.
    The Track noise you are referring should be from the LRT train tracks. Maybe not as noisy from a passing MRT train.

Big a/c ledges are here to stay until the URA changes the rule in which the GFA is tabulated. Not just for La Fiesta, most new condos are built in such manners now... To say its 1/4 of the total size is a big exaggerated haha but Its about 15% for both combined pending on ur unit size?

As pointed out by our guys here, its LRT that is running through those tracks not MRT and thus the noise level is significantly lower as they run on completely different systems and size

Big a/c ledges are here to stay until the URA changes the rule in which the GFA is tabulated. Not just for La Fiesta, most new condos are built in such manners now... To say its 1/4 of the total size is a big exaggerated haha but Its about 15% for both combined pending on ur unit size?

As pointed out by our guys here, its LRT that is running through those tracks not MRT and thus the noise level is significantly lower as they run on completely different systems and size
    Just check sengkang mrt is underground so it is lrt track near la fiesta. Many years never take mrt, pls pardon me. dont understand why ura policy to have large balcony and aircon ledge? More space should be for bedroom and living room as these are places people most of time spent.

Just check sengkang mrt is underground so it is lrt track near la fiesta. Many years never take mrt, pls pardon me. dont understand why ura policy to have large balcony and aircon ledge? More space should be for bedroom and living room as these are places people most of time spent.
    No worries no harm in clarifying things here!

If I understand correctly, balcony and a/c ledge do not count under GFA - which is the gross floor area of a development. This is the maximum area which the developer can use to build all the units and facilities and walkways etc.. A certain % of 'free space' is given to balconies and a/c ledges. As such, the trend is now more units, smaller rooms but bigger balconies and a/c ledges which are 'free space' for the developer to build and charge buyers. Previously, it included bay windows but it has since been removed.

The rule could had been meant to encourage the developers to max out the GFA to liveable space and give free area to a/c ledges and balconies for some outdoor living but it has been exploited.

I have seen units with balconies equal or bigger than the living room haha so unless the rules are changed again, developers will fully max out the free space given to them.

Please do correct me if I am wrong

Foundation work completed for the blocks next to the side gate facing the Compass Point. Owners be prepared for the stage 1 payment.

Quote Originally Posted by ML-novice View Post
    Foundation work completed for the blocks next to the side gate facing the Compass Point. Owners be prepared for the stage 1 payment.
    Yup! From the video can see its done too

Anyway 8 more units sold for the month of Aug! As compared to other lauches, Fiesta has been quietly attracting buyers despite the lack of commercials..

Yes... This is my observation too... There's hardly any LF advertisement but the sales seems pretty good...

Together with the Luxurie and compassvale mast, the whole place is going to be very cramped. Good luck.

Sengkang Point could be under going major Reno and expansion. Hopeful residents will not have to squeeze and get choked whilst shopping after the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh View Post
    Together with the Luxurie and compassvale mast, the whole place is going to be very cramped. Good luck.
    With residential increase, we are hopeful they can justify for more amenities, upgrade of compass point and revamp the Kopitiam square entirely. Perhaps this could also push for the sale of the commercial sites

Does anyone ve any latest video on progress update? Is there a common facebook created for La Fiesta owners to share info? Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ML-novice View Post
    Does anyone ve any latest video on progress update? Is there a common facebook created for La Fiesta owners to share info? Many thanks in advance.
    Check on youtube...Just type La Fiesta Condominium Progress 79

Check on youtube...Just type La Fiesta Condominium Progress 79
    Sorry should be La fiesta construction progress 79

Sorry should be La fiesta construction progress 79
    Thank you Isaac! Got it. The progress is fast for the stack that facing the HDB near the show room.

Hi ML, yup progress is much faster for these blocks almost reaching 15th already!

We do have a FB group call 'La Fiesta Home'.. Please do join in as we have more updates and discussion over there

Hi ML, yup progress is much faster for these blocks almost reaching 15th already!

We do have a FB group call 'La Fiesta Home'.. Please do join in as we have more updates and discussion over there
    Thank u Sheeden! I just sent out request to join the FB group. Appreciated your update.

Hi..can add me to fb too? Also bought lf..

Quote Originally Posted by Babyuser View Post
    Hi..can add me to fb too? Also bought lf..
    Hi Babyuser, welcome to the family

Do find the group 'La Fiesta Home', join in and the administrators will add u from there

Have added la fiesta home in my FB but till today I have not been accepted yet . Is the group still active?

the group still active... u pm me your email... i can try to add u....

EL Development is the developer for this condo... hope they learnt something from the Trivelis issue...

Guess Symphony Suites sales will have to wait and see if EL Development has mended their ways by using La Fiesta to turn the tide...

It's going to be fun to monitor this thread, since some la fiesta residents have quite a lot of positive opinion about their condo previously. I hope EL can show them what a "value for money" type of developer they are