Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why do chinese LOVE gambling..

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    haha that was inspired by my recent trip to KL i stayed in my cousin BIG house...and FELT so at Home the minute i opened my macbook air and got Connected to the WIFI.......really felt like home
    Yup, it is true.
    When abroad, the place I stay MUST have free or reasonable rate wifi or I will not stay there.
    That is the reason why I cannot go on cruise cos although there is internet but they charge about USD$10 per hour .

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Had T bone wagyu steak at Larbarca.
    4 of us ordered 2 kg of steak with truffle sauce.
    Really delicious.
    Took some photos.
    Sorry about the quality.
    Did not bring a proper camera but used my old android phone.

Remember - only on Thursday nite there will be 15% discount on their speciality steak.

Btw it was full house.
    Better to make reservation.
    Butter, you are a really sweet person! Thanks for taking the trouble to share and post pictures for us. 2 Kg meat is a lot, did you have the "jelat" feeling after consuming so much meat? Any room left for dessert? If yes, what did you order? Nice?

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalk
    Butter, you are a really sweet person! Thanks for taking the trouble to share and post pictures for us. 2 Kg meat is a lot, did you have the "jelat" feeling after consuming so much meat? Any room left for dessert? If yes, what did you order? Nice?
    You are most welcome .
    If the food is good, I will not hesitate to share it with all!
    At first I thought 2kg would be extravagant, but surprisingly, my 2 kids finished their plate and my husband and I had to "donate" ours to them. My son even sliced off the remnant meat from the T bone as he was not done with it yet!
    Nope, did not feel jelak.
    Usually when it comes to meat and fish, especially if not saucy, I am ok with it.
    Did not order dessert.
    Usually I don't want to "waste" my space for dessert .

Interestingly, the majority of the diners there that night were ang mos and all of them ordered wine.
    We were the only table without wine.

No matter how hard I have tried to cultivate my taste buds for wine, I can never appreciate it.

Anyway gambling and alcohol are not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    You are most welcome .

Usually I don't want to "waste" my space for dessert .

Interestingly, the majority of the diners there that night were ang mos and all of them ordered wine.
    We were the only table without wine.

No matter how hard I have tried to cultivate my taste buds for wine, I can never appreciate it.

Anyway gambling and alcohol are not my cup of tea.
    My favourite parts of a meal are starters and desserts. I don't really like the main course, that's why I often go for tapas.
    Wish I could drink as wines do complement and bring out the flavours of food. Just one sip of alcohol and it will trigger a migraine for 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalk
    My favourite parts of a meal are starters and desserts. I don't really like the main course, that's why I often go for tapas.
    Wish I could drink as wines do complement and bring out the flavours of food. Just one sip of alcohol and it will trigger a migraine for 3 days.
    LOL.... for me alcohol will make me tipsy and I can't enjoy the food.
    Once I almost choked on fish bones while having fish with wine .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456