Thread: What do you think..?

Default What do you think..?

Indian real estate nowadays has become quite promising as per the new prospects discovered in this scenario. Do you also think so? Is Indian real estate perfect to invest the money? What do you think of the future prospects of real estate if the areas like Eldeco Noida and Gurgaon are considered.

I think you better dont waste your time and effort here. You have come to the wrong forum. Most of us here are NOT NRI (nonresisdent indians) working in Singapore. Most of us here are locals, and a couple of folks from malaysia and indonesia.

I for one would not be interested in India market. until you get to the same status as china (hygiene, infrastructure), then it makes sense to invest there.

So pls dont waste time here, zero ROI seriously. Sorry to be so blunt, but would not like to see you waste your time fishing here and dont want to see thread spaces posted on india markets too.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    I think you better dont waste your time and effort here. You have come to the wrong forum. Most of us here are NOT NRI (nonresisdent indians) working in Singapore. Most of us here are locals, and a couple of folks from malaysia and indonesia.

I for one would not be interested in India market. until you get to the same status as china (hygiene, infrastructure), then it makes sense to invest there.

So pls dont waste time here, zero ROI seriously. Sorry to be so blunt, but would not like to see you waste your time fishing here and dont want to see thread spaces posted on india markets too.

thanks for suggestion..!!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123

Not many FBI see this forum......
    I m MM

Sorry what is FBI?

Quote Originally Posted by nalimakk
    thanks for suggestion..!!
    it is not a suggestion.

it is the best piece of advice you can get from this forum.

since no one is saying it.. GET LOST