Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC Global (Developer of the Marq) Plans to Delist from the Stock Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I buy only when I have excess $. Newbie in property. Can't afford D9 n D10 anyway.
    Bro, very smart.... Bro, I share with u a secret.... You need to search how to find the excess... It will not fall on your lap.... U have to make it happen...

I was not born rich bro... What I have today is all my own effort... No external help... Both spouse making it happen.... I went in look of the excess !!! And use the excess to multiply...

Do I wish I was born rich... NO !!!!! I am so proud of my achievements and I am a hardened man....

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, very smart.... Bro, I share with u a secret.... You need to search how to find the excess... It will not fall on your lap.... U have to make it happen...

I was not born rich bro... What I have today is all my own effort... No external help... Both spouse making it happen.... I went in look of the excess !!! And use the excess to multiply...

Do I wish I was born rich... NO !!!!! I am so proud of my achievements and I am a hardened man....

Prefer to invest only my $, not spouse's. This is for financial buffer. I have little wants, n investing in prop in e name of fun n for future generation.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Prefer to invest only my $, not spouse's. This is for financial buffer. I have little wants, n investing in prop in e name of fun n for future generation.
    Bro, so long u happy can Liao... Different strokes for different people...

For me, it is towards financial freedom which away achieved a few years ago. Now I work for staff and for fun... My staff all concern I go... So I feel obligated to them... Will retire before 50. Shiok man !!!!!

Now I travel for biz, it's all biz golf and wine and dine.... Just share strategy of biz and use abit of my mouth and brain....

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, so long u happy can Liao... Different strokes for different people...

For me, it is towards financial freedom which away achieved a few years ago. Now I work for staff and for fun... My staff all concern I go... So I feel obligated to them... Will retire before 50. Shiok man !!!!!

Now I travel for biz, it's all biz golf and wine and dine.... Just share strategy of biz and use abit of my mouth and brain....
    wah piang!

my role model!

mr chestnut, how much passive income when retire by 50?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    wah piang!

my role model!

mr chestnut, how much passive income when retire by 50?
    Passive income will be determined by your lifestyle...

For just husband and wife, some can survive on
    1. 3k
    2. 5 k
    3. 7 k
    4. 10 k

For me, none of the above. More than that... Don't ask me how much. Hahahahahaha just more than that...
    I cannot survive with less than that. Hahahahaha