Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: New Launch! Pavilion Square Mix development at 345 Geylang

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean see
    Those even lane, some bank do give loan however it will not be the full loan provided. And not all bank will support.
    Sorry if it not clear in my previous message
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    My D14 even lorong is with DBS.
    Mine too, 80% loan from DBS for my even lorong mm apartment.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Mine too, 80% loan from DBS for my even lorong mm apartment.
    hi bro care to share the banker so that in future i can recommend to my prospects

    cheers!
    For details, please visit properties in singapore

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean see
    hi bro care to share the banker so that in future i can recommend to my prospects

    cheers!
    We had fully paid our 1st ppty and the loan was also from DBS. This is the 2nd time we had taken up the loan from DBS for our 2nd ppty. This banker was introduced to us by the ppty agent at the showroom flat. I think the amount on the %age of loan will be at the discretion of the bank and not the banker. I don't think the banker can have any say to it, he only helped us to submit the necessary documents.

  4. #14

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    We had fully paid our 1st ppty and the loan was also from DBS. This is the 2nd time we had taken up the loan from DBS for our 2nd ppty. This banker was introduced to us by the ppty agent at the showroom flat. I think the amount on the %age of loan will be at the discretion of the bank and not the banker. I don't think the banker can have any say to it, he only helped us to submit the necessary documents.
    I was the 3rd time customer.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    the floor areas are weird numbers....

    don't recall there are any facilities in this project?

    oh got sky pool.... in geylang main road? ehhh.....

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I was the 3rd time customer.
    Looks like DBS has a better offer.

  8. #18

    Default

    what I got from various bankers.. odd lanes no issue with loan
    even lane up to 22 only can get from finance company such as Singapura Finance, Hong Leong Finance etc

    22 to 32 only DBS, UOB and OCBC will loan, up to their bank discretions

    32 onwards I think CIMB, StanChart also will loan.. correct me if wrong if got bankers here
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

    Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

  9. #19

    Default

    sorry to bring up an old thread ; any pav square (residential) owners here ? was looking forward to TOP next month but have to say the construction site looks anything near it !

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zzgiggs View Post
    sorry to bring up an old thread ; any pav square (residential) owners here ? was looking forward to TOP next month but have to say the construction site looks anything near it !
    hi there,

    there is the projected TOP & the legal TOP.

    As you have been on the ground, yes, the project is still in it's infancy.

    The character of geylang will evolve once Pavillion Square is up, boosting a mini-shopping mall, next to sheng shiong, and the row of frontage shops at Le Regal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions