Thread: FEO Festive Year End Lelong 2012

Default FEO Festive Year End Lelong 2012

Far East Organization unveils 2-3% year-end discounts

Check out which projects will get slashed prices.

According to a release, Far East Organization caps a successful year with festive promotions for selected projects across Singapore, including some of its most popular developments.

A wide range of residential projects across the island will be part of the festive promotion, including Far East Organization’s key launches in 2012:
    Watertown was launched in January amid much excitement in the new town of Punggol, featuring sky patios, suites, apartments, and SOHO units, together with Waterway Point, the retail podium located right below the residences. Together with The Hillier, it was one of the top selling projects for the month, according to REALIS.
    The Hillier – a Far East SOHO development features SOHO apartments with an adjoining mall, HillV2, adding vibrancy to the Hillview district. It is one of the top selling projects of the month when it was first launched in January, according to REALIS, the official real estate information system by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).
    Jointly launched in April with Sekisui House, Japan’s largest builder, and China Construction, residents at the Hillsta enjoy an exclusive enclave at Phoenix Road. Consisting of a condominium apartments, SOHO, and townhouse units, it is not only surrounded by lush greenery, but is also a stone’s throw away from major transport routes and the precinct’s heartbeat at Bukit Panjang.
    SeaHill, the first multi-component luxury residential and hospitality development to be launched in the West Coast area, features SOHO residences, condominium apartments, townhouse units, as well as a full service apartment block, Oasia West within its premise. The development was officially launched in May
    eCO – Jointly developed with Frasers Centrepoint Limited and Sekisui House, the 748-unit eCO was launched in September, the first private residential project launched at the Bedok South area in 30 years. Based on the theme “In harmony with nature”, the development features SOHO apartments, suites, lofts, condominium units and townhouses nestled within a specially planned environment. The development has attracted strong interests from buyers, and about 75% of the units have been sold. According to URA’s REALIS report, eCO was also the bestselling residential development for September.

Other projects included in the list are:
    Exclusive penthouse apartments including those in Silversea (East Coast) and Cyan (Bukit Timah Road) which have long been associated with a luxury lifestyle with its excellent prime location, expansive views, large living spaces and top-of-the line fittings and furnishings.
    Limited edition townhouses situated within condominium estates are well liked by those who enjoy landed living with access to a wide array of leisure facilities. A new housing rule in April 2012 now prohibits townhouses from being built within condominium developments, making those offered in developments such as euHabitat (Eunos), eCO and Hillsta, some of the last few strata landed homes left.

Far East Organization’s festive discounts are applicable to a broad range of units between 21 December 2012 and 3 January 2013, at selected projects. These discounts range from 2-3% and vary depending on the project.

-sbr

I wonder if it's like the furniture shop I pass by occasionally... few months ago, daybed price tag @ $700 (no discount). Yesterday, storewide 20% discount, but same daybed pricetag @ $999.

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    I wonder if it's like the furniture shop I pass by occasionally... few months ago, daybed price tag @ $700 (no discount). Yesterday, storewide 20% discount, but same daybed pricetag @ $999.
    What's with these furniture shop.
    Last time I bought mattress 2 years ago, they said sale.
    Then later I realized that the sale is on going.

Used to walk past by this antique shop in Shanghai every day
    Closing Down sales...

Now, after almost four years, still having the same Closing Down sales...

Projects with 3% Christmas Special*
    1. Altez
    2. Cyan
    3. euHabitat
    4. Hillsta
    5. Horizon Residences
    6. Jardin
    7. Miro
    8. Orchard Scotts
    9. SeaHill
    10. Seastrand
    11. Silversea
    12. Skyline Residences
    13. The Bayshore
    14. The Seawind
    15. The Cape
    16. The Clift
    17. The Hillier
    18. The Shore
    19. The Greenwich
    20. The Lanai
    21. The Scotts Tower
    22. Vida
    23. Vista Residences
    24. Watertown
    25. Waterfront Isle
    26. Woodhaven

Projects with 2% Christmas Special*
    1. Alba
    2. Boulevard Vue
    3. Banyan Villas
    4. Bedok Grove
    5. Cabana
    6. Cashew Crescent
    7. Chuan Villas
    8. Cashew Hill
    9. Cashew Villas
    10. Dalla Vale
    11. eCO
    12. Florida Park
    13. Gardenville
    14. Gentle Villas
    15. Gerald Park
    16. Gold Coast Condo
    17. Greenwood Mews
    18. Holland Grove
    19. Henley Gardens
    20. Laguna Green
    21. Mistral Park
    22. Rosevale
    23. Serenity Park
    24. Sea Breeze Terrace & Zephyr Park
    25. Sin Ming Plaza
    26. The Baycourt
    27. The Greenwood
    28. The Sound
    29. 17U Limau Garden

* Terms and Conditions apply. Valid from 21 Dec 2012 t0 3 Jan 2013.

Quick go and buy !

Only 10 days left !

DKSG

Only 2-3%? And price compared to peers are how many % higher again?

i think these are for foreigners to buy?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Fishing those hit by 3% ABSD
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Fishing those hit by 3% ABSD
    They are fishing for me ?

WooHoo ! For once Office Boy got people wanna fish!

DKSG

I'm very scare of FEO tactics.. If last time gave 17% disc.. Now act blur say on top of the usual 14% + now year end 3%.. Make u happy