View Poll Results: What do you like to see in Propertykaiser?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Forum

1 50.00%
  • 2. Ask Kaiser

1 50.00%
  • 3. Find your neighbour

1 50.00%
  • 4. Property transaction data Sales transaction & rental info.

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Property KaiSer

Hey peeps, Im baaaack!!!

Kaiser, will you consider openly gay people as business partner?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Hey peeps, Im baaaack!!!

Kaiser, will you consider openly gay people as business partner?
    yes we do consider openly gay people as business partner. In fact we welcome all people of all races, all religions, all nationalities, all sexes, all sexual orientation ....as long as they are rich, stupid, don't ask too many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    yes we do consider openly gay people as business partner. In fact we welcome all people of all races, all religions, all nationalities, all sexes, all sexual orientation ....so long as they are rich, stupid, don't ask too many questions.
    Hehee.... Nice to see u again my bro. Ur the first to welcome me back. Hope everythings fine with you the past 10 mths i was away cloning myself and legalising gay marriage in France.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Hehee.... Nice to see u again my bro. Ur the first to welcome me back. Hope everythings fine with you the past 10 mths i was away cloning myself and legalising gay marriage in France.
    Being a narcissist, I have always thought of cloning myself so that i can admire myself (without a mirror), until i realise that i cannot stand myself since i am not only a narcissist, i am also an egoist.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Being a narcissist, I have always thought of cloning myself so that i can admire myself (without a mirror), until i realise that i cannot stand myself since i am not only a narcissist, i am also an egoist.
    Seems like we are same wavelength... When i was muscular n fit, i used to turn myself on more looking into mirror vs looking at my so called 'gym toned' (flab chubby trying too hard) bf.

I absolutely hated myself for having those egoistic feelings and UNDER STANDing myself like that.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast