Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    well said mcm, as long as true to yourself, but I very scared certain nick seems to have multiple split personalities as least yowetan is always Mt Sinai
    Hi..the fact is - I dont have a crone, nor I have an agenda.

I am truly looking for a residential home for my whole family, and all of our family members and myself particularly prefer Mt Sinai for various obvious reason(s).

Also, adding to Sea Esta point - Please do respect fellow forumers (i.e. my dream of owning a Mt Sinai property) and refrain from throwing insults and unpleasant comments (direct or/and indirect, intentional/non-intentional or whatever agenda) repeatedly. It is fine to be criticized and I am open to it, however when a person begins to attack a person's integrity and moral value, he or/and she (sharing one nick) shall be subjected or willing to accept people's attack (direct/indirect).

In short, we including myself are here to share good practices and opportunitie(s) if there is any. Open to criticism is part of the learning and acceptance of people's opinion(s), perspective(s) and xx cents view(s) are equally important to nurture and build a person's character.

Lastly, this is for Laguna - If you say (1) you better deliver (1). Currently you are not delivering. Nonetheless, as my very first input in your thread - welcome back to the forum. You may be wise but you cannot be right everytime; Hint: Lee Kuan Yew.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi..the fact is - I dont have a crone, nor I have an agenda.
    Before bro mcm spots the mistake....

I think you meant "clone"?

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Lastly, this is for Laguna - If you say (1) you better deliver (1). Currently you are not delivering. Nonetheless, as my very first input in your thread - .

耳东先生
    我写一切关于你的,都是出至於你,可能加了少许油,炒香了一点

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Before bro mcm spots the mistake....

I think you meant "clone"?
    Hi...I meant both. Thanks for including "clone" for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    耳东先生
    我写一切关于你的,都是出至於你,可能加了少许油,炒香了一点
    Hi...your definition of measurement is relative; it doesn't matter little or many. It is either YES or NO; one or zero. 多 一点,少一点 无所胃。最中要是有 还是没有。

我就是明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast