Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    When Atrium residences was 1st launched, I think it was around $600+ psf, but now seems that most of the new launch Geylang properties were around $1,200 to $1,400.
    Oh, I correct it. When Atrium Residences was 1st launched in Yr 2006, it was actually only $300-$500psf.

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.sg/2010/1...-freehold.html

Taken from Google map in 2011.

Daytime is liddat.
    Night time how?

actually many of those who brought geylang units sldnt be concern w streetwalkers as they should know about it before committing.

I dunno y every now n then ppl who have no vested interest must join in and give their piece of comments on whores which we already know....buay sian? we want to pump our money there its our choice.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks

Daytime is liddat.
    Night time how?
    The Google map is in Yr 2011, that's before the enbloc. Maybe things might change to better when new apartments are coming up.

Night time, most of the residents will be sleeping unless you want to watch a free show.

some buy into geylang with hope of it getting cleaned up soon ma
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    some buy into geylang with hope of it getting cleaned up soon ma
    Partly also because of the price.

Daytime is liddat.
    Night time how?

Yup, like what BabyT mentioned, we know the place.

But as I mentioned before, I have been actively walking about the area... one thing i also observed is that, there are more and more young couples staying in the area.

I think most of them stay at the newly develop condo...

seriously undervalued ... is what geylang is

My Friend just booked one unit from One Loft on yesterday... $820,000.00 for 560 sqft....seems like the price jack up already...

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    My Friend just booked one unit from One Loft on yesterday... $820,000.00 for 560 sqft....seems like the price jack up already...
    Wow, is >$1400 psf. Lucky you and BabyT bought earlier. Where is the showroom located, is it closed already? I'm very curious to see how the #1 loft looks like with 2 storey.

Wow, is >$1400 psf. Lucky you and BabyT bought earlier. Where is the showroom located, is it closed already? I'm very curious to see how the #1 loft looks like with 2 storey.
    The showroom for #1 Loft is located along 68 Guillemard Road, roughly opposite of Lor 14.

The showroom for #1 Loft is located along 68 Guillemard Road, roughly opposite of Lor 14.
    Ya, Xiao Hei told me that too but I can't find leh. Maybe one of this days, go down and have a look again. Hope that the showroom is still there by then.

Ya, Xiao Hei told me that too but I can't find leh. Maybe one of this days, go down and have a look again. Hope that the showroom is still there by then.
    Sis, here are some pictures to guide you.
    The entrance is after the bus stop on the left where the 2 people are walking.

Sis, here are some pictures to guide you.
    The entrance is after the bus stop on the left where the 2 people are walking.
    OIC, no wonder I can't find, I didn't go to that area. I was walking along the Lorong side. Thank you.

OIC, no wonder I can't find, I didn't go to that area. I was walking along the Lorong side. Thank you.
    Sister, U wana purchase a unit as well?

ur fren didn't receive the 10% discount?

Sister, U wana purchase a unit as well?
    Want to but no "Vitamin M".

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    ur fren didn't receive the 10% discount?

he said NO...

#1 Loft is not facing directly Jln Suka and Jln Molek. I think Octet is the one nearest to action.
    BabyT..i dont think the street walkers will affect #1loft...Our Main Entrance is facing the conservation building(Lorong 24A).....WHereas for Edenz loft and The Octet, the exposure to street walkers are higher...

as I said, I will play w my water gun from my open balcony and aim at the hookers and customers standing downstair my apartment.

Saw this good deal. Can buy this if it is true price as indicated:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...#contact_agent

agent name is Murphy leh

as I said, I will play w my water gun from my open balcony and aim at the hookers and customers standing downstair my apartment.

Dear BabyT..are u serious? count me in...if u ever do that....

nowadays the kids play w those Styrofoam water gun...very powerful one.

ya I will squirt at them at night....unless they keep looking up for me else they wont be able to sight me.

nowadays the kids play w those Styrofoam water gun...very powerful one.

ya I will squirt at them at night....unless they keep looking up for me else they wont be able to sight me.
    Water gun not powerful enough, use a plastic bag and fill with water, then throw down, that's what my ex-neighbour did, he threw a bag of water at someone whom he disliked, and then "siam", nobody knew that it was him.

can also but dunno water bags will hurt innocent passerbys or not...scare the pressure will hit the head badly.

since I stay highest floor...can just squirt up the sky and let water falls on them....best to use black water ink

or used water from soaking my socks...im sure they will siam loft1 next time cos they know some idiots throwing water down.

can also but dunno water bags will hurt innocent passerbys or not...scare the pressure will hit the head badly.

since I stay highest floor...can just squirt up the sky and let water falls on them....best to use black water ink

or used water from soaking my socks...im sure they will siam loft1 next time cos they know some idiots throwing water down.
    I think Lor 24 at the present don't have innocent passerby. I think I'm the only innocent woman there this evening, haha.

Went to see the #1 Loft today, really impressive but the problem is the staircase is not suitable for those who have legs problem especially old people. Since still have time, so my husband and I walked to Lor 24. Really "Eye Open", no wonder Adam is so angry. But the agent told me that in 2 yrs times, almost all the housing will be enbloc, and all the vice will be chased to the lower lorongs. Whether to be trusted or not, I don't know but this is the 2nd agent who told me that.

I think there is still a 10% discount, why Rontan's friend never get it?

I think Lor 24 at the present don't have innocent passerby. I think I'm the only innocent woman there this evening, haha.

Went to see the #1 Loft today, really impressive but the problem is the staircase is not suitable for those who have legs problem especially old people. Since still have time, so my husband and I walked to Lor 24. Really "Eye Open", no wonder Adam is so angry. But the agent told me that in 2 yrs times, almost all the housing will be enbloc, and all the vice will be chased to the lower lorongs. Whether to be trusted or not, I don't know but this is the 2nd agent who told me that.

In 2 years' time, the area will go enbloc? I'd love to hear how the agents arrive at this conclusion cos as of now, URA and SPF can't even commit on how and when they can deal with the worsening vice problems here ...

Still as I have reiterated many times, I'd love to be proven wrong, for the good of all of us, present and future residents of this area.

As an update, SPF and URA can't commit to a date for the meeting, though it was raised more than a month ago, with lots of finger-pointing between URA and SPF. I guess as of now, we'll still have to be patient and wait, at the same time, pray hard that I won't appear in the news for the wrong reason, meaning, as the first casualty of this entire Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 saga. Who wants to be the whistle-blower in the first place?

Sigh ...
    Help to propagate this! Everyone deserves a safer home!
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveJalanSuka

i also dunno leh

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    In 2 years' time, the area will go enbloc? I'd love to hear how the agents arrive at this conclusion cos as of now, URA and SPF can't even commit on how and when they can deal with the worsening vice problems here ...

Still as I have reiterated many times, I'd love to be proven wrong, for the good of all of us, present and future residents of this area.

As an update, SPF and URA can't commit to a date for the meeting, though it was raised more than a month ago, with lots of finger-pointing between URA and SPF. I guess as of now, we'll still have to be patient and wait, at the same time, pray hard that I won't appear in the news for the wrong reason, meaning, as the first casualty of this entire Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 saga. Who wants to be the whistle-blower in the first place?

Sigh ...
    Adam..told u many times already..in 2016,lets group together and seek the clarifications from the authorities....