Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

iirc there is a small lane beside/hind coffee shop
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Babyt..can u disclose your gender to us?male or female?...are u an agent?

male.

im not agent. what makes you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    male.

im not agent. what makes you think so?
    erm..u only say good things about #1loft....

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    erm..u only say good things about #1loft....

Based on profiling, BabyT is likely a young female property agent (perhaps early 30s) who has a real name that starts with "T".

No offense BabyT, cos you know the above is not true. I am also interested in Geylang properties, but specifically gave Lorong 24 a miss at the moment. I hope things do get better so I can re-evaluate my options.

u r not the first one to think I am an agent. there is one fellow who created 1 new nick w 1 post to accuse me of an agent. the last check on his profile, he didn't post anything else till date.

Some ppl here think im an agent just because I say good thing about WHAT I HAVE BROUGHT?

You don't buy something u don't like in the first place? For 1Loft, other than the warehouse looking design and the whores, there is nothing to fault w it. I get to stay top floor w roofless balcony...I cant own a penthouse elsewhere. Geylang is very near to city!

Only ppl who no vested interest will nitpick on every condo in this forum and make snitch remarks on their condo name, showroom, launches, location, design etc. its easy to make such remarks I also can.

If I am an agent, why am I not giving out my personal contact to ppl here?How in the first place I can earn a sales from 1loft when I didn't even tell ppl my identity? U even asked for my whatsapp and I didn't even give it to u.

If sharing purchase experience, posting good comments on your property is a crime here, I think next time I will just keep to myself.

Based on Irisng posting, she said about 10units left unsold...woah if that's the case, I sld have MIA from this thread already...still continue to entertain my 'clients' here? I will move on to other condos I am selling and post good things on them.

Come 2016, I will say hi to u at 1loft.

BabyT, just curious you are 32 this July & so 35 in 2016...

Has it crossed your mind that you may get married next few years & that loft 1-bedder may not be that suitable for starting a family?

I'm only asking this Q cos quite a number of my fellow peers at this age group are contemplating buying a 1-bdrm studio but worried it may not be most apt for family per se...

i was personally in this limbo before

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681
    BabyT, just curious you are 32 this July & so 35 in 2016...

Has it crossed your mind that you may get married next few years & that loft 1-bedder may not be that suitable for starting a family?

I'm only asking this Q cos quite a number of my fellow peers at this age group are contemplating buying a 1-bdrm studio but worried it may not be most apt for family per se...

i was personally in this limbo before
    there r things I do not need to disclose openly in this forum of my decision

tell so much, ppl said u r agent, don't tell so much ppl wondering if u really brought a unit.

My mistake, Octet showroom is still there but we didn't go in cos my husband didn't want to go in because he said no intention to buy, so don't go in, if not the agent will keep pestering us. But I think likewise, since there are no viewers and the salesman is sitting around, no harm going in and have a look, in this way, at least we won't cause them to loose any potential buyers.

First time when I bought my Geylang ppty, I also have no intention to buy, just thought of see see look look only but end up bought a unit there. Now is so anxious waiting for the TOP.

there r things I do not need to disclose openly in this forum of my decision

tell so much, ppl said u r agent, don't tell so much ppl wondering if u really brought a unit.
    Babyt...sorry for assuming u to be an agent...there are so many bangla streetwalkers at lorong 24, u dont feel worried about your safety at all?

went cycling today and decided to drop by lorong 24 around 9pm.

woah very packed street w foreigners. 1 whore saw me and blinked her eye at me. she looks like malay, sexy and plump figure. I wonder if she is ah gua also.

anyway the entire stretch of terrace houses looked vacanted that's why the street is darker and the foreigners gathered there. I hope the crowd will disperse once contruction for 4 condo start.

why sld I be afraid of the banga? im a guy

pity adam for staying among the crowd.

anyone has any idea how to make use of the strata void space beside the staircase? its a whopping 9m sq of air space!

Tot of making it into a storage area but dunno if constructor can make it stable enough to put heavy load.

nice large painting. art piece. or chandelier?
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

anyone has any idea how to make use of the strata void space beside the staircase? its a whopping 9m sq of air space!
    Book shelves? Display shelves?
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Tot of making it into a storage area but dunno if constructor can make it stable enough to put heavy load.
    Whatever structure you build max allowed is 5m sq area only.

Edenz Loft's showroom already tear down.

Just to update everyone, I'll be going to Geylang NPC next Monday for a meeting. URA will not be represented (disappointed but not surprised). For the rest of the details, they are found @ Save Jalan Suka - Lorong 24
    Help to propagate this! Everyone deserves a safer home!
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveJalanSuka

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Just to update everyone, I'll be going to Geylang NPC next Monday for a meeting. URA will not be represented (disappointed but not surprised). For the rest of the details, they are found @ Save Jalan Suka - Lorong 24
    Looks that there are more people watching than patronise.

good news.............I heard from agent....now only left 2 units available..IRIS, u wana buy or not?

good news.............I heard from agent....now only left 2 units available..IRIS, u wana buy or not?
    Aiyah, no "Vitamin M" liow lah.

tomorrow URA will release sales figure for condos up to April.

tomorrow URA will release sales figure for condos up to April.
    BABY T..who told u 1?

go URA website. Info are open for u.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIW.../search.action

go URA website. Info are open for u.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIW.../search.action
    BabyT, the condo i booked, the amount reflected in S&P is $676,000.00 for 560sqft...is the price reasonable?

Not bad for a condo that hardly does any advertising and in Lor 24 somemore.

BabyT, the condo i booked, the amount reflected in S&P is $676,000.00 for 560sqft...is the price reasonable?
    I paid the same as u...I dunno if its reasonable...probably lah for the time now. not a speculator but I brought because its very near to city n the 2 level concept.

which unit u staying...don't need to tell me which floor. LOL

I cant tell u my unit # as I have told u I will stay top floor. don't want to get stalked haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Whatever structure you build max allowed is 5m sq area only.
    do you mean building another level (loft) max is only 5m sq? it is per unit or per room or what? wanting to building a walk in wardrobe on another level but unsure if it is permitted.

I paid the same as u...I dunno if its reasonable...probably lah for the time now. not a speculator but I brought because its very near to city n the 2 level concept.

which unit u staying...don't need to tell me which floor. LOL

I cant tell u my unit # as I have told u I will stay top floor. don't want to get stalked haha.
    560sqf included air space?

Based on URA April data,

64 out of 80 units sold for #1 Loft
    30 out of 42 units sold for Edenz Loft
    2 out of 56 for The Octet

Octet doesn't look appealing in design and concept.

yes...ur total area purchased includes airspace of about 9m sq.