Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    Octet doesn't look appealing in design and concept.

yes...ur total area purchased includes airspace of about 9m sq.
    9 sqm not a lot.

Default Bank Loan

Dear all,

Like all of you, I have bought a unit at #1 Loft.

If you have difficulties in getting a bank loan (other than Singapura Finance
    and Hong Leong), I can help to introduce a banker that will offer a bank loan at SIBOR + X rate.

Please private message me or email me at [email protected]

On a separate note, I heard #1 Loft is FULLY SOLD. (16 units most probably
    waiting for case to be closed)

Have a nice weekend to all and looking forward to seeing you at the new place.

The above is a good example of suspected agent.

dunno how the rest think that I m an agent when I didn't even put my email or contact or advertisement-like posting.

The above is a good example of suspected agent.

dunno how the rest think that I m an agent when I didn't even put my email or contact or advertisement-like posting.
    Unfortunately, you are wrong.

I don't mind being an agent though.

u r more suspicious cos u went around Octet and Edenz Loft thread to post the same banker recommendation.

u r more suspicious cos u went around Octet and Edenz Loft thread to post the same banker recommendation.
    If I were an agent, I wont waste my time here. Stamp duty alone for the new project corals at Keppel Bay already can buy 1-2 units of Loft One (from the forum it is >10Million for a 4BR apartment).

ernsttay = SQ008 ?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    ernsttay = SQ008 ?
    of course not ! dont make assumptions like

ernsttay = irisng

I went to see White Haven showroom and their 46sqm somehow looks less spacious than 1Loft 51sqm. I hope 1Loft showroom is true to size.

I am comtemplating whether to move my master room to downstair and then the actual master room w open balcony to living/dining area.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    of course not ! dont make assumptions like

ernsttay = irisng
    Sorry, because of the thread #364 & #366.

BabyT.. i heard our developer for this project going to launch a new project,#1 suites at Lorong 20...THe design is very similar to one loft........

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...uites--ForSale

woah freaking same design lor....how come they don't come out w new design???

anyway I prefer our design as the layout mean u don't have corner units looking at ur unit.

but then lor 20 even nearer to red light area leh.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Sorry, because of the thread #364 & #366.
    I am still here

Not sure why people are paranoid about others being agents.

Work is such a pain.

I heard the Loft is fully sold?

I also heard that the unit might TOP 3-6 months after completion?

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...uites--ForSale

woah freaking same design lor....how come they don't come out w new design???

anyway I prefer our design as the layout mean u don't have corner units looking at ur unit.

but then lor 20 even nearer to red light area leh.
    Atrocious.

But doubt this will be a success since its Lorong 20.

Only Singapura and Hong Leong will likely finance.

Will anyone here buy?

im not surprised if they reuse the same showroom!

I think its ridiculous for them to apply same design concept on a new project...it makes our #1loft lost its uniqueness.

Imagine building another 2nd Ferrari condo using design copied from the current one...wouldn't ur customers be upset?

The 1 suites looks more like a circuit-board with more colourful useless lines added in. I tot #1 Loft design was quite bland (but I go ahead because of the 2-storey concept n location).

HOW I WISH THE PLANTER BOX IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW IS REMOVED AND BECOME A FULL LENGTH WINDOW LIKE 1 SUITES.

i pity the buyers who have to buy a unit where the colorful line cut across the length of their balcony/window..

i pity the buyers who have to buy a unit where the colorful line cut across the length of their balcony/window..
    Baby T..the agent told me...price/sqft is the same as one loft....In my personal opinion....the price for 1 suites should be lower than one loft cus its location too bad....next to the brothel at lorong 18....

i guess so too.

surrounded by all the hotels. if i buy the same unit facing the same direction, i will be looking at Fragrance hotel 8th floor.

what a lazy way for the developer to save $$$

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-1-suites

the staircase is blocked by a high wall. ours is not.

do u prefer this design or 1loft design of the staircase?

Thumbs up Comparing 1loft & 1suites

Hi, My first ever post.

Aesthetics point of view, the exposed staircase makes the space (width of apartment) look bigger. I think the full wall will restrict the air circulation between the 2 floors; somemore this is a full concrete wall?

#1 suites definitely does not look as nice as #1loft, though v. similar. Comparing location, structural layout (the L shapes), they cannot be priced the same..

Does anyone know what #1 suites is facing? u realise their balcony are not on the sides? that's because those views will be of the geylang hotels.

Please update if u know when the showroom is up? Be very curious to check it out. thks

Hi scarkker,

are u a buyer of 1loft?

there r so many new projects coming along geylang, i think this place will be transformed..

I had been looking at geylang properties recently after owning a few OCR properties and decided to investigate more and invest something different.
    To invest in geylang is either hero or zero.
    Guess most of buyers' concern is the loan part and I also suspect bank's valuation in future when u decide to sell the geylang properties might not be high. This means that your future buyer might need to have more ready cash to buy from you. But I understand rental wise should be acceptable. However, not sure after so many MMs in geylang, rental might face intense competition.
    Nevertheless, if i'm free, will take a look at #1 suites later.

For #1 loft buyers, I reckon it's a good buy if u purchase it at 6xx k.
    Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    I had been looking at geylang properties recently after owning a few OCR properties and decided to investigate more and invest something different.
    To invest in geylang is either hero or zero.
    Guess most of buyers' concern is the loan part and I also suspect bank's valuation in future when u decide to sell the geylang properties might not be high. This means that your future buyer might need to have more ready cash to buy from you. But I understand rental wise should be acceptable. However, not sure after so many MMs in geylang, rental might face intense competition.
    Nevertheless, if i'm free, will take a look at #1 suites later.

For #1 loft buyers, I reckon it's a good buy if u purchase it at 6xx k.
    Congrats.
    hi XAn, no problem with the loan...i use hong leong, which offer me 80% of the loan...Singapura Finance also offer 80%........For UOB, they only offer 70%.......Rental wise, if u wana rent out easily is $2,500 per month, for your info, if take 80% loan, the monthly payment is $2,000 per month...positive cash flow of 500 dollars per month....Apart from that, if u walk to aljunied MRT station , the distance is about 390m only...4mins walk can reach MRT liao.....My condo at 1 loft is the cheapest ....only 717k....

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    hi XAn, no problem with the loan...i use hong leong, which offer me 80% of the loan...Singapura Finance also offer 80%........For UOB, they only offer 70%.......Rental wise, if u wana rent out easily is $2,500 per month, for your info, if take 80% loan, the monthly payment is $2,000 per month...positive cash flow of 500 dollars per month....Apart from that, if u walk to aljunied MRT station , the distance is about 390m only...4mins walk can reach MRT liao.....My condo at 1 loft is the cheapest ....only 717k....
    I heard from agent who sold Atrium Residence at Lorong 28, which was launched in 2009..every year the developer clears the lorong one by one the past 3 years...For your info, the brothel at lorong 18, the license is up to 2015 only....If the brothel is cleared, our condo at 1 loft might shoot to $2,000.00/sqft......

Based on my calculation, if buy at 717K, 80% loan will be 573k.
    If go by 30 years with interest rate at 1.6%, monthly is near 2k installment.
    So I guess in your case, u r using 30 yrs tenure and 1.6% interest rate.
    I'm calculating backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Based on my calculation, if buy at 717K, 80% loan will be 573k.
    If go by 30 years with interest rate at 1.6%, monthly is near 2k installment.
    So I guess in your case, u r using 30 yrs tenure and 1.6% interest rate.
    I'm calculating backwards.
    hi XAn, u are correct....

hi XAn, u are correct....
    Xan...i still think u should consider 1 loft....1 suites is too near to the brothel....

Xan...i still think u should consider 1 loft....1 suites is too near to the brothel....
    If I buy geylang, I will only go for the cheapest, smallest unit.
    Think all 1 bedder in 1 loft already been sold out by now.
    Yes, I'm aware that 1 suite is nearer to the brothel.
    By the way, u pay 10% and dev pay 10% for u?