Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1396

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

  1. #21

    Default

    Showroom based on 52sqm. For my penthouse, I will get a bigger open balcony by the edge of the bed.











  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Showflat is nicely done, I like the color theme also.

    But truly regrettable is the high volume VOID space area, it's above kitchen. Not enjoyable like if it's above the living area.



    And the sheer number of units per level makes it like a hotel format. 1 lift? Would be crazy if so. No offense.

    Price is really attractive though.

    S$ 645,000
    S$ 1,151.79 psf (built-up)
    560 sqft / 52 sqm (built-up)

    It's a good value buy.

  3. #23

    Default

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...208122019.jpg/


    the void is actually the space between the 2 storeys by the staircase. 6.2m high. (was told by agent the height is 6.2m)

    i am wondering if I can do anything with it there. Maybe build shelving? or hang a chandelier?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...208122019.jpg/


    the void is actually the space between the 2 storeys by the staircase. 6.2m high. (was told by agent the height is 6.2m)

    i am wondering if I can do anything with it there. Maybe build shelving? or hang a chandelier?
    Yeah, I meant high CEILING void. Haha... well you could. But a chandelier above a kitchenette would be a bit too pompous, no?

    Maybe a special art piece decoratif, eg. long designer spiral feature... LOL

  5. #25

  6. #26

    Default

    that blogger posted mostly negative amatuerish review. i dont take it seriously.

    and fyi, i think the photos he posted on his blog look like the one i have taken.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    that blogger posted mostly negative amatuerish review. i dont take it seriously.

    and fyi, i think the photos he posted on his blog look like the one i have taken.
    that blogger is more of stock type of person, rather than property.

  8. #28

    Default

    - Cheap financing. The list price of a 1 bedroom unit is about 780k, or about $1392 PSF (560 sq ft build up area). Buyers need to pay 5% cash, 5% CPF. The developer will pay for you 78k upon completion and you can take up a 80% loan from UOB or Singapura Finance. This means I only need to pay $39k cash and $39k CPF, developer will pay remaining 78k cash for me!!! Effectively, I am obtaining a 90% loan! Innovative!
    Does that mean the 10% paid by the developer act as a form of "cash" discount?

    Anyone can confirm that this is a SC global project?

  9. #29

    Default

    The project is by SL Cheong and was tot to be the uncle of SC Global Simon Cheong?

    the developer will pay 10% of the 15% u need to pay when signing the sales agreement. they will issue the 10% cheque directly to developer's account on behalf for buyer after conditions have been met such as 5% out of 15% paid and stamp duty paid as well (if i remb the t&c on my copy).

    That blogger either got his info wrong or his case is different from mine.
    Last edited by babyt; 14th February 2013 at 03:31 PM.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    The project is by SL Cheong and was tot to be the uncle of SC Global Simon Cheong?

    the developer will pay 10% of the 15% u need to pay when signing the sales agreement. they will issue the 10% cheque directly to developer's account on behalf for buyer after conditions have been met such as 5% out of 15% paid and stamp duty paid as well (if i remb the t&c on my copy).

    That blogger either got his info wrong or his case is different from mine.
    Wow, if this is true i think we will see this developer getting clamped down by the authorities real soon! 80% LTV to 90% now!?

    I've never heard of Simon Cheong's uncle

Posting Permissions