Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Wow, if this is true i think we will see this developer getting clamped down by the authorities real soon! 80% LTV to 90% now!?

I've never heard of Simon Cheong's uncle
    The 10% given by developer is angbao right?

check w the agent and find out more lah.

me first time property buyer...dunno all the jargons. all i know is i got 10% discount for being first 10 buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt

me first time property buyer...dunno all the jargons. all i know is i got 10% discount for being first 10 buyers.
    how much loan did you take? 80% of the amounted stated n the S&P?

i took less than 80% loan.

Propertyguru lists units at ard $1150psf.
    Was yr contracted price 10% lower than $1150psf or was it ard 10% higher?

Either way.. it's a very good deal.

Default 1 loft

1. you are definitely an agent and not a buyer from the way you articulated... many of your posts and your other colleagues (you guys know who you are) are giving tell tales signs...

2. i believe the sales wasn't good that's why you guys are here to create this smoke screen. (I was there last week and the Vstar sole agent said around 5 sold, how could it be 10???) Should synchronize among you guys lah..

3. SC Global related development are you trying to tell us? Please lah... You see the showflat and the "quality" finishing... It's obviously another chicken farm cum industrial look alike...

The project is by SL Cheong and was tot to be the uncle of SC Global Simon Cheong?

the developer will pay 10% of the 15% u need to pay when signing the sales agreement. they will issue the 10% cheque directly to developer's account on behalf for buyer after conditions have been met such as 5% out of 15% paid and stamp duty paid as well (if i remb the t&c on my copy).

That blogger either got his info wrong or his case is different from mine.

Quote Originally Posted by rockster
    1. you are definitely an agent and not a buyer from the way you articulated... many of your posts and your other colleagues (you guys know who you are) are giving tell tales signs...

2. i believe the sales wasn't good that's why you guys are here to create this smoke screen. (I was there last week and the Vstar sole agent said around 5 sold, how could it be 10???) Should synchronize among you guys lah..

3. SC Global related development are you trying to tell us? Please lah... You see the showflat and the "quality" finishing... It's obviously another chicken farm cum industrial look alike...
    Vstar is one of the worse agency I've ever come across

Quote Originally Posted by rockster

LOL Dont be a smart alec. I am not an agent and am buyer. Oh so I articulated so well? Maybe i should be an agent for my next job.

not sure why u r saying that. maybe the agent smoked me for saying 10 units sold as well? I was the 3rd buyer for this development so there is no need for me to be concern how many units are sold after me. PROOF THAT IM AN AGENT.

Utterly im disgusted by how me, a buyer, was accused to be an agent for sharing actively in this thread maybe because im the only buyer here talking actively. i buy to stay not for investment so there is no need to bad mouth anything n anyone.

I also joined this forum recently because I saw a thread on this project and tot I may meet other buyers as well.

Freaking disgusting by some forummer behavior here. Dont act smart can already.

If i can do a screenshots of my OTP and Sales agreement, ARE U GOING TO TAKE BACK UR WORDS??
    Last edited by babyt; 16th February 2013 at 08:15 AM.

Babyt - pls do not get too over agitated by comments made on the forum. Many of us here have experienced all kinds of shitty comments on the forum. Just take the comments as a pinch of salt, while continue to enjoy the other more fruitful discussions here.

If people want to hear only what they like to hear, my advice is please go elsewhere or talk to yourselves.

Otherwise it really defeats the purpose of a forum - OPEN discussion. No holds barred. If this forum starts being moderated, I'm gonna be the first outta here.