Page 5 of 140 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Just back from showflat.
    Nice concept.
    Ceiling height is 6.5 m.
    So the loft does not feel like a loft but a real level !
    There are 2 bathrooms on each level which is wonderful!

Downside is the 1+1 560 sq ft units face west (Lorong 24).

Agent said buyers pay a 5% booking fee, next 15% - buyer pays 5%, developer pays 10%.

According to him, this is valid for the first 15 units today only and that the previous buyers actually pay more than the first 15 buyers to today.

LOL.... babyt bought earlier, he also got discount, right, baby?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    If people want to hear only what they like to hear, my advice is please go elsewhere or talk to yourselves.

Otherwise it really defeats the purpose of a forum - OPEN discussion. No holds barred. If this forum starts being moderated, I'm gonna be the first outta here.
    Mcm, lol .... I know u meant well, but don't be so harsh to a newbie la, he/she's just a baby ok?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Just back from showflat.
    Nice concept.
    Ceiling height is 6.5 m.

Agent said buyers pay a 5% booking fee, next 15% - buyer pays 5%, developer pays 10%.

According to him, this is valid for the first 15 units today only and that the previous buyers actually pay more than the first 15 buyers to today.

Hi...you never take pictures?

What do you mean buyer pays 5% and developer ensue with another 10%? Also, what is the cheapest price?

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    LOL Dont be a smart alec. I am not an agent and am buyer. Oh so I articulated so well? Maybe i should be an agent for my next job.

not sure why u r saying that. maybe the agent smoked me for saying 10 units sold as well? I was the 3rd buyer for this development so there is no need for me to be concern how many units are sold after me. PROOF THAT IM AN AGENT.

Utterly im disgusted by how me, a buyer, was accused to be an agent for sharing actively in this thread maybe because im the only buyer here talking actively. i buy to stay not for investment so there is no need to bad mouth anything n anyone.

I also joined this forum recently because I saw a thread on this project and tot I may meet other buyers as well.

Freaking disgusting by some forummer behavior here. Dont act smart can already.

If i can do a screenshots of my OTP and Sales agreement, ARE U GOING TO TAKE BACK UR WORDS??

Is this place very near to geylang? Are you fine with all the hanky stuffs around the area?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...you never take pictures?

What do you mean buyer pays 5% and developer ensue with another 10%? Also, what is the cheapest price?
    Went alone, so agent talking to me and hard to take pictures.
    Anyway, it is so small and nothing much to take pictures.
    Booking fee 5%
    Next 15 % = 5% buyer pays, 10% developer pays for it (developer absorbs it).

I did not enquire much about the 3 BR unit but the smallest ones are sold out.
    The next smallest 3 BR available is the 1012 sq ft.
    Agent said it is about 1.2 mil.

The cheapest 1+1 unit available is $726 800 on the second floor west facing ie facing lorong 24.

Just back from showflat.
    Nice concept.
    Ceiling height is 6.5 m.

So the 10%will act as an additional discount from the list price? How is the developer going to guarantee this? Also, are they really sc global?

Vstar agents are simply amazing! He was trying to tell you today is the best time to buy because the prices are even cheaper than the earlier buyers?! Doesn't that make early buyers fools. I wonder what's so special today. SC's birthday?

Went alone, so agent talking to me and hard to take pictures.
    Anyway, it is so small and nothing much to take pictures.
    Booking fee 5%
    Next 15 % = 5% buyer pays, 10% developer pays for it (developer absorbs it).

I did not enquire much about the 3 BR unit but the smallest ones are sold out.
    The next smallest 3 BR available is the 1012 sq ft.
    Agent said it is about 1.2 mil.

The cheapest 1+1 unit available is $726 800 on the second floor west facing ie facing lorong 24.
    How big is the 1+1 unit then?

I believe it is sitting inside geylang area. Whores are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    How big is the 1+1 unit then?

I believe it is sitting inside geylang area. Whores are everywhere.
    The smallest is 560 sq ft.
    Front of development face west (Lorong 24), back units and swimming pool face east (lorong 24 A).

I drove through the 2 lorongs.
    Got girls in revealing attire standing around.

According to the agent, the red light district is shrinking as more developers are buying up the old houses to build new ones.
    And for this project, there a quite a few banks willing to loan the necessary amount.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    So the 10%will act as an additional discount from the list price? How is the developer going to guarantee this? Also, are they really sc global?
    There is no discount from the listed price (strange isn't it?)
    The discount is the 10% the developer is going to absorb.