Page 70 of 140 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

sis yours so near cassia edge... its price will be brought up once more.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    ....Sis Iris. the one u bought is melosa?

Hope so but why? Actually I personally feel that Cassia Edge location is not bad, it is more towards the Guillemard side.

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    Sis Iris. the one u bought is melosa?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Hope so but why? Actually I personally feel that Cassia Edge location is not bad, it is more towards the Guillemard side.

cassia is too near to main rd which is also a rather busy one at that. so will be noisy. new launches always launch at high price so it will boost up the pricing of the area.

cassia is too near to main rd which is also a rather busy one at that. so will be noisy. new launches always launch at high price so it will boost up the pricing of the area.
    OIC, thanks.

Agree, nearer to main road will be very dusty too.

Quote Originally Posted by siewsphone
    Agree, nearer to main road will be very dusty too.
    dear all,

any site progress for one loft?

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    dear all,

any site progress for one loft?
    No progress for #1 Loft... it seems that the old tenant contract still not yet end.

The only progress is Edenz Loft.

Yesterday went there to see see look look... around 3pm... saw quite a number of heavy trucks....

To my surprise... there are not a single "chick" standing on the road of Lor 24... ( I did not went into Jalan Suka and Jalan Molek)

I went to the main road again and walk down to Lor 16 then back to Lor 24... that about 3:30PM... no chick at all... it is really rare to see quiet Lor 24... I only see some "hamsup" man standing on the road...

Hopefully the recent active raid and the heavy construction drive them out...

Makes sense. Better not add on extra "dust" and "soot" to their already heavy makeup lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Hei
    No progress for #1 Loft... it seems that the old tenant contract still not yet end.

The only progress is Edenz Loft.

Yesterday went there to see see look look... around 3pm... saw quite a number of heavy trucks....

To my surprise... there are not a single "chick" standing on the road of Lor 24... ( I did not went into Jalan Suka and Jalan Molek)

I went to the main road again and walk down to Lor 16 then back to Lor 24... that about 3:30PM... no chick at all... it is really rare to see quiet Lor 24... I only see some "hamsup" man standing on the road...

Hopefully the recent active raid and the heavy construction drive them out...
    Thanks for the updates.

Xiao Hei, u also bought a unit at one loft?