Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Hei
    The showroom for Edenz Loft have already closed.

The showroom for #1 Loft is located along 68 Guillemard Road, roughly oppositie of Lor 14. But I think it is closing as well.

The showroom for The Octet is located at Lor 22. Beside Santa Grand.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    No choice lor, no "Vitamin M "to buy other area that is near to city and yet is freehold.
    You are too modest, I think this condo will be lovely when it's ready with freehold being one big plus factor.

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    below are the reasons:

-5mins walk to aljunied MRT
    -near CBD
    -High rental yield
    -freehold
    -low density apartment
    - per sqft only 1350 dollars...
    for redhill 99 years leasehold , per sqft 2000 dollars
    Thanks for your reply.

Actually I find the area rather nice, with lots of good food and near town. For own stay, just have to adapt to the environment.

if Versailles @ Guillemard Road deal goes through, do u think it will jack up Geylang price? I think so....its good for us.

BABYT....

what does the developer not disclosing to us the commencement date for the building demolitions works?

i think we have to wait till 2018 only can TOP....

BABYT....

what does the developer not disclosing to us the commencement date for the building demolitions works?

i think we have to wait till 2018 only can TOP....

No way man...

The date stated for TOP is in year 2016. They have to compensate customer if they are not able to deliver before the promised TOP date. Do you think the developer is so stupid to pay out money?

They rather TOP earlier, as they are ablet to get money from the bank.

Anyway, it is just a few small units to demolish. It will be very fast.

xiaohei, u also brought unit from #1Loft?

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    xiaohei, u also brought unit from #1Loft?

Hi BabyT, I did not buy #1 Loft. As the unit I like is sold.

I am currently aiming The Octet.

Buying for own stay?

which unit u saw at #1loft u like but sold? Mine at top floor #08.

No way man...

The date stated for TOP is in year 2016. They have to compensate customer if they are not able to deliver before the promised TOP date. Do you think the developer is so stupid to pay out money?

They rather TOP earlier, as they are ablet to get money from the bank.

Anyway, it is just a few small units to demolish. It will be very fast.

Xiaohei,

According to the S&P, the legal TOP date is December 2018....At this moment, i havent seen any site works ....i think they will delay until next 2018...

Buying for own stay?

which unit u saw at #1loft u like but sold? Mine at top floor #08.
    I am buying more on investment, but I may end up staying there, as the area is really convenient.

It is at the TOP floor.

Xiaohei,

According to the S&P, the legal TOP date is December 2018....At this moment, i havent seen any site works ....i think they will delay until next 2018...

HAHA, lucky me...

The agents told me will TOP 2016.

But I know The Octet will TOP year end 2017.

normally will TOP early one la. 2018 is the max they gave themselves to complete.

mine is top floor, corner unit. my agent told me many ppl like that unit haha.

I was the 3rd buyer I think...at least first 10 so has plenty of units to choose from. I hope the west sun is bearable but I want the city view.

normally will TOP early one la. 2018 is the max they gave themselves to complete.

mine is top floor, corner unit. my agent told me many ppl like that unit haha.

I was the 3rd buyer I think...at least first 10 so has plenty of units to choose from. I hope the west sun is bearable but I want the city view.

BABYT, i have checked with my friend who is a structural engineer..Based on his experience, the time frame required for the construction works will take 2 years....

I am buying more on investment, but I may end up staying there, as the area is really convenient.

It is at the TOP floor.
    Haha, same as me, my initial plan of buying Geylang ppty is meant for investment but now might end up staying there .

Reasons:
    1) small unit - easy to maintain
    2) near to city
    3) within walking distance to MRT
    4) lots of good food

When I first bought the Geylang ppty, never know that my office is going to shift to Kallang, now my office is going to shift to Kallang in about 2-3 yrs time, hopefully by then, my Geylang apartment will be ready for occupation.

sis iris, definitely by this year will b ready for yours
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    sis iris, definitely by this year will b ready for yours
    Ha, I guess it to be by next year. External is already up to 8th floor, internal not done yet. TOP suppose to be by end 2015. Let them take their pace, don't want to rush them, just hope that they can do a good job.

is #1 Loft showroom confirmed closed?

I tot of going to Octet showroom this May Day to see see and on the way, visit 1Loft showroom for one last time haha.

If any construction taking place for 1loft, will take pic and upload.

if u have some time can photo all the rest of buc geylang proj kekeke

oh ya where is bro anythingwhatever
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

is #1 Loft showroom confirmed closed?

I tot of going to Octet showroom this May Day to see see and on the way, visit 1Loft showroom for one last time haha.

If any construction taking place for 1loft, will take pic and upload.
    If Octet showroom is at Lor 22, I think it is already demolished. Went down this morning, thought of taking a look at all the showrooms for Lor 24 projects. Couldn't really find where is the showroom for #1 Loft but managed to see the showroom for Edenz Loft which is at Lor 28 (agent told me that they are going to close the showroom soon). Design not so bad, it comes with a Bosch refrigerator and washing machine. There is a long balcony but no aircond ledge as all the aircond ledges will be located at the top floor. There are 10 more units left out of 42 units. The left over units are west facing but have city view if staying at high floor. According to the agent, there are 48 car parks (mechanical, not sure whether is there any surface parking lot) which is more than enough for the residents. Is it true that Jalan Suka is going to enbloc also or is it that I heard wrongly?

If Octet showroom is at Lor 22, I think it is already demolished. Went down this morning, thought of taking a look at all the showrooms for Lor 24 projects. Couldn't really find where is the showroom for #1 Loft but managed to see the showroom for Edenz Loft which is at Lor 28 (agent told me that they are going to close the showroom soon). Design not so bad, it comes with a Bosch refrigerator and washing machine. There is a long balcony but no aircond ledge as all the aircond ledges will be located at the top floor. There are 10 more units left out of 42 units. The left over units are west facing but have city view if staying at high floor. According to the agent, there are 48 car parks (mechanical, not sure whether is there any surface parking lot) which is more than enough for the residents. Is it true that Jalan Suka is going to enbloc also or is it that I heard wrongly?
    Sis Iris,

There is no enbloc at Jalan Suka...If it happens, one loft's price will shoot up to $2,000.00/sqft

Octet just launched not long ago...how can the showroom closed so fast?

Octet just launched not long ago...how can the showroom closed so fast?
    Not very sure. We went to Lor 22 and saw a showroom being demolished. So if Octet is in Lor 22, maybe that is the one.

Jalan Suka is going for enbloc? We've not received any news, in addition I'm not very optimistic given that I know of some home-owners who will turn down the offer instantly , in favour of leasing to the vice operators as the ROI is significantly higher than the prevailing interest rate.

I read the comment that the value will jump to $2k psf if this happens? I just find it naive and unsubstantiated ...
    Help to propagate this! Everyone deserves a safer home!
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveJalanSuka

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Jalan Suka is going for enbloc? We've not received any news, in addition I'm not very optimistic given that I know of some home-owners who will turn down the offer instantly , in favour of leasing to the vice operators as the ROI is significantly higher than the prevailing interest rate.

I read the comment that the value will jump to $2k psf if this happens? I just find it naive and unsubstantiated ...
    Adam, sell your house to the developer la...with the enbloc, the property price for #1 loft will increase.

I also heard that there is a plan to shift the vice from Lor 24 to maybe Lor 22 or lower, don't know is it true or not?

I also heard that there is a plan to shift the vice from Lor 24 to maybe Lor 22 or lower, don't know is it true or not?
    Well, I've been hearing it for years, or should I say decades ...

Adam, sell your house to the developer la...with the enbloc, the property price for #1 loft will increase.
    Since when is there an en-bloc? What developer? It's not even my house? 1 Loft's value will just jump to $2K psf?

Sigh, I give up ...

Since when is there an en-bloc? What developer? It's not even my house? 1 Loft's value will just jump to $2K psf?

Sigh, I give up ...
    WHy not....Redhill 99 years leasehold also 2000 dollars/sqft

WHy not....Redhill 99 years leasehold also 2000 dollars/sqft
    When Atrium residences was 1st launched, I think it was around $600+ psf, but now seems that most of the new launch Geylang properties were around $1,200 to $1,400.
    Last edited by irisng; 29-04-13 at 23:11.