Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27121722272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

My replies as follows:-

1. U can just call the developer and find out who is the PM

2. Not sure

3. I also wana complain....how huh?

4...strongly agree with that there are rich filipinos

5...Agent told me is $2.5k
    Last edited by reporter2; 27-01-14 at 16:15. Reason: remove quoted post by request

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post

my big sis, iris is definitely very experience and went thru all the things.........i still raw and dunno much things..thanks for enlightening me...i am sincere..
    For once I had this thinking too, when I heard of Filippino, the 1st impression that I had was they were maids until one day I met a lady Filipino and we started to chit chat and she told me that she was a musician, she also pointed out to me that not all Filipino are maids, there are professional also, so actually I'm just transferring her words only., is not that I have more experience lah.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    For once I had this thinking too, when I heard of Filippino, the 1st impression that I had was they were maids until one day I met a lady Filipino and we started to chit chat and she told me that she was a musician, she also pointed out to me that not all Filipino are maids, there are professional also, so actually I'm just transferring her words only., is not that I have more experience lah.
    U look at my post #931...seems like your condo,melosa not fully painted

U look at my post #931...seems like your condo,melosa not fully painted
    Approval not granted by both sides of the landed ppty to trespass their areas. So now the developer for the Guillermard Edge is smart, they paint the side walls of the building first.. That's why I say we gain experience thru mistakes.

Anyway more important is the interior, I like the layout and it looks so soothing to me. 不可以以貌取人。 Just like your #1 loft, exterior not so impressive but I like the interior layout too.

Approval not granted by both sides of the landed ppty to trespass their areas. So now the developer for the Guillermard Edge is smart, they paint the side walls of the building first.. That's why I say we gain experience thru mistakes.

Anyway more important is the interior, I like the layout and it looks so soothing to me. 不可以以貌取人。 Just like your #1 loft, exterior not so impressive but I like the interior layout too.
    my big sis IRIS,

yalor....i fully agree with u,,one loft unit is dual key...if say nobody wana rent whole unit....i can rent out to 2 different individual tenants...each ROOM SGD1,500.00....if 2 tenants, total SGD3,000.00!!!!

iris...ur melosa is private property....private property means high class...u are paying SGD1,200/sqft....but the facade looks bad and poor workmanship....ur MCST didnt complain meh?so nice ar.

iris...ur melosa is private property....private property means high class...u are paying SGD1,200/sqft....but the facade looks bad and poor workmanship....ur MCST didnt complain meh?so nice ar.

Now I know why he still gets angry with you, like to dig and dig, I also cannot tahan liao.

I don't consider my apartment to be high class, Orchard Road apartment then is high class. I thought for once you said my apartment looks like Orchard Road apartment and you like it (if I remember correctly), now it becomes bad and poor workmanship just because the facade is not painted. Did I offend you in any anyway that you have diverted your target at me?

Actually there are a number of filippinos working in Singapore with high salaries in the range of $10,000 to as high as $35,000 or more, way above what the average Singaporean earns.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Actually there are a number of filippinos working in Singapore with high salaries in the range of $10,000 to as high as $35,000 or more, way above what the average Singaporean earns.
    Wow....35k ar?

Now I know why he still gets angry with you, like to dig and dig, I also cannot tahan liao.

I don't consider my apartment to be high class, Orchard Road apartment then is high class. I thought for once you said my apartment looks like Orchard Road apartment and you like it (if I remember correctly), now it becomes bad and poor workmanship just because the facade is not painted. Did I offend you in any anyway that you have diverted your target at me?
    Iris..sorry for making these remarks...actually ur facade not painted also nice , looks natural ..I reckon that the facade for one loft is also not painted

Iris..sorry for making these remarks...actually ur facade not painted also nice , looks natural ..I reckon that the facade for one loft is also not painted
    Aiyo, you don't need to console me lah. How can your #1 loft facade not painted, no developer will commit the same mistakes again, they will paint the exterior walls first before the owner of the landed ppty back up. Though a bit weird the 1st time I saw it but now get used to it liao. Just hope that approval can be granted to paint the facades. Did you realize the Guillermard Edge, they have the facade painted already while construction is still going on.
    Last edited by irisng; 23-01-14 at 19:03.

Aiyo, you don't need to console me lah. How can your #1 loft facade not painted, no developer will commit the same mistakes again, they will paint the exterior walls first before the owner of the landed ppty back up. Though a bit weird the 1st time I saw it but now get used to it liao. Just hope that approval can be granted to paint the facades. Did you realize the Guillermard Edge, they have the facade painted already while construction is still going on.
    Icic...melosa is the best

Went down to site yesterday at 2pm..seems like the foundation works are completed at 30%...

Lorong 24 and jalan Suka....very peaceful.., no barber ..no illegal hawker

Icic...melosa is the best
    Don't be so sarcastic leh!

Don't be so sarcastic leh!
    Iris, we should say Ron Tan is the "best".

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Iris, we should say Ron Tan is the "best".
    Hurray, Rontan is the best, hahaha.

Well without the paintings it looks like an incomplete project, so every year the building is considered new because project not completed, hahaha

Hurray, Rontan is the best, hahaha.

Well without the paintings it looks like an incomplete project, so every year the building is considered new because project not completed, hahaha
    Based on my observation..the foundation works already completed at 70%

Based on my observation..the foundation works already completed at 70%
    Good job Ron. Please continue to keep everyone updated on the progress.

Default 1st Payment - Foundation work completed

Dear all,

I believe we should be getting the fund for the 1st payment ready in 1 month time.

Thanks and Regard

Default 1st Payment - Foundation work completed

Dear all,

Happy CNY

I believe we should be getting the fund for the 1st payment ready in 1 month time.

Thanks and Regard

Quote Originally Posted by ernsttay View Post
    Dear all,

Thanks and Regard
    How u know ar?

How u know ar?
    because the prostitutes standing along lorong 24 told us.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    My bro, babyt finally replying bck to me...thanks bro for forgiving me...I promise not to say something to hurt u again....u r kind and considerate..

prosititutes alse vested..??

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    prosititutes alse vested..??
    maybe..haha...tiagong from newspaper....got one uncle rent out the room at $10 for 10 minutes..If One hour $60.....if one day, $1440.00...30day($43,000.00)

anyone has update on the progress?

anyone has update on the progress?
    MY bro BabyT,

Below are the images of the site progress...The contractor is extending the columns to the second sty...

[img=http://s14.postimg.org/f5vq5anal/DSC_0008.jpg]

[img=http://s23.postimg.org/mcxi5x0tj/DSC_0009.jpg]

MY bro BabyT,

Below are the images of the site progress...The contractor is extending the columns to the second sty...

[img=http://s14.postimg.org/f5vq5anal/DSC_0008.jpg]

[img=http://s23.postimg.org/mcxi5x0tj/DSC_0009.jpg]
    this reply is helpful. pls dont talk other crap w me again.

anyone receive notice to make next payment? i havent.