Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 131823283338394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1396

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    is the typo intentional? both 'aboard' and 'abroad' are right in this case. LOL
    iris..the agent is not bad...thanks a lot....when do u free?i buy u a curry puff and soya bean drinks..

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    I m sg citizen...planning to settling down here..y go to Malaysia
    You converted from Malaysian to Singaporean, ah ?

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    You converted from Malaysian to Singaporean, ah ?
    no.....i m sporean all along..

i am malaysian

10 chars.
    Last edited by babyt; 25-08-15 at 23:51.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    10 chars.
    Babyt...that was a joke...u trust everything in this forum yeah.....u r too naive....even u urself using the fake name too...why not using ur real name....?i know ur real name but i choose not to reveal it here...it is bcos u r my neighbour and i wana protect ur privacy..we gonna stay in the same building for many many years...we should treat each other nicely......come on, be a real man and stop the personal attack against me...stop being a key board warrior too..be a real man....

so what if u know my name? eventually some of the neighbours will know one another.

Woah u making a threat online like as if Im some VIP whose name cannot be revealed LOL.

Unlike u sneaky rat, hiding behind the comp, digging ppl info, splashing others pics, mobile numbers etc are ur pros.

Do i care for u as a neighbour? I wont hesitate to call the police or inform the building mgt if you try to do funny things on me. i have plenty of time for nonsense ppl.

As u said so...dont trust anything online, that will include YOU. i hope others reading this thread quietly know who we are dealing with.
    Last edited by babyt; 26-08-15 at 00:31.

so what if u know my name? eventually some of the neighbours will know one another.

Woah u making a threat online like as if Im some VIP whose name cannot be revealed LOL.

Unlike u sneaky rat, hiding behind the comp, digging ppl info, splashing others pics, mobile numbers etc are ur pros.

Do i care for u as a neighbour? I wont hesitate to call the police or inform the building mgt if you try to do funny things on me. i have plenty of time for nonsense ppl.

As u said so...dont trust anything online, that will include YOU. i hope others reading this thread quietly know who we are dealing with.
    Do funny things on u? Why should i do that to u? U r my neighbour, we are living under 1 roof...even if u face difficulty, i will still help u cus u r my baby...

Babyt....u r the best ..last time u declared that u will no longer giving any comments at this thread....i m glad that u r now back..i miss u, babyt....

dun behave like a woman lah....petty man...just move on...ur home is ready soon...stay happy always....previously there is 1 clown assumed that babyt is a property agent, i came to ur defend....be grateful...we are neighbour....stop the cyber bullying on ur future neighbour immediately....don't behave like a keyboard warrior....u threw so much abusive words on me, ppl in this forum will be able judge to what kind of person are u...sis iris is my sis, dun simply break
    The good friendship between us....sis iris..thanks for ur help again...the agent is competent...if i can rent out my apartment fast enugh..i will give u a treat at no signboard seafood restaurant..
    Last edited by rontan_83; 26-08-15 at 06:46.

Do funny things on u? Why should i do that to u? U r my neighbour, we are living under 1 roof...even if u face difficulty, i will still help u cus u r my baby...

Babyt....u r the best ..last time u declared that u will no longer giving any comments at this thread....i m glad that u r now back..i miss u, babyt....

dun behave like a woman lah....petty man...just move on...ur home is ready soon...stay happy always....previously there is 1 clown assumed that babyt is a property agent, i came to ur defend....be grateful...we are neighbour....stop the cyber bullying on ur future neighbour immediately....don't behave like a keyboard warrior....u threw so much abusive words on me, ppl in this forum will be able judge to what kind of person are u...sis iris is my sis, dun simply break
    The good friendship between us....sis iris..thanks for ur help again...the agent is competent...if i can rent out my apartment fast enugh..i will give u a treat at no signboard seafood restaurant..
    i wish to clarify again..i did not not dig for ur info...dun anyhow accuse me....

if u still sulk, you can meet me at 1loft today at 8pm....come on, must hv balls....lets settle everything once n for all.....dun always hide behind ur monitor and attackin me.....KEY BOARD WARRIOR...

i am malaysian
    why you want to lie to us that you are Malaysian ?
    I fly the Singapore flag high.

Sq008.....how is the site progress recently? Taken yr dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    is the typo intentional? both 'aboard' and 'abroad' are right in this case. LOL
    Oh! I thought it is abroad.

Sq008.....how is the site progress recently? Taken yr dinner?
    No appetite.

Don't need to treat me, I do nothing.
    You called him? If he can help you to rent out fast, that's good but again depend on market and whether are you willing to compromise with the price that the tenant offer. Most of the times, you don't get what you asked for, that's my 1 sense. If this agent is no good, don't blame me hor because everybody has different expectations. Maybe you can also find your own agent to have more choices rather than to depend on one but of course not too many lor.

Alamat, I'm very timid one, don't talk until like that leh, I'm so scared. I like "PEACE NO WAR". You and BabyT plus all the forummers here are my visual friends, so hope that everybody can talk nicely to each other, no harsh words to spoil friendships lor, maybe once a while has some disagreements are ok but don't take into heart.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    No appetite.
    Why no appetite? Still flying very often?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Don't need to treat me, I do nothing.
    You called him? If he can help you to rent out fast, that's good but again depend on market and whether are you willing to compromise with the price that the tenant offer. Most of the times, you don't get what you asked for, that's my 1 sense. If this agent is no good, don't blame me hor because everybody has different expectations. Maybe you can also find your own agent to have more choices rather than to depend on one but of course not too many lor.

Alamat, I'm very timid one, don't talk until like that leh, I'm so scared. I like "PEACE NO WAR". You and BabyT plus all the forummers here are my visual friends, so hope that everybody can talk nicely to each other, no harsh words to spoil friendships lor, maybe once a while has some disagreements are ok but don't take into heart.
    Sis iris...i treat babyt as my bro....he is my neighbour too...i will take good care of him..dun worry...

Sq008..if no appetite...just drink milk...

Babyt...tell me what i should do...can u 4 give me immediately? Lets be friend...ok? I like to chat with u...u r funny type...stop throwing tantrum at this forum..i am not ur daddy

SQ008...a lot of changes on site....PLease see all the photos...thank u

May I know u guys paying which stage of the payment schedule already? Mine doesn't seem to match the actual site development (not that I'm complaining if the developer is not calling for $$!)

i received letter from my lawyer this week asking for payment for stage 2d,e,f.

After this, the next payment sld be for TOP/CSC. Since someone has posted the exterior, here are 2 pics of the gate and lobby which I took today noon.

I am surprised by the glass panel fencing around the building which makes our project looks expensive. The water feature also looks impressive.

Wow! Gd to know. Thanks. Means I shd b getting the letter soon. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lance1188 View Post
    Wow! Gd to know. Thanks. Means I shd b getting the letter soon. Haha
    1 loft design is great......

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    i received letter from my lawyer this week asking for payment for stage 2d,e,f.

After this, the next payment sld be for TOP/CSC. Since someone has posted the exterior, here are 2 pics of the gate and lobby which I took today noon.

I am surprised by the glass panel fencing around the building which makes our project looks expensive. The water feature also looks impressive.

yeah...really worth the money.....this contractor is well known in the market for constructing posh residential development...1 loft is better than edenz loft...

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    IMHO, some agents tell you high rental value so that you will engage them but I think it is not so much because my agent told me that it cannot fetch as much as last time liao in today's market especially so many projects going to be TOP soon. Unless you are lucky, maybe you can still rent out at this price.
    Currently, there will be lots of TOP coming up, competition will be great, so if you can get a tenant offering a reasonable price and if the tenant profile is good, it is better to secure it otherwise it might take you 2 to 3 months to find another tenant, of course for those who are lucky enough, they might be able to get another tenant again within the same month.

There are different type of tenants in Geylang, not only ang moh, there are also Indians, Koreans, PRC, Malaysian, Indonesian and Philipino etc. I came across a "Hongkee" and "Korean" viewer too.
    iris..ur agent told me..can get 2700 per month...not bad yeah,,,,

if he want to comment anything about 1 loft, so be it but not when i contributed to the thread and he accused me of being an agent. accusation of me being agent , what does it got to do w saying nice things or not?
    i can confirm babyt is not an agent....i saw him visting 1 loft a few times already.......

rontan, I find ur qns u asked for #1 Loft very weird...u said the TOP is very long, u dunno the rental yield etc....then how u actually make the decision to buy #1 Loft when you didn't do ur work or ask ur agent.

just curious only lah.

rental sld be about 2.5K-3K.
    wow...3k....not bad yeah

iris..ur agent told me..can get 2700 per month...not bad yeah,,,,
    Not sure about your rental market price for your apartment as yours is a new double-storey apartment but be prepared when he told you that at this current market, you cannot fetch that high when he started to market your unit, so be flexible. He told me that he has a client, insisted on the asking amount, in the end 4 months already, still cannot rent out. Good Luck to you.

I hope this Ron Tan is not the WP Ron Tan?

http://mothership.sg/2015/08/5-obser...ty-conscience/
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.