Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tre Residences

Default Tre Residences

A better site plan.

Attached Images Attached Images

4 bedder at 900+ sqft?!

Quote Originally Posted by gnomish View Post
    4 bedder at 900+ sqft?!
    In line with all the MM units around the area haa haa....

Found floor plans here:

http://treresidencessg.com/floor-plans/

Need to appreciate vibrating floor when staying in the condo.

super quiet, no other thread on this mickey mouse condo?

launching this weekend.

Pricing is rather high according to the newspaper.

they tried to keep it "Affordable" but shrinking the size like mad lor.

Seen the flrplans. 764 compact 3-bedder and 947 4-bedder dual-key is literally insanity!
    You build a 3 or 4 bedder and yet the living can't even accommodate a decent 3 seater sofa?
    For a relatively big project, can't believe BCA still allows such practices to continue by developer!
    Horrible, incorrigible + terrible.

I would definitely feel a plenty lot for buyers purchasing for own stay!
    Do not pursue the "private housing" dream and hugely compromise the essential daily living.
    HDB is just fine. Pppft

agree for sure. but i'm sure a lot of buyers will blindly buy into the "Very near mrt" story.

How are sales?

20% of 250 units sold at TRE Residences' launch (i.e. 50 units sold)

Units at the Geylang East condo fetch an average S$1,416 psf, including a 5% early bird discount

Most of the TRE Residences units sold were one- and two-bedroom units, and buyers comprised house hunters and investors.

Source: BT

Full article

TRE RESIDENCES in Geylang East sold a fifth of its 250 units at its launch over the weekend. The units were sold at an average S$1,416 per square foot (psf) including a 5-per cent early bird discount.

Its developer, marketing agent, and other consultants agreed that this was an encouraging result, very much in line with expectations given the current lukewarm market.

A spokesman told BT that most of the units sold were one- and two-bedroom units, and the buyers were a mix of house hunters and investors.

"In such times where the total debt servicing ratio framework plays a big part in many home purchasing decisions, we expect the sales momentum to pick up after a while as most potential buyers need some time to obtain their loan approvals," he said.

But when asked whether prices will increase from hereon without the early bird discount, he declined to comment, saying this will be subject to a strategy review.

The 250-unit condominium project is jointly developed by Sustained Land, MCC Land and Greatview Development. Their prices were originally at an average S$1,560 psf.

Huttons and PropNex are its official marketing agents.

Mohamed Ismail, chief executive of PropNex, said the sales result was positive, "given that there wasn't a major advertisement campaign like for Lake Life (an executive condo) where developers go on TV and radio". In contrast, TRE Residences had a relatively quiet campaign.

The condo is located near Aljunied MRT station, several stops away from the city. The developers paid S$776 psf per plot ratio for the land, which translates into a breakeven price of about S$1,300 psf.

Commenting on the market, Mr Ismail said: "Buyers today are extremely selective and price sensitive. They don't have an urgency that they used to have in a positive market. Many will only fully come in when they are very certain that there is not likely to be any further price correction."

In a way, some developers have fuelled this buyers' mentality, he added, referring to aggressive price discounts at Wheelock's Panorama, as well as CapitaLand's Sky Habitat and D'Leedon. "Some of the buyers are fearful that if they rush to buy at the launch, they may end up paying a higher price when the developer gives a subsequent discount."

He thinks that the developer of TRE Residences may continue to offer the condo at lower prices, but repackage it as something else other than "early bird discounts".

R'ST Research director Ong Kah Seng said that the lower launch prices meant that investors could lower their asking rental prices to attract expats amid the weak leasing market.

"The original S$1,560 price was probably a bit steep, given that Central Grove (another 99-year leasehold condo nearby) is reselling at about S$1,000 psf. The post-discount S$1,410 is more within buyers' expectations," he said.

What facing are those sold units?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadiny View Post
    20% of 250 units sold at TRE Residences' launch (i.e. 50 units sold)

Units at the Geylang East condo fetch an average S$1,416 psf, including a 5% early bird discount

Most of the TRE Residences units sold were one- and two-bedroom units, and buyers comprised house hunters and investors.

Source: BT

Cool

Hi infor extracted from Business times. Have to let people who are on the grounds or attended the sales to enlighten

Quote//
    Its developer, marketing agent, and other consultants agreed that this was an encouraging result, very much in line with expectations given the current lukewarm market.
    Unquote//
    Desperate attempt at saving grace.

1-2 bedders layout are fine and with reduced price still a decent purchase.
    However i must really question those who buy into compact 3bedder and 4bedderDK! Where does their eyes grow?

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    Quote//
    Unquote//
    Desperate attempt at saving grace.

1-2 bedders layout are fine and with reduced price still a decent purchase.
    However i must really question those who buy into compact 3bedder and 4bedderDK! Where does their eyes grow?
    Hi, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of Tre residences, I suppose to bring a friend to visit some showflats and recommend him a good buy, ....he is looking at 1 or 2 bedder, and I know little of tis project ... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Hi, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of Tre residences, I suppose to bring a friend to visit some showflats and recommend him a good buy, ....he is looking at 1 or 2 bedder, and I know little of tis project ... thanks
    I'm not trying to paint negative vibes but i will probably bring your friend to see other showrooms.
    No particular reason why but i just hated some of the units lay out.

Can try lakeville, if there's 2 bedder? Ringgo claim buyers will stand to profit insanely if buy now. haha

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    I'm not trying to paint negative vibes but i will probably bring your friend to see other showrooms.
    No particular reason why but i just hated some of the units lay out.

Can try lakeville, if there's 2 bedder? Ringgo claim buyers will stand to profit insanely if buy now. haha

If you wish to quote lim peh's name you better to quote it with actual facts instead of twisting my words.

Those seeking for property advise, better avoid this dude, who is a clone of Regulators and Patrickstar.

Go check out the caspian thread if you wish to know who is Regulators.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    If you wish to quote lim peh's name you better to quote it with actual facts instead of twisting my words.

Those seeking for property advise, better avoid this dude, who is a clone of Regulators and Patrickstar.

Go check out the caspian thread if you wish to know who is Regulators.
    Yes sir if it makes you feel better
    One closed thread is like shutting down all your pipelines ~ gasping for air

Recent Pictures:

More recent pics:

Detailed Review on TRE Residences by Property Guru:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-p...-review-113832

Very rare project, sandwitched by a school, HDB and MRT track; 3 things everybody want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomutomi View Post
    Very rare project, sandwitched by a school, HDB and MRT track; 3 things everybody want.
    MRT and School OK... Why about HDB?

Stay in HDB rent out Condo, use facilities just walk over.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Stay in HDB rent out Condo, use facilities just walk over.
    Thought most people do the opposite...

120 Caveats lodged todate on URA portal, about 48% sold out of 250 units.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIW.../search.action

Showroom pictures...