Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510152025303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1396

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Ron Tan, is it you are trapped in the causeway dont want to pay the toll ? why so many days still didnt reply ?
    Sq008,,,,wana have a gathering at ikazaya bar for sushi meal ? Let's discuss more about One loft

Quote Originally Posted by rockster View Post
    1. you are definitely an agent and not a buyer from the way you articulated... many of your posts and your other colleagues (you guys know who you are) are giving tell tales signs...

2. i believe the sales wasn't good that's why you guys are here to create this smoke screen. (I was there last week and the Vstar sole agent said around 5 sold, how could it be 10???) Should synchronize among you guys lah..

3. SC Global related development are you trying to tell us? Please lah... You see the showflat and the "quality" finishing... It's obviously another chicken farm cum industrial look alike...
    this troll created a nick just to replied to my post early last yr. I wonder who is this person.

Quote Originally Posted by rockster View Post
    1. you are definitely an agent and not a buyer from the way you articulated... many of your posts and your other colleagues (you guys know who you are) are giving tell tales signs...

2. i believe the sales wasn't good that's why you guys are here to create this smoke screen. (I was there last week and the Vstar sole agent said around 5 sold, how could it be 10???) Should synchronize among you guys lah..

3. SC Global related development are you trying to tell us? Please lah... You see the showflat and the "quality" finishing... It's obviously another chicken farm cum industrial look alike...
    this troll created a nick just to replied to my post early last yr. I wonder who is this person. rontan, is that ur sibling?

troll must know that all 70+ units are sold, left with 3-4 still unsold likely the 3 bedders?

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    Sq008,,,,wana have a gathering at ikazaya bar for sushi meal ? Let's discuss more about One loft
    Baby T & Iris, this married man meet me for sushi, don't know safe to go a not ?

u should :

Baby T & Iris, this married man meet me for sushi, don't know safe to go a not ?
    Alamat, discussion can be done here, why want to go to the "BAR", hehe.

BabyT picture so cute.

Is it previously the forum was down for quite sometimes. I tried to get in but keep saying this page cannot be displayed. Not so used to the new forum format. Can't see most of the "smile list" too even if I clicked "more". Do you all have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    this troll created a nick just to replied to my post early last yr. I wonder who is this person. rontan, is that ur sibling?

troll must know that all 70+ units are sold, left with 3-4 still unsold likely the 3 bedders?
    i no sibling....

BABYT confirm is not an agent...

but ur behaviour really will make ppl think u r an property agent..

u should :

babyt, let me give u a treat...we are neighbour le

this troll created a nick just to replied to my post early last yr. I wonder who is this person.
    BABYT, ONCE THE APARTMENT IS COMPLETED....CAN U BECOME THE CHAIRMAN OF MCST????...IF TOO MANY CHICKEN STANDING ALONG LORONG 24, WE NEED YOUR VOICE AND POWER TO DRIVE THEM AWAY....

YOU WILL HAVE MY VOTE

BABYT, ONCE THE APARTMENT IS COMPLETED....CAN U BECOME THE CHAIRMAN OF MCST????...IF TOO MANY CHICKEN STANDING ALONG LORONG 24, WE NEED YOUR VOICE AND POWER TO DRIVE THEM AWAY....

YOU WILL HAVE MY VOTE
    if i m the chairman, i will make sure psychotic residents should be kicked out first.

if i m the chairman, i will make sure psychotic residents should be kicked out first.
    hahaha...babyt is my brother...

i will definitely vote for u.....my neighbour....if got RAYA open house next year...i will invite u too..give u "green packet"...

babyt..dont be so sarcastic lah...i was just kidding with u only....afterall, i have removed all the picture, right?...cus i really treat u as my brother..

Smile

Dear Iris,
    You are right. We should discuss in this forum rather than meeting in a bar.

Dear Iris,
    You are right. We should discuss in this forum rather than meeting in a bar.
    neighbour..do u plan to move in?

Might decide to sell it and move somewhere to moulbattern. See how it goes.
    Are you going to stay or sell ?

Might decide to sell it and move somewhere to moulbattern. See how it goes.
    Are you going to stay or sell ?
    Most likely will stay...

Passed by lor 24 today and it's still at the 4th storey or so. Talk about speed! Then again, I think it's faster than Edenz Loft and the Octet. Didn't see any construction for those at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance1188 View Post
    Passed by lor 24 today and it's still at the 4th storey or so. Talk about speed! Then again, I think it's faster than Edenz Loft and the Octet. Didn't see any construction for those at all!
    5th sty already.....go go go......

Quote Originally Posted by Lance1188 View Post
    ...7th Sty now for one loft........Edenz loft..i guess will obtain TOP in 3-4 months time...

...7th Sty now for one loft........Edenz loft..i guess will obtain TOP in 3-4 months time...

Any pictures of Loft 1 ? Can help take cos I always flying and no time to go down ?

Any pictures of Loft 1 ? Can help take cos I always flying and no time to go down ?

since babyt is your best friend...get him to take the photo for u...

Default level 6

Visited the site on yesterday....

The building have reached 7th sty...based on the current site progress, the contractor requires 1 to 1.5 month to complete each floor level...

Just to update, 2 nos of brand new legitimate chicken house are opened at jalan suka...

Visited the site on yesterday....

Just to update, 2 nos of brand new legitimate chicken house are opened at jalan suka...
    Alamat, why like that!

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Alamat, why like that!
    i suspect....the illegal whorehouse will be cleared and to be replaced with the legitimate chicken house....

This can reduce the street walkers at Jalan Suka....

IRIS>>>LORONG 28 still have legitimate whore house, right?

i suspect....the illegal whorehouse will be cleared and to be replaced with the legitimate chicken house....

This can reduce the street walkers at Jalan Suka....

IRIS>>>LORONG 28 still have legitimate whore house, right?
    I think so, maybe only 1 unit along the Atrium side. I couldn't see from my unit because mine is facing the west which is facing Casa Aerata & Rezi 26 (in a way, Rezi 26 also partially block my afternoon sun). I think only those units facing the East can see. But it looks quiet even sometimes when I was there in the evening, maybe they are on-call because sometimes I saw car coming to fetch one of the girls out.

I think so, maybe only 1 unit along the Atrium side. I couldn't see from my unit because mine is facing the west which is facing Casa Aerata & Rezi 26 (in a way, Rezi 26 also partially block my afternoon sun). I think only those units facing the East can see. But it looks quiet even sometimes when I was there in the evening, maybe they are on-call because sometimes I saw car coming to fetch one of the girls out.
    ic....will u be staying at melosa in the near future.?i like ur condo so much

ic....will u be staying at melosa in the near future.?i like ur condo so much
    Might be. Actually I also like the interior design of your #1 Loft.

Might be. Actually I also like the interior design of your #1 Loft.
    Is it because of the double storeys?

Is it because of the double storeys?
    Partly but double storey is not advisable for the older people and those with legs problems. Actually I really can't describe why I like it. It is the overall feeling.

Partly but double storey is not advisable for the older people and those with legs problems. Actually I really can't describe why I like it. It is the overall feeling.
    rental for melosa...seems going down...1,980.00 dollars/month only for 420sqft(BASED on URA website..)...

spoil the market leh........