Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    why do you compare Spottiswood with Soleil ?

they are so different

might as well use sentosa to compare ...then Soleil will be a steal
    use most expensive 99LH orchard residences to compare la...all become a Steal!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    6 Sinaran Drive #25-13
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1614
    $938k
    19 Aug 10

this one gd deal...but i doubt its ever get advertised to the public...bcoz i was monitoring and unless it slips out of my radar
    you are on the prowl again ??

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    you are on the prowl again ??
    like to monitor...always on snipping mode...haha

like to monitor...always on snipping mode...haha
    I thought stock market is better ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    I thought stock market is better ...
    stock market i actually analyse at nite one....'try my best not to monitor in teh day time so as to prevent myself from entering any trade during the day'

so day time i got time to bio ppty lor...+ tcss over here...haha

A question on the facing for the 581 sqf studio. Is it true that stack 13 is more in demand than stack 02? I have enquired a few. The prices for stack 02 seems to be lower than stack 13, comparing level to level.

I have seen several of those other properties (not Soleil) that I am interested that got transacted at bargain prices, but strangely these units never seem to be advertised or had been advertised asking for much high prices and get transacted at lower prices than what I offered. What transpired within there? Insiders' transactions? Agents playing punk or they bought themselves to flip?

6 Sinaran Drive #25-13
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1614
    $938k
    19 Aug 10

this one gd deal...but i doubt its ever get advertised to the public...bcoz i was monitoring and unless it slips out of my radar

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I have seen several of those other properties (not Soleil) that I am interested that got transacted at bargain prices, but strangely these units never seem to be advertised or had been advertised asking for much high prices and get transacted at lower prices than what I offered. What transpired within there? Insiders' transactions? Agents playing punk or they bought themselves to flip?
    especially true during last yr firesale period.....cannot find one...i was told bankers/agts bot themselves(mostly overseas sellers)....duno how true

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    why do you compare Spottiswood with Soleil ?

they are so different

might as well use sentosa to compare ...then Soleil will be a steal
    Ya... Should not compare Soleil with Spottiswoode. How can Spottiswoode flight with Soleil!!

We should compare Soleil with Suites @ Orchards.

Huat liao lah... Soleil's owner...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary
    A question on the facing for the 581 sqf studio. Is it true that stack 13 is more in demand than stack 02? I have enquired a few. The prices for stack 02 seems to be lower than stack 13, comparing level to level.
    Stack 2 - Hospital view.
    Stack 13 - Pocketed City view.

Why don't consider those facing "pool" view? Hotel swimming pool.