Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4914192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Any idea if there are more car park lots than units in this project?

As am surprise that some new launch is having less lots than units e.g ATT at Punggol. Thx

Hoot first, talk later.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Hoot first, talk later.
    Anyway for Soleil mainly rental so car park availability should not be a problem. Better still owner can also "sell" car park lot to season parking holder of nearby office staffs. But will somewhat devalue the property and upset other owners hee. Just something came across my mind when reading ATT thread and ATT is the reverse and foresee ugly neighbor fighting over limit lots due to mainly owner stay condo.

Think will not hoot if many owner who rent out the place silently doing that hee

Does it need MC approval to let out carpark lot ot outsiders?
    Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Anyway for Soleil mainly rental so car park availability should not be a problem. Better still owner can also "sell" car park lot to season parking holder of nearby office staffs. But will somewhat devalue the property and upset other owners hee. Just something came across my mind when reading ATT thread and ATT is the reverse and foresee ugly neighbor fighting over limit lots due to mainly owner stay condo.

Think will not hoot if many owner who rent out the place silently doing that hee

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Well proper channel yes and MC.will like disapprove unless like condo is above shopping mall e.g centris at jurying point.

But renting lot to friend is another story

I was at Soleil on Sunday and the first level car park lot was almost full.

I also see some people waiting at the side gate for people to open it and they enter.Security is lax and lackadaisical.

Soleil parking cannot be issued to other cars as owners need to produce log card or proof of ownership before the IU can be registered.

What are the defects that one can report?

My flooring is dull and there are some scratched on my parquet.

Installation of lightings is a challenge as some spots are very narrow.

The penthouse marble flooring is so nice as compared to my compressed marble flooring. Crap. 4br also dont give face. Give me cheap marble.

Is Tekka appliance good? Was expecting Dietrich.

I was counting the number of houses that are occupied and the number of cars at the car park at night. Quite a number of owners if I factor in that tenants are unlikely to drive.

U referring to the wet market or appliances? Teka from spain, ok la can replace them if u love to cook.
    Got pics to post ur unit's view?

Most condos will check the log card to ensure the registered address is indeed the condo's address, and the resident's name is same as log card. How to rent out car park lots? Unless the condo is really lax with issuing car park labels to Tom Dick Harry which would be appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008

A consensus has to be reached in the AGM before carparks can be let out. Otherwise, there will be unhappy owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Most condos will check the log card to ensure the registered address is indeed the condo's address, and the resident's name is same as log card. How to rent out car park lots? Unless the condo is really lax with issuing car park labels to Tom Dick Harry which would be appalling.

Log card doesnt have home address.

I am not going to update my IC's address. My parents' address is within good schools.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    U referring to the wet market or appliances? Teka from spain, ok la can replace them if u love to cook.
    Ha! My bad... It's Teka.

My furnitures are in, paiseh. Too embarrassed to post my humble lodge.

Your car very old (> 5 years)? Mine has address on the vehicle registration card (E-logcard). The E-logcard printed from LTA/one motoring website. Some condos are stricter and needs that to validate your address with the e-log card, or else everyone anyhow book lots. I can tell your condo is more laxed with giving lots to outsiders/non-residents but it's not a good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Log card doesnt have home address.

I am not going to update my IC's address. My parents' address is within good schools.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    No nid to change....i like teka brand.....durable

A lot of defects as expected from China COnstruction.

So many scratches on my parquet. Can it be rectified? sandpaper it and recoat with varnish 3 times?

My friend's 1 Leicester by CC also lots of defects with his floor tiles popping up!!

FCP needs to buck up. I can understand if its a non district 9,10,11 flat, but for a district 11 flat where its directors buying, I expect better standard for the price that I'm paying. I hope there is no double standard for directors' units

So many scratches on my parquet. Can it be rectified? sandpaper it and recoat with varnish 3 times?

My friend's 1 Leicester by CC also lots of defects with his floor tiles popping up!!

FCP needs to buck up. I can understand if its a non district 9,10,11 flat, but for a district 11 flat where its directors buying, I expect better standard for the price that I'm paying. I hope there is no double standard for directors' units
    how deep is ur scratches?

can show us some pic

Went to see a couple of unit for sale - and one had multiple markers placed on the parquet. Shocking...
    I was too lazy to do this and engaged the Agent to handle - wasn't that many markers!

Even if it is not district 9,10,11, I think should give good quality homes. You paid high for a private house.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Went to see a couple of unit for sale - and one had multiple markers placed on the parquet. Shocking...
    I was too lazy to do this and engaged the Agent to handle - wasn't that many markers!
    developer shdnt even hand over the keys

for clift, feo redo the marble flooring for some units b4 they handover the keys

but seriously, i also got abit of minor scratches on my parquets for all the projects tat TOPed.....if minor ones i just closed both eyes now.....little bit of paint marks on the tiles/windows also i closed eyes.....sometimes minor stuff become worse if u ask them to amend

I agree minor defects (like small scratches) close one eye lah. Some Singaporeans are very ngeow. Especially the timber flooring, hack here hack there, sometimes end up worse - because in this world don't have perfect timber one lah - it's natural after all. Also marble flooring, if just change 1-2 pieces, sometimes it no longer the same. The best part was, these ngeow Singaporeans are the ones with kids, who will immediately scratch the timber floor the moment they enter the house. A house is meant to be used and appreciated, after some time your dogs or kids or even yourself may scratch the flooring etc. Its the experience that counts.

And then paint marks on windows, just use the thinner to remove lor. Why need to make a fuss about changing window? Waste earth scarce resources only.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    developer shdnt even hand over the keys

for clift, feo redo the marble flooring for some units b4 they handover the keys

but seriously, i also got abit of minor scratches on my parquets for all the projects tat TOPed.....if minor ones i just closed both eyes now.....little bit of paint marks on the tiles/windows also i closed eyes.....sometimes minor stuff become worse if u ask them to amend

I agree minor defects (like small scratches) close one eye lah. Some Singaporeans are very ngeow. Especially the timber flooring, hack here hack there, sometimes end up worse - because in this world don't have perfect timber one lah - it's natural after all. Also marble flooring, if just change 1-2 pieces, sometimes it no longer the same. The best part was, these ngeow Singaporeans are the ones with kids, who will immediately scratch the timber floor the moment they enter the house. A house is meant to be used and appreciated, after some time your dogs or kids or even yourself may scratch the flooring etc. Its the experience that counts.

And then paint marks on windows, just use the thinner to remove lor. Why need to make a fuss about changing window? Waste earth scarce resources only.
    I was told by a reno contractor, parquet layer many years ago who did my place. Parquet tiles have tongue & groove joint, so when they lay 1st time all tiles are joined this way except at the edge to the wall. But once u need to replace some pieces at the centre, they need to cut and the joint area, it won't be tongue&groove joint anymore - which are weaker and more prone to water/moisture entry and tendency of the tiles popping up in later years

just was looking at this project .other than it's near hospital new hotel MRT (everyone has MRT nowadays) what's the crowd puller

some wld prefer this for convenient
    some would avoid because of hospital

1000 units for sale in property guru
    200 units 3 bedders

whole project 400+ units

how many actually up for sale if 2 agents advertised same unit

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    just was looking at this project .other than it's near hospital new hotel MRT (everyone has MRT nowadays) what's the crowd puller

200 units 3 bedders

whole project 400+ units

Ask u urself how many agts u ever engaged when selling ur ppty

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd

200 units 3 bedders

whole project 400+ units

Asking prices range from 1600 to >2000pfs.
    Is this expensive or cheap for a LH in Novena.Newton area?
    Is there a premium to be right next to MRT?

It's all about demand and supply.

Convenience vs residential feel

OCR has risen so much over the past 2 years as compared to CCR. The price difference is so small that I would rather top up a little and get CCR.

E.g.
    Potong Pasir MRT - Nim Residence LH going for $1200psf
    Redhill MRT - Asentia LH going for $1400psf
    Farrer Park MRT - Cityscape FH for $1400psf
    Novena MRT - Parc Infinia FH for $1850psf

If you can get Soleil at $1600psf today, it's relatively reasonable as compared to other projects provided one likes living near places of convenience.

I forget to add that there are no HDBs nearby which adds to the upper class residence feel.

Don't forget that 85% of locals live in HDBs. So that puts one in the upper class.

Will a condo next to Yishun MRT be a crowd puller?

Will a condo next to Yishun MRT be a crowd puller?
    If that condo is name ' Crowd Puller" ... then maybe