Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920212223242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    FYI hotel facing studio is up to 19flr n definitely no view. For view above hotel only stack 2 or 13 n have to be >28flr.
    Got pool view dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Collector
    Got pool view dude!
    pool view only applicable if your unit is low enough. above 5th storey you cannot see the pool liao, all you get is just staring into opposite block units.

eh, you sure you are condo collector or gaosai collector?

Gathered that not many studios facing the hotel were transacted. Is it a case of owners not selling or is a case of slow sale?

On the other hand, the bigger studios (stack 2 and 13) seems to have quite a handful of transactions. I also noted that stack 13 seems to have fewer owners putting up for sale as compared to stack 2. So is it a case that more owners prefers to keep stack 13 as it is not facing the hospital and the demand for it is higher?

Would really appreciate comments as I am in the midst of looking for a studio unit there and is gathering information to make well informed decision. Thanks much!
    Last edited by Scary; 30-10-10 at 04:49.

Stack 13 looks cram to be as it's flanked by Novena and the apt next to iy.

Stack 2 facing hospital but view more open.

Get the cheaper deal as I feel there is not much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus
    pool view only applicable if your unit is low enough. above 5th storey you cannot see the pool liao, all you get is just staring into opposite block units.

eh, you sure you are condo collector or gaosai collector?
    Who knighted you? Beggar? No wonder sound so cheapo.
    The hotel pool is lifted. It is about 8-9 storey high. Those Soleil unit less than 14 should have decent pool views.

devilplate -> sounds like semi retirement job for you...

consider buying an island in malaysia to enhance ur lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Scary
    Gathered that not many studios facing the hotel were transacted. Is it a case of owners not selling or is a case of slow sale?

On the other hand, the bigger studios (stack 2 and 13) seems to have quite a handful of transactions. I also noted that stack 13 seems to have fewer owners putting up for sale as compared to stack 2. So is it a case that more owners prefers to keep stack 13 as it is not facing the hospital and the demand for it is higher?

Would really appreciate comments as I am in the midst of looking for a studio unit there and is gathering information to make well informed decision. Thanks much!
    During initial launching stack 08 and 15 was selling like hot cakes. At least i won't sell mine below 2kpsf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    devilplate -> sounds like semi retirement job for you...

consider buying an island in malaysia to enhance ur lifestyle...
    if only i can buy palau ubin....

dun even dare to step into msia ...stop going to genting oredi after i noe a better heaven Macau

During initial launching stack 08 and 15 was selling like hot cakes. At least i won't sell mine below 2kpsf.
    how much u bot ar? was told ard 1-1.2k psf for low flr studios during launch?

i kio one unit last yr at 11xxpsf wor...totally no view one(intend to install nice classy curtains when TOP....haha)..was on the market for 1-2mths....nobody wants i kio lor

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    how much u bot ar? was told ard 1-1.2k psf for low flr studios during launch?

i kio one unit last yr at 11xxpsf wor...totally no view one(intend to install nice classy curtains when TOP....haha)..was on the market for 1-2mths....nobody wants i kio lor
    Initial launch price for stack 8 and 15 is around and above 1.3kpsf. No idea for stack 02 and 13. Stack 02 face hospital. Stack 13 face tennis court. So, it completely blocked my mind.

But 1.1k+ is a good buy. Now you easy 500psf profit liaw lol

I was told that during launched, stack 02 commanded higher price than stack 13. The price then for the lowest floor on stack 13 was around $1200 psf and the same floor for stack 02 was around 2 percent higher..

Quote Originally Posted by Scary
    I was told that during launched, stack 02 commanded higher price than stack 13. The price then for the lowest floor on stack 13 was around $1200 psf and the same floor for stack 02 was around 2 percent higher..
    It does make sense. Stack 13 face tennis court + no view. At most maybe pocket view.

For those high floor at stack 02 will have unblocked view.

Got pool view dude!
    Hmm... Yes the pool view indeed. And the architect really did take tat into consideration to start level 2 of Soliel at slightly below the pool deck level of the hotel. Agreed anyone got >3flr will be able to see pool deck. For that I would look for 3 to 6flr to be able to see the pool while sitting IMHO. Respect opinion especially u have vested interest in these stack. Cheers

It does make sense. Stack 13 face tennis court + no view. At most maybe pocket view.

For those high floor at stack 02 will have unblocked view.
    Just to share for level >28flr for stack 13, it will go beyond novena suite office blg hotel. Besides pocket city view u mentioned will be able view of landed ppty around gilstead n Buckley area. Is an open view too. Not sure if >30flr is it higher than euro Asia condo. If yes the shenton view may not be pocket view. Only when TOP will get the best ans. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Hmm... Yes the pool view indeed. And the architect really did take tat into consideration to start level 2 of Soliel at slightly below the pool deck level of the hotel. Agreed anyone got >3flr will be able to see pool deck. For that I would look for 3 to 6flr to be able to see the pool while sitting IMHO. Respect opinion especially u have vested interest in these stack. Cheers
    That is level 7 for those facing hotel. But level 7, 8 maybe blocked.

why you all want to expose your backside to fallout from contagious disease risk?

don't you know TTSH is ground zero central for SARS and other epidemic diseases should they occur in S'pore?

what's going thru your minds when you bought this?

crazy.... expose a couple millions investment to this kind of risk... singapore got no other condos to buy ar? siao!

why you all want to expose your backside to fallout from contagious disease risk?

don't you know TTSH is ground zero central for SARS and other epidemic diseases should they occur in S'pore?

crazy.... expose a couple millions investment to this kind of risk... singapore got no other condos to buy ar? siao!
    Well... I only interested in condo that is less than 500m from MRT. Soleil is one that have not "Shine". Because it is still under construction. Soon...!

That is level 7 for those facing hotel. But level 7, 8 maybe blocked.
    U r correct. for hotel facing units starts from level 7.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Soleil is only like 150m from Novena MRT? Difficult to find such condos!
    Don't listen to those crap about diseases spreading near TTSH. Singapore is so small! If SARS can spread from HK to Singapore within a week or 2, any epidermic that will spread won't take more than a week to spread all over Singapore! (Useless regardless of where you are in Singapore unless you go hide in Africa or somewhere in Amazon Forest!). On the contrary, getting to Disease control centre fast and first probably will save your lives (as is when you have stroke, heart attack etc)!

Well... I only interested in condo that is less than 500m from MRT. Soleil is one that have not "Shine". Because it is still under construction. Soon...!

I am inclined to agreed with you....

Care to share honestly what are your vested interest?

And what are the projects that you are eyeing?

As well as what you dream of but is beyond your reach.

Default http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12

Progress On Site For Soleil @ Sinaran As At End October 2010
    S/N Items Progress Status
    1 Foundation Work Completed
    2 Reinforced Concrete Framework Completed
    3 Brick Walls In Progress
    4 Ceilings In Progress
    5 Door and Window Frames In Progress
    6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains In Progress
    7 TOP issued Nil
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Still looking to sell #08-07 Soleil, 936 sqf 2 br, you can pm me if interested. Owner, not agent

Blocked by the new novena medical suites.

Lower your asking price and I'm sure people will consider.

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Blocked by the new novena medical suites.

Lower your asking price and I'm sure people will consider.
    Curious to know the asking price.... Thanks

@ginseng 1

its 8 F !!! what view can you expect at any condo there ... blocked by is bla bla bla really. Its has pool view, which should be quite ok, given that the pool is located at 6f of opposite hotel if i recall right.

@king Kong

Pm me and I tell you

Hi HK,

I recently went to TTSH to pay a visit to my relative. Can't recall whether it's 13 or 14 floor. Anyway, it's one of those A1 wards. I could catch a view from there and I noticed that only units from 9th floor onwards have pool view. 8 floors and below units are facing the Novena Suites which you have rightfully pointed out that what view is there to expect from the 8th floor with buildings vis a vis everywhere.

PM me your email and I try to email you some pictures.

No offence intended whatsoever in any way.

There was a recent transaction of a 2br for $1400PSF. Use that as a guide else we can be neighbours.

Vested in a 3br, stack 3.

TTSH and CDC are at novena

http://www.ttsh.com.sg/CDC/

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Hi HK,

I recently went to TTSH to pay a visit to my relative. Can't recall whether it's 13 or 14 floor. Anyway, it's one of those A1 wards. I could catch a view from there and I noticed that only units from 9th floor onwards have pool view. 8 floors and below units are facing the Novena Suites which you have rightfully pointed out that what view is there to expect from the 8th floor with buildings vis a vis everywhere.

PM me your email and I try to email you some pictures.

No offence intended whatsoever in any way.

There was a recent transaction of a 2br for $1400PSF. Use that as a guide else we can be neighbours.

Vested in a 3br, stack 3.
    Can share the photo? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    TTSH and CDC are at novena

http://www.ttsh.com.sg/CDC/
    CDC site already has been showed as Residential site with 2.8 plot ratio in MASTERPLAN 2008.

One more thing to add-on, right above this site, medical school will be built. (land mark with "E")