Thread: Champion listing

Default Champion listing

This Henley gardens unit from Far East has been unsold for the past 15-16 years.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...henley-gardens

It's been empty since day 1 and I've been driving past it everyday. (some of you will know which unit it is along hougang ave 2)

Now Far east is making a final push to offload it to some buyer at an asking price of $4.7m!

It's one of the weirdest layout unit with super narrow rooms.

And it's a 99-LH from 1996!

Wonder who would buy it at that price.

I'd think twice even if it's below $2m.

Quote Originally Posted by pool100
    This Henley gardens unit from Far East has been unsold for the past 15-16 years.

It's been empty since day 1 and I've been driving past it everyday. (some of you will know which unit it is along hougang ave 2)

Now Far east is making a final push to offload it to some buyer at an asking price of $4.7m!

Looks like a surfacing submarine!

I already said before liao, landed will drop by more than 10%-30% ( www.sglion.com ) . And condos will all cheong up. How so?

This is due to landed owners unloading to buy condos for their children.

Maybe later in the year you can consider landed again?

Wow. It must be massive sale to see a price correction for landed for this to happen. Is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I already said before liao, landed will drop by more than 10%-30% ( www.sglion.com ) . And condos will all cheong up. How so?

This is due to landed owners unloading to buy condos for their children.

Maybe later in the year you can consider landed again?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Wow. It must be massive sale to see a price correction for landed for this to happen. Is this possible?
    If one or two parents think like that, than maybe not possible.

But NOW every landed parents in Singapore think they must buy a property for each of their children.

Already, there are landed parents willing to sell their property to send their children overseas to study.

What do you think will happen this time when every landed parents are selling as a group?

Also common sense tells you they will not buy one landed for each of their children; even if they are billionaires, tiobo? That is why apartments, HDBs and condos SHALL CHEONG !

Good Luck that is all I can reveal.

If one or two parents think like that, than maybe not possible.

But NOW every landed parents in Singapore think they must buy a property for each of their children.

Already, there are landed parents willing to sell their property to send their children overseas to study.

What do you think will happen this time when every landed parents are selling as a group?

Also common sense tells you they will not buy one landed for each of their children; even if they are billionaires, tiobo? That is why apartments, HDBs and condos SHALL CHEONG !

Good Luck that is all I can reveal.
    Further, I say landed drop 30% already give them face liao since it is still a profit. Landed had risen more than 50% since 2010 within a short span of 2 years.

It is time for them to sell and take profits for their next generation , tiobo?

Imagine this, one landed family equals average 3 children ( otherwise why stay in landed ? you need the space tiobo ? ). That means one landed sold will be exchanged for 3 condos. Meaning 3 condo property will be bought and taken off the market by the landed's children.

GOOD LUCK.

Further, I say landed drop 30% already give them face liao since it is still a profit. Landed had risen more than 50% since 2010 within a short span of 2 years.

Imagine this, one landed family equals average 3 children ( otherwise why stay in landed ? you need the space tiobo ? ). That means one landed sold will be exchanged for 3 condos. Meaning 3 condo property will be bought and taken off the market by the landed's children.

GOOD LUCK.
    Brothers here know what is the multiplier effect or not ?

Brothers here know what is the multiplier effect or not ?
    landed even if drop 50% or 60%, it will still be a profit for the first owner. So, what do you think? Got bubble in landed or not, you say?

Good Luck, that is all I can say.

GOOD LUCK.
    your forecast very hiong. Matching mr b. Was monitoring villa verde. Still qute firm for a 99lh 1615 going for 1.9mil.. Maybe revisit this second half like you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    your forecast very hiong. Matching mr b. Was monitoring villa verde. Still qute firm for a 99lh 1615 going for 1.9mil.. Maybe revisit this second half like you suggest.
    No choice la, Mr B so hiong that is why readership so high mah. I must be hiong a bit to attract more readers to my posts leh

I dunno about villa verde, but keep in mind the lease reminding when you buy 99 years.

Say if you stayed for 25 years liao and wanna sell, that means the lease left 70 years and this lease left will be the critical consideration by the banks for your next buyer when he wants to borrow from the bank to buy your property.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Poor Fengshui feel even though I am not expert.

Rather get 3 resale condos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    Poor Fengshui feel even though I am not expert.

Rather get 3 resale condos.

That is a very very wise x 100000 bother.

How so you ask?

Very simple, let the most handsome man explain.

If your capital can buy 3 condos, you are actually:

1) spreading the investment risks across 3 properties

2) Reaching to a wider market base, since there are many buyers with budgets of $2Million, but only a handful buyers can afford more than S$3Million.

Imagine trying to unload S$4million all at once instead of S$1Million one by one, it is exactly like stock market tiobo?

Where got Big Brothers unload all 1,000 lots all at once. It is always like me, 100lot, 100lots slowly slowly unwind...

TIOBO?

That is a very very wise x 100000 bother.

How so you ask?

Very simple, let the most handsome man explain.

If your capital can buy 3 condos, you are actually:

1) spreading the investment risks across 3 properties

2) Reaching to a wider market base, since there are many buyers with budgets of $2Million, but only a handful buyers can afford more than S$3Million.

Imagine trying to unload S$4million all at once instead of S$1Million one by one, it is exactly like stock market tiobo?

Where got Big Brothers unload all 1,000 lots all at once. It is always like me, 100lot, 100lots slowly slowly unwind...

TIOBO?
    Wrong lah brudder. You v rich unload 100 lots 100 lots.

I unload 5 lots to 10 at a time. Unless you talking about mini-penny stocks.

machiam when wind blow, it gonna t topple..

does it look like 3000sqft builtup?
    perhaps have underground basement.

Quote Originally Posted by pool100

This is a corner terrace with 6,800 sqft / 632 sqm (land).... that is even bigger than my bungalow land!

If this huge land corner terrace were freehold, sure sold without even blinking an eye. Can tear down and rebuild, hire a very good designer architect to design within the odd shaped land.

33 Jalan Arif is not a corner unit leh. Ad typo again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    Wrong lah brudder. You v rich unload 100 lots 100 lots.

I unload 5 lots to 10 at a time. Unless you talking about mini-penny stocks.
    Paiseh.. U r right. I meant to say 10lots

Paiseh.. U r right. I meant to say 10lots
    It's ok brudder. I find it totally believable you unload in the hundreds of lots.

I know what you will say - time to take medicine again... Haha...

If you really wanted a landed, you can look for new landed by developers like Seletar View which is 999 years as good as freehold. I mean, who can live to a 1000 years , tiobo?

The price direct from developers is about S$2.5million or S$850psf if I am not wrong. (around 3000sqft built up )

2.5-1.9 = S$600K premium for an eternal lease versus a limited life span.

Think about it, location wise is also much nearer to city.

Unless of course you want only the living space and not worried about throwing your money or got stuck in your investment, then go for 99 years. But I think 1.9million for a limited lease which more than 10 years had expired is a bit on the high side.

Good Luck

If you really wanted a landed, you can look for new landed by developers like Seletar View which is 999 years as good as freehold. I mean, who can live to a 1000 years , tiobo?

The price direct from developers is about S$2.5million or S$850psf if I am not wrong. (around 3000sqft built up )

2.5-1.9 = S$600K premium for an eternal lease versus a limited life span.

Think about it, location wise is also much nearer to city.

Unless of course you want only the living space and not worried about throwing your money or got stuck in your investment, then go for 99 years. But I think 1.9million for a limited lease which more than 10 years had expired is a bit on the high side.

Good Luck
    I also think some developers will be launching more cluster housing that match the budget of the group of buyers like yourself. (especially near to PM Lee's district )

Last 2 years, they matched the buyers with budgets of S$2.5Million. This year, I think they will start to build landed which match the budgets of around S$1.8million this group of buyers.

So just be patient.

and no doubt the land area could be smaller, but I think they can design something which enlarge the living area on a small plot of land. ( TOP should be in 2018 - 2020)

Keep in mind also these new cluster houses will be brand new, bathtub and toilet bowls also no one use before but you only.

I also think some developers will be launching more cluster housing that match the budget of the group of buyers like yourself. (especially near to PM Lee's district )

Last 2 years, they matched the buyers with budgets of S$2.5Million. This year, I think they will start to build landed which match the budgets of around S$1.8million this group of buyers.

So just be patient.

and no doubt the land area could be smaller, but I think they can design something which enlarge the living area on a small plot of land. ( TOP should be in 2018 - 2020)

Keep in mind also these new cluster houses will be brand new, bathtub and toilet bowls also no one use before but you only.
    If next week, I mean if only.

One developer launch this kinda new cluster house at less than S$2million. Then I think confirmed & double confirmed they will really snatch the landed buyers away from resale landed sellers.

I hope he dun launch it next week but end of 2013. Otherwise good luck to the landed owners.

WOAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

If next week, I mean if only.

One developer launch this kinda new cluster house at less than S$2million. Then I think confirmed & double confirmed they will really snatch the landed buyers away from resale landed sellers.

I hope he dun launch it next week but end of 2013. Otherwise good luck to the landed owners.

WOAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHEH

But come to think of it, he will sabotage the handsome me as well.

So dun worry, me will try to psycho him using my THIRD EYE when I meet him. Maybe ask him to launch higher lor.

WOAAHHEHEHH

So dun worry, me will try to psycho him using my THIRD EYE when I meet him. Maybe ask him to launch higher lor.

WOAAHHEHEHH
    good brothers here think I pyscho him like this can or not?? :

Me: "Brother developer, you launching cluster housing at 1.8 arh ?"

Developer: " Why? Cannot sell meh ? "

Me: " YOU STUPIAK ARH ? "

Developer : " NahBeh, why YOU SAY I STUPIAK ? "

Me: " YOU STUPIAK AGAIN arh ? These young punks can loan more if their parents put more CASH downpayment for them ! YOU STUPIAK ARH ?"

Developer: "hmmmmmmmmmm...NahBeh...Correct hor ! "

WOAHAHHAHHEHEH

NB, this thread has become BJ21's tok cock thread...

WOAAHHEHEHH
    thanks. Never like cluster because of the wasted space in the basement. Pavilion park or luxus seems like a option if the budget to stretch is viable.

the cm7 is indeed money to be careful with.