Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillion Residences @ Bukit Panjang Hub (D23, 99yrs, by Sim Lian)

Jurong point is a very big n popular shopping mall in the west. I dunno how big this new shopping mall in Bkt panjang is going to be. If u use driving as a comparison, locating near mrt or not is less of a consideration. If I were to choose between centris n hillion, I will still choose centris because its along the main green mrt line that links u to most of the work areas.

Centris is a completed condo and a few years old, while hillion is a up-and-coming project, with new downtown line..... so if you believe future price will go up, then buy...... I see centris price is already max.....

Quote Originally Posted by juayster
    Jurong point is a very big n popular shopping mall in the west. I dunno how big this new shopping mall in Bkt panjang is going to be. If u use driving as a comparison, locating near mrt or not is less of a consideration. If I were to choose between centris n hillion, I will still choose centris because its along the main green mrt line that links u to most of the work areas.
    a big plus for hillion is MRT is underground.

and how about the tennery? it is a sold out with 1 bedder 8xxk and 2 bedder 1.2xm

I see. To each his own. I don't really like the Jurong West area. And the new downtown is actually along the DOWNTOWN LINE (that's why the name). So if you work at MBFC, downtown line would be more convenient. The western CBD i.e. Tanjong Pagar etc is becoming second tier downtown with many going to be converted to residential.

I lived in Bkt panjang for almost 10 yrs. So pls take my comments with a pinch of salt I absolutely dislike this place. But Bo bian cos stay with parents.

As for tennery, its build on the ex ten mile junction. 10 mile junction is a ghost town shopping centre that nobody goes. Pple go there for the Sheng song mart only. I was surprised that tennery was sold at a good price. In my honest opinion, it's simply too exp....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I see. To each his own. I don't really like the Jurong West area. And the new downtown is actually along the DOWNTOWN LINE (that's why the name). So if you work at MBFC, downtown line would be more convenient. The western CBD i.e. Tanjong Pagar etc is becoming second tier downtown with many going to be converted to residential.
    then just buy Tanjong Pagar lah ~

I lived in Bkt panjang for almost 10 yrs. So pls take my comments with a pinch of salt I absolutely dislike this place. But Bo bian cos stay with parents.

As for tennery, its build on the ex ten mile junction. 10 mile junction is a ghost town shopping centre that nobody goes. Pple go there for the Sheng song mart only. I was surprised that tennery was sold at a good price. In my honest opinion, it's simply too exp....
    An opinion based on sentiment and clouded perception is like "a frog under the coconut shell" as the malay proverbs goes..Ten mile junction was a like a ghost town.....but lets see how it transform...and DTL has the shorter access to the CBD than Boon Lay....plus it cuts across the other lines at Botanic(Circle), Newton (NS), Bugis (EW), Little India (NEL)...the connectivity to the various line intersect at a less round-about route compared to EW line which possibly was planned to cover as much of the geographical location as possible and is not the most efficient route to travel...but if you drive, jam is all over Sinagpore....then again many of us will find driving too expensive eventually....maybe you are different.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    An opinion based on sentiment and clouded perception is like "a frog under the coconut shell" as the malay proverbs goes..Ten mile junction was a like a ghost town.....but lets see how it transform...and DTL has the shorter access to the CBD than Boon Lay....plus it cuts across the other lines at Botanic(Circle), Newton (NS), Bugis (EW), Little India (NEL)...the connectivity to the various line intersect at a less round-about route compared to EW line which possibly was planned to cover as much of the geographical location as possible and is not the most efficient route to travel...but if you drive, jam is all over Sinagpore....then again many of us will find driving too expensive eventually....maybe you are different.
    Well, I can only provide my personal opinion. It's up to u to take it or not. U dun have to say that I have clouded perception or call me a frog. If u like this area, just go ahead and buy it.

Luckily Bt Panjang Hub is not going to be like Jurong Point. I prefer a more quiet place to shop and live. Plus point I think.

Max for the centris? May not .... When the Jurong MRT that area condo launch at $1500psf ( hear they purchase the land at $800-$900psf?)
    The centris will be higher as the Jurong Point is a big draw, let see how Hillion sale are?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Centris is a completed condo and a few years old, while hillion is a up-and-coming project, with new downtown line..... so if you believe future price will go up, then buy...... I see centris price is already max.....

Well, I can only provide my personal opinion. It's up to u to take it or not. U dun have to say that I have clouded perception or call me a frog. If u like this area, just go ahead and buy it.
    ....haha you are taking it literally.....maybe you are after all, just use fact as comparison....maybe you should look at DTL more closely...

Well, I lived in Bukit Panjang for >10 yrs too, but I like the area because of the amenities there though currently transportation is not so convenience without MRT but I have direct bus to my workplace, so no problem for me. A future hawker centre and an upcoming MRT station will be a plus to that area .

....haha you are taking it literally.....maybe you are after all, just use fact as comparison....maybe you should look at DTL more closely...
    Lol. Sorry I'm not into Malay proverb. As the Chinese proverb says, "the tortoise shd not laugh at the turtle". What makes ur opinion better than mine? what makes ur fact better than mine? if u only like to hear good things for this project because you are going to buy it soon, I suggest u start your own thread and ask for contributions for only the wonderful things in Bkt panjang. Very naive.

Lol. Sorry I'm not into Malay proverb. As the Chinese proverb says, "the tortoise shd not laugh at the turtle". What makes ur opinion better than mine? what makes ur fact better than mine? if u only like to hear good things for this project because you are going to buy it soon, I suggest u start your own thread and ask for contributions for only the wonderful things in Bkt panjang. Very naive.
    hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha you are a joker....tortoise can swim after the boat....but you better swim fast

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha you are a joker....tortoise can swim after the boat....but you better swim fast
    Hahaha. Gong cb.

....hmmm now I am having second thought about Bt Panjang....some individuals there sound as scary as JB....

heard from agent

Indicative Price:
    1bedroom from S$6xxK
    2bedroom from S$8xxK
    3bedroom est. S$1.5xx m
    4bedroom est. S$1,7xx m
    Penthouse est. from S$2.5xx m

2 bedder looks good compare to recent launches

3 bedder and 4 bedder too ex liao lah. how can? gap between 2 and 3 bedder is usually not so big? if its so, pple will buy 2*2 bedders than 1 3 bedder liao.

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    heard from agent

Indicative Price:
    1bedroom from S$6xxK
    2bedroom from S$8xxK
    3bedroom est. S$1.5xx m
    4bedroom est. S$1,7xx m

3 & 4 bedder from 19th floor upwards

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    3 bedder and 4 bedder too ex liao lah. how can? gap between 2 and 3 bedder is usually not so big? if its so, pple will buy 2*2 bedders than 1 3 bedder liao.
    1 Bedroom (Type A1a, A1, A2a, A2)
    Size: Est. 463 – 549 sqft (208 units)
    Floor-to-Floor Ceiling Height: 3.15m
    1 Bedroom SOHO (Type A1S, A2S)
    Size: Est. 463 – 474 sqft (120 units)
    Floor-to-Floor Ceiling Height: 3.60m
    2 Bedroom (Type B1a, B1)
    Size: Est. 710 – 872 sqft (104 units)
    2 Bedroom SOHO (Type B1S)
    Size: Est. 710 sqft (60 units)
    3 Bedroom (Type C1)
    Size: Est. 1,163 sqft (12 units)
    4 Bedroom (Type D1, D2)
    Size: Est. 1,356 – 1,410 sqft (24 units)
    Penthouse (Type E1, E2, E3)
    Size: Est 2,616 – 3,208 sqft (18 units)

and 36 units only in total

heard from agent

Indicative Price:
    1bedroom from S$6xxK
    2bedroom from S$8xxK
    3bedroom est. S$1.5xx m
    4bedroom est. S$1,7xx m

Just look at the mix of units and you will know why price like dat, so many 1 & 2 beds.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Just look at the mix of units and you will know why price like dat, so many 1 & 2 beds.
    exactly
    for me, 2 bedder 8xxk with 3.15m ceiling looks attractive

ic. thanks. prices for 1 and 2 bedders seem alright.

1 Bedroom (Type A1a, A1, A2a, A2)
    Size: Est. 463 – 549 sqft (208 units)
    1 Bedroom SOHO (Type A1S, A2S)
    Size: Est. 463 – 474 sqft (120 units)
    2 Bedroom (Type B1a, B1)
    Size: Est. 710 – 872 sqft (104 units)
    2 Bedroom SOHO (Type B1S)
    Size: Est. 710 sqft (60 units)
    3 Bedroom (Type C1)
    Size: Est. 1,163 sqft (12 units)
    4 Bedroom (Type D1, D2)
    Size: Est. 1,356 – 1,410 sqft (24 units)
    Penthouse (Type E1, E2, E3)
    Size: Est 2,616 – 3,208 sqft (18 units)

and 36 units only in total

indicative price range increase to 1.4k-1.5k

huh, so now, 2 bedder from $1m?!?!?!

indicative price range increase to 1.4k-1.5k

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    huh, so now, 2 bedder from $1m?!?!?!
    not very sure, but i think starting price should still be high 8xxk or low 9xxk

exactly
    for me, 2 bedder 8xxk with 3.15m ceiling looks attractive
    The high is floor to floor not floor to ceiling. Properly the high from floor to ceiling will be around 2.85m

Quote Originally Posted by HCL
    The high is floor to floor not floor to ceiling. Properly the high from floor to ceiling will be around 2.85m
    That's right, the same with Tree House, the floor to floor is 3.15m, floor to ceiling is 2.85m.

I tink tey have enough cheques to increase price....people see value in Bukit panjang

Looks like the jam at PIE is partly caused by the filter lane to Lornie Road. After pass by that area, traffic seems to be quite smooth but jam again when come to the exit of the Steven Road and also heavy traffic heading to Toa Payoh side. But during school holidays, traffic is smooth for the exit to Steven Road.