Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by dloh9
    Hi Mermaid, yes it is. But we didn't want pool facing units and decided on the unit facing the meditation pods with no direct sun, hopefully it wouldn't be as noisy since it's not facing the major, fingers crossed..
    I supposed any west sun will be block by eg stack 2.
    but since it is near the entrance, I suppose there will be some vehicle noise from neighbours driving in & out. but wun be as bad as those facing the main road la.

Hi Everyone, am a newbie in this forum. Just wondering if anyone got the 3+S unit? We got one at stack 35. Cheers.
    Hi Neighbour. I got 16-33.. so same block as you. what floor are you on.

Quote Originally Posted by chngz
    wah u not scare ppl go n csi u ar?

Hi neighbour!
    Ride or Die

Hello Neighbours!

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    wah u not scare ppl go n csi u ar?
    Nothing to hide.. Nothing to fear

Nothing to hide.. Nothing to fear
    not so much of whether got anything to hide or not, it is the privacy tat matters. Im sure u wun wan ppl to come knock knock at yr door saying " hello, so u r chngz!"

One gripe I have about the project is why didn't they install restricted access to individual levels in the lifts i.e. access card can only access your own level..or even just requring residents to scan card before they can access any levels in the block..having the security access at the gate to the lift lobby only doesn't seem as helpful/secure to me..

Hi Everyone, am a newbie in this forum. Just wondering if anyone got the 3+S unit? We got one at stack 35. Cheers.
    Hi Neighbour! Welcome

One gripe I have about the project is why didn't they install restricted access to individual levels in the lifts i.e. access card can only access your own level..or even just requring residents to scan card before they can access any levels in the block..having the security access at the gate to the lift lobby only doesn't seem as helpful/secure to me..
    u mean pte lifts issit?
    mass condo will hv de meh?
    ours got access gate at 1st floor of each stack bo? tat means outsiders who randomly walk in oso can loitor at yr stack tat type.

u mean pte lifts issit?
    mass condo will hv de meh?
    ours got access gate at 1st floor of each stack bo? tat means outsiders who randomly walk in oso can loitor at yr stack tat type.
    I think he meant there should be another layer of card swipe/ tap before you can press the buttons in the lift, other than ground floor.

I also have another gripe. CDL projects at Pasir Ris, like NV and newer ones have biometric/ PIN for main door lock.

Both CDL's Bartley projects are getting manual keysets?

Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    I think he meant there should be another layer of card swipe/ tap before you can press the buttons in the lift, other than ground floor.
    my understanding of his post "restricted access to individual levels in the lifts" is when u enter the lift n swipe yr card, u can only reach yr unit. tat means to say, u dun even nid to lock yr door. liddat is pte lift, I taken b4

I only made reference to his minimum requirement. Even if you take his stricter requirement, it means only the 4 unit owners can access their own floors.

He's not even referring to private lifts...

ok, my bad ... selective reading again

ok, my bad ... selective reading again
    I did have the same interpretation as you when I glanced through his post. Only when I reread, I realized his meaning.

I kind of agree with him.

Our neighbour Chngz must have just booked his unit. I don't see the caveat for his unit.

I did have the same interpretation as you when I glanced through his post. Only when I reread, I realized his meaning.

I kind of agree with him.

Our neighbour Chngz must have just booked his unit. I don't see the caveat for his unit.
    mayb our rich neighbour din take loan tats y u carn find his caveat la, hahaha ...

Im quite positive he bought it somewhere in mar/apr, cos I ever rec'd a pm fm him at tat time to fwd him my agent pricing for the remaining units ...

I bought on the first day.. hmm you cant see? Where do you see?

I only made reference to his minimum requirement. Even if you take his stricter requirement, it means only the 4 unit owners can access their own floors.

He's not even referring to private lifts...
    Hi Sabian,

Thanks for providing clarifications to my gripe That was exactly what I meant. I agree, the biometric/pin locks on doors are rather common these days and they are not even providing it for this project..

Hi Mermaid, sorry I wasn't too clear with my initial statement And you are right, any non-residents who manage to get pass that door can access to any levels on the block...which makes it pretty unsafe...I need to install alarm system for my unit....

I bought on the first day.. hmm you cant see? Where do you see?
    Sqfoot Research.

Hi Sabian,

Thanks for providing clarifications to my gripe That was exactly what I meant. I agree, the biometric/pin locks on doors are rather common these days and they are not even providing it for this project..

Hi Mermaid, sorry I wasn't too clear with my initial statement And you are right, any non-residents who manage to get pass that door can access to any levels on the block...which makes it pretty unsafe...I need to install alarm system for my unit....
    no worries neighbour
    I juz hope tat at the minimum, there is a swipe reqd at each block. Tat would provide some security. come to tink of it, our maint fees for a mass condo proj isnt cheap in the 1st place ... still using lock n key ... zzzz ....

Sqfoot Research.
    how abt ura website?
    I saw mine there wor.

669 sold , 199 left.

I just drove pass the showroom today- They closed off the big carpark lot for construction.. Leaving just a small space for parking.

Seems to be still digging holes for now.

669 sold , 199 left.

I just drove pass the showroom today- They closed off the big carpark lot for construction.. Leaving just a small space for parking.

Thanks for the update Chngz.

669 sold , 199 left.

Thanks Chngz!

If they keep it at roughly this pace, they may be able sell all by the end of the year.

Question PLAB moving off for new development = great potential for this area?

Hi guys,

From the national day rally, it's mentioned that PLAB is moving off to changi to make way for development around our area.

Great potential for bartley area now?

Did LHL mention when will that be?

Great potential for bartley area now? Can't say for sure. In fact, once the PR restriction is lifted, maybe there will be lots of development towering over B. Ridge.

Did LHL mention when will that be? 2027.

the less den 5 yrs potential for bartlerians is huat after biddari is up.

we will huat again when paya lebar is up.

However, as to when PLAB will move, nobody knows now, but tis is not tat crucial; wats more impt is the fact tat it will move

definitely very gd news to bartley ridge owners since we r very close to paya lebar, by the time the new town is ready say 10 yrs, 20 yrs down the road, our not so new ridge receive an appreciation in value again

Thanks for the insights!

675/193..........

675/193..........
    wow! suddenly so fast?!
    national day rally de effect ar?