Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Oreocheese
    Seems like most of the amenities will be nearer to woodleigh Mrt and not bartley mrt. More good than bad in my opinion. Just waiting to see what will be the plans for the SPCA plot, I am hoping for a Pte residential with some commercial component, something along the concept of Kensington. Can't wait to know !
    u dun cry if spca is slated for some HDB!

Quote Originally Posted by wirehtc
    3 bus-stops away but the park is about 10 min walk. Not too bad.
    the consolation is tat the park is still considerably not tat far ...

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    sianz lor, amenities so far away ...

oni 10% will be pte. able to tell the pte will be located where?

aiyo, nvr go down n see very hard to visualise leh

btw, the plot which spca is currently sitting on got say is resi or comm?
    if resi, issit pte or HDB?
    my concern is not to be beside/behind/infront of hdb housing!
    They quoted a population 11000 in BDDR.

10% will be 1100. That's a very small condo.

Quote Originally Posted by sabian

small gd mah. dun tell me u prefer 90% to be pte instead?

u tink the 1100 got include us or not huh? hahaha ...

see below bartley heights neighbourhood. tis shd be spca plot rite?
    to classify it as a stand alone neighbourhood seems small as compared to the rest 5 hor?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...6&d=1377832302

Likely to have 2 pte condos plots only. The others in the 90% can still comprise of ECs, and I think it could be another 2 EC plots. They should be in the blue and red zones. Near the Bartley MRT in the red zone, it is likely to have small scale neighbourhood commercial also. Note the green zone, there is also a belt of low lying commercial shops that will benefit those staying near Bartley.

Paiseh. Shd be 11000 units. Not population 11000.

Likely to have 2 pte condos plots only. The others in the 90% can still comprise of ECs, and I think it could be another 2 EC plots. They should be in the blue and red zones. Near the Bartley MRT in the red zone, it is likely to have small scale neighbourhood commercial also. Note the green zone, there is also a belt of low lying commercial shops that will benefit those staying near Bartley.

so where do u tink the 2 pte condo plots will be in? the red zones?

small gd mah. dun tell me u prefer 90% to be pte instead?

u tink the 1100 got include us or not huh? hahaha ...

see below bartley heights neighbourhood. tis shd be spca plot rite?
    to classify it as a stand alone neighbourhood seems small as compared to the rest 5 hor?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...6&d=1377832302
    As WireHTC mentioned, it may be EC plot.

But if it's HDB, what's the issue?

Waterbank and Dakota Resi proximity to HDB lagi more in your face plus Waterbank even has its own MSCP and commanding 1500psf.

so where do u tink the 2 pte condo plots will be in? the red zones?
    PC: in the blue zone near the green zone boundary.
    EC: in the red zone near the Gurkha's camp at the southern corner.

Note the excellent orientation of almost all the blocks in NS direction. The prices should be quite high.

PC: in the blue zone near the green zone boundary.
    EC: in the red zone near the Gurkha's camp at the southern corner.

Note the excellent orientation of almost all the blocks in NS direction. The prices should be quite high.
    how come u can differentiate which one will be EC and PC juz by looking at the map?

u r very rite, practically all along Woodleigh mrt hdb avoided the west sun!
    similar to ridge concept.

As WireHTC mentioned, it may be EC plot.

But if it's HDB, what's the issue?

Waterbank and Dakota Resi proximity to HDB lagi more in your face plus Waterbank even has its own MSCP and commanding 1500psf.
    condo prices will be dragged down by HDB lah ...
    now u noe y waterbank oni commanding $1500psf ya
    but wif an EC besides is oso not a gd idea

how come u can differentiate which one will be EC and PC juz by looking at the map?

u r very rite, practically all along Woodleigh mrt hdb avoided the west sun!
    similar to ridge concept.
    I might be wrong about the red zone as the resolution is quite low. It is either at the southern corner or eastern corner near the green zone. Or there may not even be any EC at all. Other buildings that are bunched up are the HDBs. Those standalone ones are likely to be PCs or ECs.

condo prices will be dragged down by HDB lah ...
    now u noe y waterbank oni commanding $1500psf ya
    but wif an EC besides is oso not a gd idea
    Drag down? I beg to differ.

Ulu SK 4 room near MRT going for $6XX K.

How much do you think a newly minted next generation city fringe HDB 4 room near Bartley MRT will cost?

Then if EC, how much would it cost?

Then PC cost how much?

Drag down? I beg to differ.

Ulu SK 4 room near MRT going for $6XX K.

How much do you think a newly minted next generation city fringe HDB 4 room near Bartley MRT will cost?

Then if EC, how much would it cost?

Then PC cost how much?
    In PCs, the developers price the units very high then apply huge discounts. We know what are actually the prices the developers have in mind. In HDBs, you also get more subsidies but what is the price

In PCs, the developers price the units very high then apply huge discounts. We know what are actually the prices the developers have in mind. In HDBs, you also get more subsidies but what is the price
    When the BDDR MOP is up...we'll see the real price the market is willing to bear.

When the BDDR MOP is up...we'll see the real price the market is willing to bear.
    So many units in a short span of time, the message on immigration is very clear. The impact on resale and rental will be positive.

The construction sector will also help us buffer the external shocks significantly. Economic growth in the next few years should be quite good. The government needs to make use of this buffer time to develop other industries.

Default BDDR brainstorming

Juz back fm hdb hub.

The officer told me 1k is slated for pte & they defined EC as pte.

The blue area beside Woodleigh mrt is bus interchange, resi + comm & resi wif comm on 1st floor only.

Hence, I drew the following conclusion:
    1. Pte condo hv to be on the blue stack cos EC dun hv mix development de rite? (I highly suspect pte to be resi wif comm on 1st flr)

2. I counted 13 stacks on Spca plot. Ridge 8 stacks 868 units. 13 stacks will far exceed 1k units. Hence I deduct spca to be a HDB stack.
    Wat u guys think?

As for green area Woodleigh neighbourhood, the officer said tat the low rise is oso resi, but not sure will hv shops onot.
    Qn: new BTO town still hv low rise with shop hses at 1st level de meh?
    At 1st I tot it looks like MSCP as it is adjoining to the flats.
    comments?

So many units in a short span of time, the message on immigration is very clear. The impact on resale and rental will be positive.

The construction sector will also help us buffer the external shocks significantly. Economic growth in the next few years should be quite good. The government needs to make use of this buffer time to develop other industries.
    It is amazing how everyone thinks the new town will sprung up overnight.

This is a 20 - 25 years project in the making, by the time everything is built and established, the existing new condominiums will prob gone en-bloc.

And how fast and slow this will happen depends on how big or small the floodgate to immigrants will be. Sadly, if you are age 40s over, these plans are probably not cater for you. It is probably for the younger generation and the new immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

This is a 20 - 25 years project in the making, by the time everything is built and established, the existing new condominiums will prob gone en-bloc.

And how fast and slow this will happen depends on how big or small the floodgate to immigrants will be. Sadly, if you are age 40s over, these plans are probably not cater for you. It is probably for the younger generation and the new immigrants.
    Bidadari BTO is 2015, with completion of 11,000 units by 2018.

Juz back fm hdb hub.

The officer told me 1k is slated for pte & they defined EC as pte.

The blue area beside Woodleigh mrt is bus interchange, resi + comm & resi wif comm on 1st floor only.

Hence, I drew the following conclusion:
    1. Pte condo hv to be on the blue stack cos EC dun hv mix development de rite? (I highly suspect pte to be resi wif comm on 1st flr)

2. I counted 13 stacks on Spca plot. Ridge 8 stacks 868 units. 13 stacks will far exceed 1k units. Hence I deduct spca to be a HDB stack.
    Wat u guys think?

As for green area Woodleigh neighbourhood, the officer said tat the low rise is oso resi, but not sure will hv shops onot.
    Qn: new BTO town still hv low rise with shop hses at 1st level de meh?
    At 1st I tot it looks like MSCP as it is adjoining to the flats.
    comments?
    I will pop over HDB Hub to see the display. Now the pictures are too tiny and resolution too low.

Bidadari BTO is 2015, with completion of 11,000 units by 2018.
    wat makes u feel tat all will be launched at 1 shot in 2015?

I will pop over HDB Hub to see the display. Now the pictures are too tiny and resolution too low.
    ok, see the actual is much easier to narrow down the EC/PC plot

do take note of tis plot of land below the camp which they state is for future development. I was thinking it could be condo as well, cos if the land for condo has yet to be sold, HDB is unable to display the number of stacks mah ...

Bartley Ridge and nearby residents can walk from Mount Vernon Rd (widened) in towards a 'retained' funeral palor and place of worship, then turn in using the "Heritage Trail" to reach the commercial centre called Market Square.

wat makes u feel tat all will be launched at 1 shot in 2015?

ok, see the actual is much easier to narrow down the EC/PC plot

do take note of tis plot of land below the camp which they state is for future development. I was thinking it could be condo as well, cos if the land for condo has yet to be sold, HDB is unable to display the number of stacks mah ...
    Either one shot or very close in phases, if it were to be completed by 2018.

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-pr...ar-end/a/68079

I went to the HDB hub to see the exhibition. The SPCA plot is the "Bartley height" neighborhood. So this plot shd be used for public housing.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

HDB states that the 3 new town projects will take 10-15 yrs to complete. Without doing any research, pls do not give the wrong info of 20-25 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by juayster
    HDB states that the 3 new town projects will take 10-15 yrs to complete. Without doing any research, pls do not give the wrong info of 20-25 yrs.
    Government said punggol waterway will be up but see how long it took them to even build that river? Even now punggol is still under massive construction.

20-25 years is my estimate . It is as good a estimate as people saying prices will go up because of this news.

But my point is , the timeline is really depends on how big a immigration floodgate they can open without losing the election in 4 yrs time.

687 sold-- 181 left............. not bad for a ghost month

The mall is not small but medium size. There will be plenty of open air shops below e multistorey carpark beside e MRT n probably along e green walk to e lake. Overall e commercial elements r quite strong. The condos near woodleigh MRT r likely to see strong takeup over e next few weeks. Some buildings in e blue n red zone look like condo too.
    Last edited by wirehtc; 01-09-13 at 15:49.

The mall is not small but medium size. There will be plenty of open air shops below e multistorey carpark beside e MRT n probably along e green walk to e lake. Overall e commercial elements r quite strong. The condos near woodleigh MRT r likely to see strong takeup over e next few weeks. Some buildings in e blue n red zone look like condo too.
    how do u interpret the spca plot? Hdb flat?

I might be wrong about the red zone as the resolution is quite low. It is either at the southern corner or eastern corner near the green zone. Or there may not even be any EC at all. Other buildings that are bunched up are the HDBs. Those standalone ones are likely to be PCs or ECs.
    It is quite unlikely to have EC built in RCR segment. But who knows. Bishan Loft is the only EC so far that was built in RCR segment 10 yrs ago.