Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by staphy82 View Post
    I think the layout of the blocks on the chart follows that shown in the brochure.

The purple and green cells appear to be the unsold units (coloured differently based on their sizes) rather than stickers.

I was wondering what the dark red stickers say. They appear to have two rows of words.
    Purple colour means unsold four room dual key, dark green means unsold 3 room with study, dark purple means not released, which i think someone haw reserved but not given the checks yet.

4DK practically not moving?
    Ride or Die

the bulk of the leftovers r big quantum facing pool somemore. not easy to sell ...

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds View Post
    4DK practically not moving?
    DK units are ard 2mio? How to move?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    the bulk of the leftovers r big quantum facing pool somemore. not easy to sell ...
    So many big units leftover means that there are more investors than residents for BR?

Quote Originally Posted by fan View Post
    So many big units leftover means that there are more investors than residents for BR?
    not sure if there r more investors but I heard 1 bedder is the fastest to finish selling.
    now got TDSR, hard to get loan for such a big quantum ...

If lets say half the dual keys are unoccupied, and after 1year upon receiving the keys, and developer is no longer the management, how will conservancy be calculated?

Surely we'll have to pay more?
    Ride or Die

The developers should just cut the price and sell the remaining units cheaper. Otherwise they're gonna be stuck, no?

Default may not be hdb, can be pte

Quote Originally Posted by willow View Post
    Confirmed it is hdb. It is already in the exhibition. Around 13 blocks.
    I talked to the hdb officer, he said that the residential next to bartley ridge may not br hdb, it is residential for sure. The model is block put up is only as a guide,

The carpark with yellow dot on it represent local shops available if hdb flats is built.

Quote Originally Posted by HOS View Post
    I talked to the hdb officer, he said that the residential next to bartley ridge may not br hdb, it is residential for sure. The model is block put up is only as a guide,

The carpark with yellow dot on it represent local shops available if hdb flats is built.
    I was told by the officer that they are hdb.

Why they are saying different things?

Was really hoping that the SPCA plot is slated for private residential with commercial component. Even if plans changed and become hdb cluster, I still hope for a supermarket with some other basic amenities such as eating houses...

According to the hdb staff at the exhibition, public feedback is welcomed, so, perhaps the BR stakeholders should all put in our wish list and hope that hdb listens to our feedback

I honestly don't mind HDB, if they build a HDB beside me, there would definitely be a sheltered walkway to the MRT
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Oreocheese View Post
    Was really hoping that the SPCA plot is slated for private residential with commercial component. Even if plans changed and become hdb cluster, I still hope for a supermarket with some other basic amenities such as eating houses...

According to the hdb staff at the exhibition, public feedback is welcomed, so, perhaps the BR stakeholders should all put in our wish list and hope that hdb listens to our feedback
    I'm of the same view that whether the blocks on SPCA plot are private or HDB, as long as there are some eating places and mini mart, it's good enough. I went to HDB's website to do their online survey for this exhibition and feedback that they should utilize the plot near Bartley MRT for more commercial facilities, tapping on the convenience of MRT. Maybe more people can also feedback the same thing.

Notice that for bartley heights there is low rise connecting the hdb blockc. It could be shops for coffee shop.

Quote Originally Posted by willow View Post
    Notice that for bartley heights there is low rise connecting the hdb blockc. It could be shops for coffee shop.
    Agree. Likely commercial. The market square is undersized. There is a big group of customers from the Braddell private estates and future expanded international school to serve.

actually the mixed development at mkt square nid not be condo. Clementi oso hv shopping mall but the resi is HDB ...

The low rise building next to bartley mrt is school, maris stella high school.

The land next to bartley ridge is confirmed as residential.
    there are two possibilities for this land.
    1) hdb with local shops as one of the carpark has yellow sticker. There will be amenities if hdb is built.
    2)private residential with no shops as it is not a mixed development.

I think this land, if it is going to be hdb, it.will not be built so soon as the focus of bidadari will be around woleigh mrt first before moving away to bartley side. May be this is the last neighbourhood to be built. The speed depends largely of 2015 bto.

The low rise building next to bartley mrt is school, maris stella high school.

The land next to bartley ridge is confirmed as residential.
    there are two possibilities for this land.
    1) hdb with local shops as one of the carpark has yellow sticker. There will be amenities if hdb is built.
    2)private residential with no shops as it is not a mixed development.

I think this land, if it is going to be hdb, it.will not be built so soon as the focus of bidadari will be around woleigh mrt first before moving away to bartley side. May be this is the last neighbourhood to be built. The speed depends largely of 2015 bto.
    as pte oni hv 10%, there r 3 possible areas:
    1. Market sq mix development.
    2. SPCA current plot
    3. the plot beside the camp in front of cedar pri. Is tis plot part of BDDR in the 1st place?
    the display wrote future development wor. if it is meant to be flats/infrastructure/amenities, where din they plan it wif the whole BDDR tgt?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    as pte oni hv 10%, there r 3 possible areas:
    1. Market sq mix development.
    2. SPCA current plot
    3. the plot beside the camp in front of cedar pri. Is tis plot part of BDDR in the 1st place?
    the display wrote future development wor. if it is meant to be flats/infrastructure/amenities, where din they plan it wif the whole BDDR tgt?
    The 10% private residential is within the bbdr itself, future development is not included. Therefore, land next to mrt is highly to be possible to be private residential as its land value is higher, therefore, gov would want earn more from the land sale. However, anything can happen. I guess, the longer it waits, the more likely it is going to be private residential, just looks what happened to landaround all the mrt stations, like bishan, pasir ris, tanah merah...etc.

The 10% private residential is within the bbdr itself, future development is not included. Therefore, land next to mrt is highly to be possible to be private residential as its land value is higher, therefore, gov would want earn more from the land sale. However, anything can happen. I guess, the longer it waits, the more likely it is going to be private residential, just looks what happened to landaround all the mrt stations, like bishan, pasir ris, tanah merah...etc.
    den they shd privatised spca plot as well mah, to increase revenue
    mixed development at Woodleigh mrt oso gd leh, will become another yishun central or even better

Hi all neighbors

I am new here.

Quote Originally Posted by delly-10 View Post
    Hi all neighbors

I am new here.
    Welcome. Which stack are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by chngz View Post
    Welcome. Which stack are you in?

I am in stack 40

any idea when will they start to collect the first 10%?

I am in stack 40
    3+1? or 4br?

hi bros, this is my 1st post and i bought 3y unit at stack 32. nice to meet u all here!

I am in stack 40
    Welcome Neighbour!! Are you buying for own stay or investment?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Fox View Post
    hi bros, this is my 1st post and i bought 3y unit at stack 32. nice to meet u all here!
    Nice to meet you too and welcome to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Fox View Post
    your unit is xx-32 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zellker View Post
    Welcome Neighbour!! Are you buying for own stay or investment?
    hihi

i am 4bdrm and for own stay.