Page 5 of 256 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 25 of 1276

Thread: Bartley Ridge

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinleeap
    To add to all our confusion, Oasis garden which is on the same side as Bartley Ridge is in district 19 RCR. Ha Ha.
    End of the day, it doesn't really matter...

    The entire AREA will be abuzz amenities with more residents and developments.



  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinleeap
    To add to all our confusion, Oasis garden which is on the same side as Bartley Ridge is in district 19 RCR. Ha Ha.
    Really? Didn't realize that too is zoned under District 19/ OCR as Bartley Residences.

    One across the road and the other same side of the road but end up D19/ OCR?

    Why can't URA just rezone them in as well in D13/ RCR?



  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    Really? Didn't realize that too is zoned under District 19/ OCR as Bartley Residences.

    One across the road and the other same side of the road but end up D19/ OCR?
    well, every place will hv its own cut-off boundary mah ...



  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    well, every place will hv its own cut-off boundary mah ...
    But must be consistent mah.

    B Resi same facing same Bartley Road as B Ridge kenna D19/ OCR.

    Oasis same side of Bartley as B Ridge also not D13/ RCR...



  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    But must be consistent mah.

    B Resi same facing same Bartley Road as B Ridge kenna D19/ OCR.

    Oasis same side of Bartley as B Ridge also not D13/ RCR...
    aiya, mayb the person who drew the districts boundary is oso the same person who divides the boundary during voting!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •