Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by sabian View Post
    Shd be choosing. Not hissing. Typo.

And your English is quite bad. No brainer is not referring to anyone. It just means a very obvious preferred choice.

How did you veer to rude or proud???
    Here you go again, you just reveal yourself as how proud and rude.... looking down and commenting others standard of English..... I shall not read what you are going to write from now on.... human being has brain, if no brainesr is not refer to others, then it must has been refering to trees or grass.... and it is such an acceptable excuse to have such a big typo error between hissing and choosing..... well done. ENNGLAND EXPERT.... sorry for my poor englelish.... wah ha ha.....

Quote Originally Posted by HOS View Post
    Calling others as no brainer is kind of rude and proud.
    This shd not be a culture for BR residents.
    wah! haven officially TOP alrdy got set SOP liao arh? haha

Here you go again, you just reveal yourself as how proud and rude.... looking down and commenting others standard of English..... I shall not read what you are going to write from now on.... human being has brain, if no brainesr is not refer to others, then it must has been refering to trees or grass.... and it is such an acceptable excuse to have such a big typo error between hissing and choosing..... well done. ENNGLAND EXPERT.... sorry for my poor englelish.... wah ha ha.....
    Are you trolling?

Are you trolling?
    Before more misunderstanding occurs, saying someone trolling doesn't mean that person is a fish

B Ri owners so petty ah?

Quote Originally Posted by Ah soh soh View Post
    Before more misunderstanding occurs, saying someone trolling doesn't mean that person is a fish
    Hahaha. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud View Post
    B Ri owners so petty ah?
    I think so.
    B Re residents are more cultured.

Talking

No lah... you must read in between the line, just typo error... most of the time....

Thks. It is another typo error..... let it be.....

Chill chill. Singapore's weather quite cooling recently...

Quote Originally Posted by cnud View Post
    B Ri owners so petty ah?
    tink so ... my experience wif bartley resi de neighbours is much better.
    heng my unit is facing bartley resi de neighbours wahahaha!

No lah... you must read in between the line, just typo error... most of the time....
    I am not sure why we are arguing.

I reread your post and my reply. We are in agreement that either of the BR is a better choice.

There was a real typo for this: "I'm listing that as a negative...hissing either of the BR over this one is a no brainer."

Hissing should be Choosing. My phones auto-correct rectified my typing and hissing was used instead of choosing.

As for "no brainer", it doesn't mean someone who has no brain and the term is used to describe a person.

And when I posted "They are bordered by 2 major roads", I meant the fact that they are bordered by 2 major roads as a negative point.

It means that the choice of either of the BR developments is so obvious that one doesn't really need a brain to know that.

I could rephrase it as "One look at the Paya Lebar site and you know it's location is not as good as either of the BR projects."

Admittedly, I thought you were trolling me but I went through the thread and we have interacted previously and you have contributed to the thread so you are not a troll.

So that's that.

Shall we put that behind us?

Bartley residences, bartley ridge and the new development are all one big family. future residents and owners should work hand in hand to ask for more amenities in this area. Of the three, my personal view is that Bartley Residences location is the best as it exudes a higher class feel with all private landed surrounding it. It also has more open space for landscaping as compared to B. Ridge. However, B Ridge layout is definitely more efficient with larger common bedrooms. B Ridge pools appear to be larger (2 pools, total 800 sqm of pool I think). Moreover, while B Residences can walk to Kensington square, B Ridge should have basic amnenties at its door step (either at the MRT station or at the new HDB blocks). Having said all these, the new plot's location is seriously not bad though it is at the intersection of 2 major roads. It has afterall unblock views almost all round and will afterall still be very near to the MRT station. Let's hope it will be another sell out.

I am vested at B Ridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood View Post
    Bartley residences, bartley ridge and the new development are all one big family. future residents and owners should work hand in hand to ask for more amenities in this area. Of the three, my personal view is that Bartley Residences location is the best as it exudes a higher class feel with all private landed surrounding it. It also has more open space for landscaping as compared to B. Ridge. However, B Ridge layout is definitely more efficient with larger common bedrooms. B Ridge pools appear to be larger (2 pools, total 800 sqm of pool I think). Moreover, while B Residences can walk to Kensington square, B Ridge should have basic amnenties at its door step (either at the MRT station or at the new HDB blocks). Having said all these, the new plot's location is seriously not bad though it is at the intersection of 2 major roads. It has afterall unblock views almost all round and will afterall still be very near to the MRT station. Let's hope it will be another sell out.

I am vested at B Ridge.
    am curious y u decided to choose ridge over resi.
    I missed resi, but if given a choice, I will still choose ridge.

I am not sure why we are arguing.

I reread your post and my reply. We are in agreement that either of the BR is a better choice.

There was a real typo for this: "I'm listing that as a negative...hissing either of the BR over this one is a no brainer."

Hissing should be Choosing. My phones auto-correct rectified my typing and hissing was used instead of choosing.

As for "no brainer", it doesn't mean someone who has no brain and the term is used to describe a person.

And when I posted "They are bordered by 2 major roads", I meant the fact that they are bordered by 2 major roads as a negative point.

It means that the choice of either of the BR developments is so obvious that one doesn't really need a brain to know that.

I could rephrase it as "One look at the Paya Lebar site and you know it's location is not as good as either of the BR projects."

Admittedly, I thought you were trolling me but I went through the thread and we have interacted previously and you have contributed to the thread so you are not a troll.

So that's that.

Shall we put that behind us?

cool mate! lets start our new year happy and take this as a healthy and constuctive conversation

Just received lawyer's letter today. Payment starting March. My unit is at Blk 36. Anyone else from other blocks received it too? So far i see only block 36 received the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by 玉格格 View Post
    am curious y u decided to choose ridge over resi.
    I missed resi, but if given a choice, I will still choose ridge.
    Dont really like resi living room layout and found common room too small. Therefore did not buy; also quantum for resi for 3 bedder was a bit higher. Therefore just settled for ridge as my family prefer the 3yb layout, ie the one with a smaller balcony. However i must admit that the mbr for resi is bigger.

Just received lawyer's letter today. Payment starting March. My unit is at Blk 36. Anyone else from other blocks received it too? So far i see only block 36 received the letter.

ya so far only heard blk 36...which is the block furthest away from the showrooom

Quote Originally Posted by delly-10 View Post
    ya so far only heard blk 36...which is the block furthest away from the showrooom
    Any experience agent or expert know roughly how long it takes to TOP after foundation done?

Lian Beng put TOP date at May 2016. So the actual TOP shd not later than that of May 2016.

Anyone know what is going to be build for the current showflat location?Is it going to be the entrance for B Ridge?

Anyone know what is going to be build for the current showflat location?Is it going to be the entrance for B Ridge?
    dont think so... think it shd be the 25 m lap pool location.

Lian Beng put TOP date at May 2016. So the actual TOP shd not later than that of May 2016.
    Thanks HOS. Btw, where you gotten that info? From lian beng website?

Thanks HOS. Btw, where you gotten that info? From lian beng website?
    From that signage they put up at the construction site.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood View Post
    dont think so... think it shd be the 25 m lap pool location.
    The lap pool is 50m right? And it is right after the entrance. Am i right?

From that signage they put up at the construction site.
    Thanks! Lol

Yup. That is correct.

The gourmet pavilion is where the showflat is residing.

The current temporary showflat car park entrance is roughly where the actual entrance will be.

There are two pools: 50 m main pool and the 25 m smaller lap pool according to the site plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Bartley Residences will be a better choice as they are on higher ground and more open. I must qualify that I am not vested in both projects.
    The access to Bartley Residence through the lorpeakong How Sun only, can be quite conjested during peak hour. And, Bartley Residence is catogerised as apartment, not condo.

http://sgpropertyreviews.com/reviews...ge-a-good-buy/

Someone did a review on bartley ridge.