Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Novena Regency, 55 units, Fragrance Group

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Newton to me is the stretch from the newton mrt all the way to goodwood park hotel.
    When they say Newton, they literally mean the Newton Road la!
    Anything along that road can be called Newton.

We are thankful that Newton Road is not as long as Bt Timah Road !
    Where one end sells for $2,5xx psf, the other end goes for $1,5xx psf!

DKSG

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

So, you actually refer to Cairnshill instead. BTW, some of the Cairnshill condo are selling much lesser than Novena condo.

Most of the Cairnshill condo are between Orchard and Newton and are not closer to any of the Malls, I regard them less favourable and desirable to some in Novena.

After all, whether you like it or not, the values of the properties speak all!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Newton to me is the stretch from the newton mrt all the way to goodwood park hotel.
    Last edited by teddybear; 26-03-13 at 18:04.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how is the sales and response for the shops ? Understand today is ex-owner preview ? The quantum are very high for larger units but with the new URA guidelines for small shops and also sold out seen in Pavillion Square, would this be a better investment project ?

Quote Originally Posted by thscat
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me how is the sales and response for the shops ? Understand today is ex-owner preview ? The quantum are very high for larger units but with the new URA guidelines for small shops and also sold out seen in Pavillion Square, would this be a better investment project ?
    Hi thscat, the cheque cut-off date is tml monday 12pm. The preview has been brought forward to this coming Tuesday morning 2nd April 2013. Actual price list of all units has been released. If you are keen to know more info, do feel free to contact me at my mobile 81835132. Will be more than happy to answer all ur enquiries. Cheers

This is likely the beginning of the new wave of commercial properties coming onstream in the next 6 months.

After this launch, we will see more and more commercial/retail launches in the east and west ...

So sit tight ... The Commercial Wave is coming our way !

DKSG

Fragrance and Osley share price cheong ah

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    This is likely the beginning of the new wave of commercial properties coming onstream in the next 6 months.

After this launch, we will see more and more commercial/retail launches in the east and west ...

So sit tight ... The Commercial Wave is coming our way !

DKSG

sold out yet?

how come 5pm+ still got agent sms From 1.1m?

bro, any updates on the sales today? how many resi and how many commercial left?

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    Hi thscat, the cheque cut-off date is tml monday 12pm. The preview has been brought forward to this coming Tuesday morning 2nd April 2013. Actual price list of all units has been released. If you are keen to know more info, do feel free to contact me at my mobile 81835132. Will be more than happy to answer all ur enquiries. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    bro, any updates on the sales today? how many resi and how many commercial left?
    Office Boy heard sold abt 30%.

Commercial units - those less than 200 sqft ones - should be all sold.
    If I am not wrong, they set benchmark price of more than $10,000psf for small shops.

Also heard developer is upping the price of shops less than 300 sqft (coz these are no longer going to be available in the market anymore - rare) by abt 500 psf ?

All these are Office Boy hearsay at the pantry la ...

Can some agents verify ?

DKSG

thanks for the info bro.

if 30% of the 55 residential units, that would be quite bad. this would normally have been a sell out within a day kind of project leh.

Office Boy heard sold abt 30%.

Commercial units - those less than 200 sqft ones - should be all sold.
    If I am not wrong, they set benchmark price of more than $10,000psf for small shops.

Also heard developer is upping the price of shops less than 300 sqft (coz these are no longer going to be available in the market anymore - rare) by abt 500 psf ?

All these are Office Boy hearsay at the pantry la ...

Can some agents verify ?

DKSG

thanks for the info bro.

if 30% of the 55 residential units, that would be quite bad. this would normally have been a sell out within a day kind of project leh.
    I suspect after the success of UV, they realised that there is no point pricing it too low. Moreover this is a FH D11 development, can take time to slowly sell.

I think all along there has been a misconception that developers are rushing to quickly sell everything in the first month of launch. When I was asked previously by the developers, I told them that if a project sells out in the first weekend of the launch, then they should fire the person who did the pricing, because, it means they priced it too low!

So subsequently you can see developers less inclined to measure themselves by sell out on first weekend kinda metric.

But of course, this doesnt mean price high until cannot sell at all la ... haha ... One very good example is Liberte, they price the development quite high (in my view), but managed to sell here and there until not many left ... may look like a pain to the public, but their bank account is laughing all the way.

DKSG

They have also not started on their marketing and advertising campaign yet. so only agents market themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    They have also not started on their marketing and advertising campaign yet. so only agents market themselves.
    Yea. With so few units, I would have advised them to not plan for any launches... Just quietly sell.

And throw in freebies to make it look good!

Wonder how many units currently owners bought ?!

DKSG

but i thot the price is already not exhorbitant? cheaper than liberte rite?

Yea. With so few units, I would have advised them to not plan for any launches... Just quietly sell.

And throw in freebies to make it look good!

Wonder how many units currently owners bought ?!

DKSG

but i thot the price is already not exhorbitant? cheaper than liberte rite?
    Of course cheaper ... NR is abt $2.3, LIB is abt $2.7 (I think).

DKSG

liberte caveats mostly 2301 to 2696psf. seems like median price is around 2570psf.

liberte caveats mostly 2301 to 2696psf. seems like median price is around 2570psf.
    Thanks you.

DKSG

bro, some agents are advertising preview on 7th april.

is the showflat open today and tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by home-run

Default Booking cheque issued but not OTP issued ?

A friend booked an retail unit a few weeks ago (before launch) at an attractive price few weeks ago. Cheques with actual figures are given but last minute developer want to raise prices and refused to issue OTP ? Can do anything ?

A friend booked an retail unit a few weeks ago (before launch) at an attractive price few weeks ago. Cheques with actual figures are given but last minute developer want to raise prices and refused to issue OTP ? Can do anything ?
    Cannot. Because the other way round (ie your friend suddenly decide not to buy), developer also cannot do anything to him.

Developer up the price of smaller units to more than $10,000 psf.

Your friend should have continued to negotiate a better price with the developer, maybe get developer to sell him at $9,600 or what.

Good chance developer may buy the idea.

DKSG

But then what is the point of booking cheques issued ? This is not blank cheques. So, you are saying even though the prices are released earlier and cheques given, developer can still changed their mind as long OTP not given ?

But for buyers, booking fees will be fortfeited 50% if submitted and did not signed OTP.

So, between booking and OTP, both parties can still change and there is no commitment ?

Cannot. Because the other way round (ie your friend suddenly decide not to buy), developer also cannot do anything to him.

Developer up the price of smaller units to more than $10,000 psf.

Your friend should have continued to negotiate a better price with the developer, maybe get developer to sell him at $9,600 or what.

Good chance developer may buy the idea.

DKSG

But then what is the point of booking cheques issued ? This is not blank cheques. So, you are saying even though the prices are released earlier and cheques given, developer can still changed their mind as long OTP not given ?

But for buyers, booking fees will be fortfeited 50% if submitted and did not signed OTP.

So, between booking and OTP, both parties can still change and there is no commitment ?
    The 50% is agent con your friend one. If bring this matter to the court, agent's agency will be told to close shop.

No legal agreement means NO LEGAL AGREEMENT.

Of course agent who make u give the chq dont want to tell u that u can pull out la! Who so stupid right ?

Ethics is declining in our society la .. If need help, call Office Boy, who is unaffected by the decline in property ethics. hahahaa!

DKSG

would say booking is like a reservation of a unit. But the Real deal (price)
    will be reflected on the OTP.

i think Dev have the rights to change the price as and when but it does not go well to the public eyes. Might be due to the interest.

would say booking is like a reservation of a unit. But the Real deal (price)
    will be reflected on the OTP.

i think Dev have the rights to change the price as and when but it does not go well to the public eyes. Might be due to the interest.
    I believe you know how much they hiked the price right ?

Some units are now selling (or already sold) at > $10,000 psf !

Commercial sector is going to Huat Huat Huat big time from now on.

So with the amt of money they are going to make extra, I think they feel that your friend is worth offending.

Same like you selling your condo, if you told agent that you can accept $1million and agent rushed down with OTP and cheque to you the next day, BUT BUT BUT, you know that you neighbor last night sold his unit for $1.1million, what will you do ? Honor your words ?

Or offend the agent and the buyer and mark it up to $1.15 million ?

Think, my friend, Think.

DKSG

DKSG, not my friend

Maybe its the interest pavilion square has gotten over the launch that the dev sensed they can raise their mugs higher for the smaller commercial units.

I believe you know how much they hiked the price right ?

Some units are now selling (or already sold) at > $10,000 psf !

Commercial sector is going to Huat Huat Huat big time from now on.

So with the amt of money they are going to make extra, I think they feel that your friend is worth offending.

Same like you selling your condo, if you told agent that you can accept $1million and agent rushed down with OTP and cheque to you the next day, BUT BUT BUT, you know that you neighbor last night sold his unit for $1.1million, what will you do ? Honor your words ?

Or offend the agent and the buyer and mark it up to $1.15 million ?

Think, my friend, Think.

DKSG

DKSG, not my friend

Maybe its the interest pavilion square has gotten over the launch that the dev sensed they can raise their mugs higher for the smaller commercial units.
    Oops .. pai seh, thought your friend.

From your first sentence, I momentarily thought DKSG is not your friend... sounds sad to me ... hahahaaa!

DKSG

URA data for mar shows 1 sold at 2308psf. has this project been previewed/launched at all?

theres no much publicity with this project... weird

so has it started selling, or sold out or what?!?!?!

theres no much publicity with this project... weird

so has it started selling, or sold out or what?!?!?!
    from what i know, the resi units have been half sold already