Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Novena Regency, 55 units, Fragrance Group

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Yeah, i would go for Zenith. Actually D11 respectable area is newton. Novena nope.
    D10 too, bt timah is history and out.
    D11 go for newton
    D10 go for River Valley, Chatsworth, Grange there.
    D9 all except Mckenzie there as i view that as part of little india.
    Zenith area is also something like lesser D9.

    Go for the real RV areas.

    DKSG

  2. #22

    Default



    Hi everyone, tentative latest updates for Novena Regency.

    1. Expected VIP Preview for ex-owners will be on 30th March 13.
    Prospect buyers can view the showflat on that day but no purchase can be
    done until 7th April 13 which is the 1st day of VIP Preview.

    2. There are more pool features than i initially thought so i think units facing inside with pool/landed view of Gentle Lane will be very popular.

    3. Estimated psf range for typical 1/2 br units is abt 2250-2300psf. Overall price shld br from $1.0xmil to $1.1xmil up.

    4. For commercial retail/F&B, the est indicative guide psf range is abt $7200psf to $8800psf range. But taking into consideration what has been transacted at One Dusun Residences, I think the psf shld not be too far off or slightly more since Novena Regency is located in D11.

    I can be contacted at 81835132 for a non-obligatory presentation on or off-site at anytime.
    I think if everything goes well, this will be a sell-out for sure given the positive response of new launches so far.

  3. #23

    Default



    Bigger Pictures just in case u need to zoom in on choice units haha !

  4. #24

    Default

    Experienced bros out there... what do you guys think of this project?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    Experienced bros out there... what do you guys think of this project?
    I am not an experienced bro but if I have the money I will buy, both residential and commercial.

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    Experienced bros out there... what do you guys think of this project?
    The project started preview a few weeks back lo !

    Office Boy saw the showflat. Residential units are typical Fragrance style.
    Try to squeeze in as many things into a very small unit.

    The more attractive part is the retail shops.

    However, the units are very very big, resulting in quite large outlay.

    Restaurant units facing main road going for $8,800 psf.
    Smaller units 1xx sqft ones only got abt 3, at about $8,600-$9,300 psf.
    But think these maybe "booked" by early birds already.

    For info by a non-agent, message me! hahaaa!

    DKSG

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,799

    Default

    Which part you consider "Newton" hah?
    Very confusing nowsadays, because eg Newton Suites is actually in Novena and now you say Novena cannot make it...
    By the way, Newton Suites in Novena is more expensive than Newton One beside Newton Circus (which I suppose is considered to be in "Newton"?)!


    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Yeah, i would go for Zenith. Actually D11 respectable area is newton. Novena nope.
    D10 too, bt timah is history and out.
    D11 go for newton
    D10 go for River Valley, Chatsworth, Grange there.
    D9 all except Mckenzie there as i view that as part of little india.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Which part you consider "Newton" hah?
    Very confusing nowsadays, because eg Newton Suites is actually in Novena and now you say Novena cannot make it...
    By the way, Newton Suites in Novena is more expensive than Newton One beside Newton Circus (which I suppose is considered to be in "Newton"?)!
    Newton to me is the stretch from the newton mrt all the way to goodwood park hotel.

  10. #30

    Default

    Info by non agent?
    Agree on the retail shops... i think they will be very fast to sell.



    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    The project started preview a few weeks back lo !

    Office Boy saw the showflat. Residential units are typical Fragrance style.
    Try to squeeze in as many things into a very small unit.

    The more attractive part is the retail shops.

    However, the units are very very big, resulting in quite large outlay.

    Restaurant units facing main road going for $8,800 psf.
    Smaller units 1xx sqft ones only got abt 3, at about $8,600-$9,300 psf.
    But think these maybe "booked" by early birds already.

    For info by a non-agent, message me! hahaaa!

    DKSG

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions