Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66

Thread: Novena Regency, 55 units, Fragrance Group

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Newton to me is the stretch from the newton mrt all the way to goodwood park hotel.
    When they say Newton, they literally mean the Newton Road la!
    Anything along that road can be called Newton.

    We are thankful that Newton Road is not as long as Bt Timah Road !
    Where one end sells for $2,5xx psf, the other end goes for $1,5xx psf!

    DKSG

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,799

    Default

    So, you actually refer to Cairnshill instead. BTW, some of the Cairnshill condo are selling much lesser than Novena condo.

    Most of the Cairnshill condo are between Orchard and Newton and are not closer to any of the Malls, I regard them less favourable and desirable to some in Novena.

    After all, whether you like it or not, the values of the properties speak all!


    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Newton to me is the stretch from the newton mrt all the way to goodwood park hotel.
    Last edited by teddybear; 26th March 2013 at 07:04 PM.

  3. #33

    Default

    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me how is the sales and response for the shops ? Understand today is ex-owner preview ? The quantum are very high for larger units but with the new URA guidelines for small shops and also sold out seen in Pavillion Square, would this be a better investment project ?

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thscat
    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me how is the sales and response for the shops ? Understand today is ex-owner preview ? The quantum are very high for larger units but with the new URA guidelines for small shops and also sold out seen in Pavillion Square, would this be a better investment project ?
    Hi thscat, the cheque cut-off date is tml monday 12pm. The preview has been brought forward to this coming Tuesday morning 2nd April 2013. Actual price list of all units has been released. If you are keen to know more info, do feel free to contact me at my mobile 81835132. Will be more than happy to answer all ur enquiries. Cheers

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    This is likely the beginning of the new wave of commercial properties coming onstream in the next 6 months.

    After this launch, we will see more and more commercial/retail launches in the east and west ...

    So sit tight ... The Commercial Wave is coming our way !

    DKSG

  6. #36

    Default

    Fragrance and Osley share price cheong ah

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    This is likely the beginning of the new wave of commercial properties coming onstream in the next 6 months.

    After this launch, we will see more and more commercial/retail launches in the east and west ...

    So sit tight ... The Commercial Wave is coming our way !

    DKSG

  7. #37

    Default

    sold out yet?

    how come 5pm+ still got agent sms From 1.1m?

  8. #38

    Default

    bro, any updates on the sales today? how many resi and how many commercial left?

    Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    Hi thscat, the cheque cut-off date is tml monday 12pm. The preview has been brought forward to this coming Tuesday morning 2nd April 2013. Actual price list of all units has been released. If you are keen to know more info, do feel free to contact me at my mobile 81835132. Will be more than happy to answer all ur enquiries. Cheers

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    bro, any updates on the sales today? how many resi and how many commercial left?
    Office Boy heard sold abt 30%.

    Commercial units - those less than 200 sqft ones - should be all sold.
    If I am not wrong, they set benchmark price of more than $10,000psf for small shops.

    Also heard developer is upping the price of shops less than 300 sqft (coz these are no longer going to be available in the market anymore - rare) by abt 500 psf ?

    All these are Office Boy hearsay at the pantry la ...

    Can some agents verify ?

    DKSG

  10. #40

    Default

    thanks for the info bro.

    if 30% of the 55 residential units, that would be quite bad. this would normally have been a sell out within a day kind of project leh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Office Boy heard sold abt 30%.

    Commercial units - those less than 200 sqft ones - should be all sold.
    If I am not wrong, they set benchmark price of more than $10,000psf for small shops.

    Also heard developer is upping the price of shops less than 300 sqft (coz these are no longer going to be available in the market anymore - rare) by abt 500 psf ?

    All these are Office Boy hearsay at the pantry la ...

    Can some agents verify ?

    DKSG

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions