Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Novena Regency, 55 units, Fragrance Group

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    thanks for the info bro.

if 30% of the 55 residential units, that would be quite bad. this would normally have been a sell out within a day kind of project leh.
    I suspect after the success of UV, they realised that there is no point pricing it too low. Moreover this is a FH D11 development, can take time to slowly sell.

I think all along there has been a misconception that developers are rushing to quickly sell everything in the first month of launch. When I was asked previously by the developers, I told them that if a project sells out in the first weekend of the launch, then they should fire the person who did the pricing, because, it means they priced it too low!

So subsequently you can see developers less inclined to measure themselves by sell out on first weekend kinda metric.

But of course, this doesnt mean price high until cannot sell at all la ... haha ... One very good example is Liberte, they price the development quite high (in my view), but managed to sell here and there until not many left ... may look like a pain to the public, but their bank account is laughing all the way.

DKSG

They have also not started on their marketing and advertising campaign yet. so only agents market themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    They have also not started on their marketing and advertising campaign yet. so only agents market themselves.
    Yea. With so few units, I would have advised them to not plan for any launches... Just quietly sell.

And throw in freebies to make it look good!

Wonder how many units currently owners bought ?!

DKSG

but i thot the price is already not exhorbitant? cheaper than liberte rite?

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Yea. With so few units, I would have advised them to not plan for any launches... Just quietly sell.

And throw in freebies to make it look good!

Wonder how many units currently owners bought ?!

DKSG

but i thot the price is already not exhorbitant? cheaper than liberte rite?
    Of course cheaper ... NR is abt $2.3, LIB is abt $2.7 (I think).

DKSG

liberte caveats mostly 2301 to 2696psf. seems like median price is around 2570psf.

liberte caveats mostly 2301 to 2696psf. seems like median price is around 2570psf.
    Thanks you.

DKSG

bro, some agents are advertising preview on 7th april.

is the showflat open today and tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    Hi thscat, the cheque cut-off date is tml monday 12pm. The preview has been brought forward to this coming Tuesday morning 2nd April 2013. Actual price list of all units has been released. If you are keen to know more info, do feel free to contact me at my mobile 81835132. Will be more than happy to answer all ur enquiries. Cheers

Default Booking cheque issued but not OTP issued ?

A friend booked an retail unit a few weeks ago (before launch) at an attractive price few weeks ago. Cheques with actual figures are given but last minute developer want to raise prices and refused to issue OTP ? Can do anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by thscat
    A friend booked an retail unit a few weeks ago (before launch) at an attractive price few weeks ago. Cheques with actual figures are given but last minute developer want to raise prices and refused to issue OTP ? Can do anything ?
    Cannot. Because the other way round (ie your friend suddenly decide not to buy), developer also cannot do anything to him.

Developer up the price of smaller units to more than $10,000 psf.

Your friend should have continued to negotiate a better price with the developer, maybe get developer to sell him at $9,600 or what.

Good chance developer may buy the idea.

DKSG

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast