Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NeWest @ West Coast Sales Hotline 61001778

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Hear say

Retail shops and restaurants - S$6k to S$6.5k psf

Apts - S$1.6k psf

Triplex - S$1.1k psf
    Very logical strategy. but i am sure I wont touch it.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Showflat shd b open this Fri-Sat. I like e shops for shopping but will there b parking spaces for customers?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Showflat shd b open this Fri-Sat. I like e shops for shopping but will there b parking spaces for customers?
    There are 2 carparks in the project, 1 for residence (multi storey) one for shopper (basement) I think.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Very logical strategy. but i am sure I wont touch it.
    Why not?

What are public transport facilities like in the area?

Any potential rumoured MRT stations lurking in vicinity?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny88

Super ulu place... But good if you want to go AYE to go Tuas.. If want to go AYE to go city then have to go Jurong Town Hall Road.. To go MRT you either cross the expressway and walk 20 min to Clementi.. or take bus to Jurong East/Clementi... But good to know next time will have shop there.. can go there shop shop...

There are 2 carparks in the project, 1 for residence (multi storey) one for shopper (basement) I think.
    Sounds good. The area won't have too many illegal parking then. I expect the residents staying in nearby landed properties to be fighting with shoppers for parking space.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny88

Future West Coast MRT in 202x should be about 500 m walk away towards the Japanese Secondary School, according to skyscrapercity's speculative MRT maps. Final location is subject to soil test though.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17760682/MRT2035-2.pdf

Sounds good. The area won't have too many illegal parking then. I expect the residents staying in nearby landed properties to be fighting with shoppers for parking space.
    Doubt so lah. Landed owner will not pay for parking.

Future West Coast MRT in 202x should be about 500 m walk away towards the Japanese Secondary School, according to skyscrapercity's speculative MRT maps. Final location is subject to soil test though.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17760682/MRT2035-2.pdf
    MRT will be next to Monterrey park condo.

although I will be very happy if there is really a West Coast MRT near Monterrey Park Condo but I am afraid it is not in LTA future plan at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...e_MRT_stations

updated Dec 2012 Train System Map:
    http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/lt...ysMp_Dec12.jpg

the so called nearest to West Coast will be Har Par Villa station

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    although I will be very happy if there is really a West Coast MRT near Monterrey Park Condo but I am afraid it is not in LTA future plan at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...e_MRT_stations

updated Dec 2012 Train System Map:
    http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/lt...ysMp_Dec12.jpg

the so called nearest to West Coast will be Har Par Villa station
    You need to updated yourself with Cross Region Line and Jurong Region Line. Where it intercept will be the west coast station interchange.

This is another mixed development site from Oxley.

So commercial site for this Newest should be the same or more since its 999LH.

OXLEY Holdings and Lian Beng sold about 60 per cent or 65 of the 107 retail units of The Midtown development in Hougang at the project's preview yesterday. They also found buyers for about 40 of the 160 residential units at Midtown Residences, BT understands.

The 12-storey mixed-development project will come up on the former Hougang Plaza site, which the duo picked up from CapitaMall Trust for $119.1 million last year. The site's lease has been topped up to 99 years.
    The 160 residential units are understood to have been priced at around $1,400 per square foot (psf) on average after all discounts. The units range from 441 sq ft for a one-bedroom apartment with a study to 1,572 sq ft for a penthouse.

Absolute prices start at around $660,000 for a one-bedder on a low level, reflecting about $1,500 psf. The priciest unit, a four-bedroom penthouse, costs nearly $2.1 million, which works out to around $1,330 psf. Units at both ends of this spectrum are among those understood to have been sold.

The project's 107 retail units comprise 55 food and beverage (F&B) units, 51 shop units and a supermarket space. The F&B units are duplex spaces with sizes of 721-969 sq ft and are priced at $4,039 psf on average, or between $3,588 psf and $5,013 psf.

Absolute prices of the F&B units are said to start at slightly above $2.8 million for a 786-sq-ft unit; this works out to nearly $3,590 psf. The priciest F&B unit is around $4.3 million (or around $4,460 psf based on its strata area of 958 sq ft).

Shop units span from 258 sq ft to 893 sq ft and cost between $4,687 psf and $6,737 psf; the average price is nearly $5,800 psf. Absolute prices of the shops range from $1.5 million to nearly $4.2 million, BT understands.

Sources suggest that balloting was done for only about half of the 40-odd shop units and only a few of the 20-odd F&B spaces that were sold yesterday.

Gauging from this, as well as the response to Novena Regency released earlier this month, some market watchers are wondering if buying interest in new launches of strata retail units could be starting to thin, compared with the frenzy seen during the release of Alexandra Central in January and Pavilion Square in Geylang Road last month.

Transactions for strata retail units, especially small units, gained momentum in the past couple of years as investors diversified from the residential sector, which has been the target of various rounds of property cooling measures here. Demand has been spurred by the launch of projects with small strata retail units.

Last month, the Urban Redevelopment Authority introduced a minimum average size for retail units of 50 square metres (538 square feet), along with guidelines for minimum corridor widths for retail developments.

You need to updated yourself with Cross Region Line and Jurong Region Line. Where it intercept will be the west coast station interchange.
    The word "West Coast" station keep mentioning.. but sad to say is not within the heartland of West Coast HDB estate whereby the West Coast Plaza (formerly as Ginza Plaza) are right now..

So far almost all the HDB estate will have MRT station.. but not West Coast HDB estate

Default it has been a failure of west coast adviser/MP , or all residents there

, to be m accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    The word "West Coast" station keep mentioning.. but sad to say is not within the heartland of West Coast HDB estate whereby the West Coast Plaza (formerly as Ginza Plaza) are right now..

So far almost all the HDB estate will have MRT station.. but not West Coast HDB estate

Thumbs up

NEWest@West Coast, Pronounce as New-west is a long awaited project located at 1 West Coast Drive.

NEWest Mix Development consisting of 141 high ceiling Commercial shops at level 1; 59 units 12-storey high residential; And the most important part – a very rare 77 units of Triplex located on top of the commercial units.

Foreigners are*eligible to buy these*Triplex residences in NEWest Condo @ West Coast.

NEWest Triplex is like a 3 storey very beautiful 4 bedroom resort style sky villa. These villas are located on top of the commercial units with it’s own “basement car park” and private lift. This is something you should really see to justify it’s beauty.

Good deals don’t wait! Register NOW at NEWest @ West Coast with your E-mail and Mobile Number for Latest Updates and Pre-Launch Priority Booking!!

Preliminary Fact Sheet For NEWest Condo @ West Coast.

* * * * * Project Name: NEWest
    * * * * * District: 5
    * * * * * Developer:*Oxley Holdings
    * * * * * Architect: DP Architects
    * * * * * Site Area: approximate 262800sqft
    * * * * * Expected TOP: Dec 2017
    Unit Mix For NEWest Condo @ West Coast.

* * * * * 141 Commercial units on level 1
    * * * * * * * * *44 Restaurants : 646 – 893sqft
    * * * * * * * * *65 Retails : 269 – 840 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *31 Kiosks : 161 – 58 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *1 Supermarket : 3627 sqft
    * * * * * 59 Apartments Including 8*Penthouse (12 storey)
    * * * * * * * * *1 Bedroom : 30 Units: 466 – 637 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *2 Bedroom : 26 Units: 575 – 942 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *3 Bedroom : 3 Units: 1229 – 1316 sqft
    * * * * * 77 Triplex with Private Lift and car park
    * * * * * * * * *4 Bedrooms: 77 Units:*2189 – 2766 Sqft
    Why must buy NeWest condo @ West Coast !!
    Well connected by *AYE and West Coast Highway.
    Mins drive to CBD, Orchard, RWS & MBS.
    Minutes walk to clementi mrt.
    Potential capital appreciation with future mrt station nearby.
    Ultra urban living with everything you need at your doorstep
    Ready tenants from SciencePark, NUS, JapaneseSchool, Alexandra Business centre, PSA, Jurong Gateway, NOL.
    Efficient*layout without bay windows and planters.
    incredible sky villas (triplex houses) that foreigners are eligible for!
    Excellent investment with High Rental Yield & Capital Appreciation.

CALL 61001778 OR MESSAGE 98187559 NOW

Thank you,
    Property-NewLaunch

Actual name of the station is not confirmed, but location wise it should be there because having a station there will not just serves residents at west coast, pandan area, but more importantly rip huge reward for the government when they launch those empty lands for development.

Those living to west coast plaza will unlikely to get any station along that busy and narrow stretch of west coast road due to space constraint. Speculation at the other forum is that this "west coast" station will in future link up with Haw Par station to create an alternative route from west to the city. So the future station serving Clementi West (as it is called) will be along west coast highway instead.

I think this is highly possible because the pasir panjang PSA port will eventually be vacant out for future development.

i must be darn slow...

just realised this condo name is Newest.

imagine 20yrs later... would be such an oxymoron.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    i must be darn slow...

just realised this condo name is Newest.

imagine 20yrs later... would be such an oxymoron.
    I think Oxley ah beng tow kay meant it to be NEW WEST

I think Oxley ah beng tow kay meant it to be NEW WEST
    EPIC FAIL

I can alredy imagine where cab drivers would be taking the future residents. To the newest condo in the area.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Hi...this development is terrific; I am keen in this project.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    You can't afford it.

Yeah, You Yowe . . Tan Ku Ku. wait for the crash that you'd been hoping for. It could come in 50 years. Still worth waiting, yeah?

You do realise that many people see you no up?

Actual name of the station is not confirmed, but location wise it should be there because having a station there will not just serves residents at west coast, pandan area, but more importantly rip huge reward for the government when they launch those empty lands for development.

Those living to west coast plaza will unlikely to get any station along that busy and narrow stretch of west coast road due to space constraint. Speculation at the other forum is that this "west coast" station will in future link up with Haw Par station to create an alternative route from west to the city. So the future station serving Clementi West (as it is called) will be along west coast highway instead.

I think this is highly possible because the pasir panjang PSA port will eventually be vacant out for future development.
    If there's a future link up from "west coast" stn to Haw Par stn via west coast highway.. maybe one of the station is somewhere near west coast highway macdonald?? To serve the residents of Seahill/The Vision/Blue Horizon..

Sorry I tok kok only

If there's a future link up from "west coast" stn to Haw Par stn via west coast highway.. maybe one of the station is somewhere near west coast highway macdonald?? To serve the residents of Seahill/The Vision/Blue Horizon..

Sorry I tok kok only
    Yes, thats a possibly location. Government still has got 2 plot of land in that area for tender. but this wont happen till everything on JRL and CRL have been finalized. Could be another 5 years or so.

Hi...I am keen in this place and will drop by this weekend and check out the place.

Hi...I am keen in this place and will drop by this weekend and check out the place.
    They are expecting you. Your photo has been registered as VVIP.

heard showflat was open yesterday.

Hi...how is the sales and response from the public?