Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NeWest @ West Coast Sales Hotline 61001778

Thumbs up

Response is very good since Friday. Please feel free to contact 61001778 or message 98187559

Thank you.
    Http://www.property-newlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...how is the sales and response from the public?
    You should not visit any showflats. They are afraid you would preach price crash. But if price crash, will you still be employed??

Who thinks that the commercial units will become white elephants as the majority of investors are probably more keen on flipping than finding tenants. Moreover I'm not certain of the commercial viability of the location given it's close proximity to Jurong Gateway. Having seen the pathetic commercial situation at Alexis, it may turn out to be the same.

I have just visited the showflat.

1 bedder/studio is about $1700 psf, 3 bedder is about $1600 psf, and the cluster house is about $1100 psf. There are very limited number of apartments. Furnishing is average so the key attractions are proximity to the schools and Jurong Lake District, 956 LH, shops below+market nearby, and height of 3.3m to the false ceiling.

There will be close to about 100 parking lots at the basement for the shoppers. In addition there will be shuttle bus to the Clementi MRT. It should also attract some lunchtime driving customers from Jurong Lake District and Pandan Loop. This should ensure some flow of customers to the shops.

how many sold so far?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

1 bedder/studio is about $1700 psf, 3 bedder is about $1600 psf, and the cluster house is about $1100 psf. There are very limited number of apartments. Furnishing is average so the key attractions are proximity to the schools and Jurong Lake District, 956 LH, shops below+market nearby, and height of 3.3m to the false ceiling.

There will be close to about 100 parking lots at the basement for the shoppers. In addition there will be shuttle bus to the Clementi MRT. It should also attract some lunchtime driving customers from Jurong Lake District and Pandan Loop. This should ensure some flow of customers to the shops.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    how many sold so far?
    VVIP on 10 May tentatively. I understand quite a lot of cheques are received. The apartments should be the first to go since there are very limited units.

Quote Originally Posted by Htfreak
    Who thinks that the commercial units will become white elephants as the majority of investors are probably more keen on flipping than finding tenants. Moreover I'm not certain of the commercial viability of the location given it's close proximity to Jurong Gateway. Having seen the pathetic commercial situation at Alexis, it may turn out to be the same.
    Just drove around Alexis area over the weekends, the commercial units are slowly starting to pick up. Tenants moving in.

In Singapore, I think there is a lack of commercial units. Population keeps going up but amenities are not going up at the same rate. In the past 5-7 years, there are too many commercial building torn down to make way for residential.

DKSG

My opinion on commercial viability still boils down to location. Both Alexis and Newest location were previously white sites with commercial activities that frankly did not do well. Most of the so-called shops ended up becoming offices or storage locations. Unlike a mixed development like Seletar V which has a strong retail management unit, these strata units developments tend to be headless chickens. Coupled with low customer base and not too ideal locations, it will end up just like their predecessor developments. Just my two cents.

@ 6000psf for a tiny shop lot, it will be very difficult to make money selling food for lunch crowd unless you have enough seating capacity to capitalized on the sudden burst in human traffic.

Did you ask how much they are going to charge for the parking? And where does the parking collection going to?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    @ 6000psf for a tiny shop lot, it will be very difficult to make money selling food for lunch crowd unless you have enough seating capacity to capitalized on the sudden burst in human traffic.

Did you ask how much they are going to charge for the parking? And where does the parking collection going to?
    $6,000 considered humane price lo !

Currently - Novena area hit $10,000 psf, Geylang also hit $10,000 psf, Robinson Road hit $9,800 psf !

DKSG

My guess is all prices will go up quite fast over the next few years to cover rental. The restaurants are decently-sized. I didn't ask about parking, I was just a busybody at the showflat to gauge the capital appreciation of Hundred Trees upon TOP in June. The shuttle bus will attract residents in the area who might be encouraged to shop more there. The good thing is the mall's internal common areas will be air-conditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    $6,000 considered humane price lo !

Currently - Novena area hit $10,000 psf, Geylang also hit $10,000 psf, Robinson Road hit $9,800 psf !

DKSG
    Novena, Geylang and Robinson all have got existing human traffic to support such high price, but for this site the only people that goes there at the moment are nearby residents who uses the bus stop.

anyway, its pretty obvious that Oxley are moving from MM apartment to MM shop lot.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Novena, Geylang and Robinson all have got existing human traffic to support such high price, but for this site the only people that goes there at the moment are nearby residents who uses the bus stop.

anyway, its pretty obvious that Oxley are moving from MM apartment to MM shop lot.
    And I think they are quite successful so far.

Maybe can buy their shares instead of their properties!

Haha!

DKSG

My guess is all prices will go up quite fast over the next few years to cover rental. The restaurants are decently-sized. I didn't ask about parking, I was just a busybody at the showflat to gauge the capital appreciation of Hundred Trees upon TOP in June. The shuttle bus will attract residents in the area who might be encouraged to shop more there. The good thing is the mall's internal common areas will be air-conditioned.
    If I had money, will support you to buy hundred tree at $1400 PSF, instead of this one at $1600.

HT people can also go shopping at NeWest, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    If I had money, will support you to buy hundred tree at $1400 PSF, instead of this one at $1600.

HT people can also go shopping at NeWest, right?
    I already have a unit there. Also use the free shuttle and free air-con

Free air-con, sure.

free shuttle? they may check your pass.

you mean HT doesnt have free shuttle to Clementi?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    Free air-con, sure.

free shuttle? they may check your pass.
    if got free shuttle to MRT, it will be nightmare because all the landed residents there will come to get free ride back and forth.

you mean HT doesnt have free shuttle to Clementi?
    Not tt I know of. Less than 400 units at HT, so prob it is too expensive to run shuttle bus.

if got free shuttle to MRT, it will be nightmare because all the landed residents there will come to get free ride back and forth.
    I agree. There will always b e issue of free riders. Same thing happens to West Coast Plaza free shuttle.

Not tt I know of. Less than 400 units at HT, so prob it is too expensive to run shuttle bus.
    where will be the nearest bus stop to catch a ride to Clementi MRT?

where will be the nearest bus stop to catch a ride to Clementi MRT?
    Never explore as I'm driving. Walk to MRT is prob 10-
    -15 min.

has this been launched yet? how come no one update this thread liao?

also wondering why so quite. If they wait too long then it wont be the Newest condo in the west liao because MCL is going to launch they J Gateway later this month.

Hi...the crash has began.

stock market is charging ahead, how to crash?

qu8te bcoz still collecting interest or check, will launch untill looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    qu8te bcoz still collecting interest or check, will launch untill looks good
    I thought now cannot collect chq anymore ?

DKSG

Yea man! The crash of money sitting in bank accounts!
    I must admit I also got some money in bank accounts.

But Korea also starting to print and print and Japan print mega tons of paper money. I am getting sick worried about my cash being crashed in the bank accounts! And if u take out to buy property now, the government also will crash some of it (not little hor?!)

Like that how ?

Poor cash waiting to be crashed!

DKSG

Do you realise you are a poor bloke? Crash or no crash, you just cannot afford anything.