Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NeWest @ West Coast Sales Hotline 61001778

Thumbs up NeWest @ West Coast Sales Hotline 61001778

Finding that perfect residence that would suit your lifestyle is quite difficult nowadays. With real estate investments built just right about every corner, one must find a place that could cope up with one’s busy schedule. It should be accessible but at the same time comfortable. These two things and more are certainly offered by this new condominium ideally located at the center of the metropolis. Your own sanctuary at the heart of the big city, NeWest @ West Coast Garden will certainly be your dream home.
    Constructed by Oxley Holdings, this 12-storey residential and commercial shops mixed development is situated at the former West Coast Garden Shopping Centre. It is at West Coast way, next to the Hundred Trees Condominium. The area is located near many recreational and shopping attractions. Within 15 minutes, anyone could easily explore the Orchard Road Shopping Belt. Shop with friends at nearby Clementi shopping mall and afterwards, enjoy different activities at Jurong East Entertainment Centre. You may also visit the nearby Clementi Stadium or the West Coast Recreational Centre. If you are finding even closer destinations, just choose from the different commercial shops at your own building. Have fun by just walking out of your doorsteps.
    It is also important to enjoy the wonders of nature for in close proximity are different national parks such as the Clementi Woods, West Coast, Kent Ridge, Telok Blangah. From these places, anyone could enjoy the scenery and experience peace and serenity. Just minutes away are two of Singapore main attractions: the Resort World Sentosa and the Marina Bay Sands. After a day’s work, dine at close by Japanese restaurants such Chako, Minoru, and Kyushu Nihon Ryori.
    The accessibility this condominium has to offer is even better than all of these attractions. Go to any destination by taking the Clementi MRT Station or take your private vehicle by using the different expressways such as the Pan Island Expressway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and the West Coast Highway. Be early at work since Singapore’s Central Business District and the upcoming Jurong Business Hub are just minutes away. Parents and students would definitely like the fact that it is near many superb educational institutions of all levels such as National University of Singapore, Nan Hua Primary School, Clementi Primary School, Clementi Town Secondary School, Pei Tong Primary School and Qifa Primary School. Also in the neighborhood are the Japanese Kindergarten, the Japanese Secondary School and Spore Polytechnic.
    What is even greater about NeWest @ West Coast are its design and architecture. All 72 apartments and 66 shop units are built in good quality. Fixtures are constructed to ensure a spacious environment for its residence. The layout of each unit is very functional without bay windows and planters. With the characteristic and location of this property, it is a great real estate investment. It shows great rental and capital appreciation in the future. Also, Newest at West Coast is foreigner eligible. It definitely is for everybody.
    For more information about NeWest @ West Coast, please contact developer sales team at 61001778 or visit NeWest @ West Coast. For other property launches, please see Property-NewLaunch.

I foresee this project to be expensive.

I think a crash will nuke this development!

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I think a crash will nuke this development!
    Vote me into parliament, I give each of you whiner a free condo in my constituency!

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    I foresee this project to be expensive.
    how can it be? so near to AYE!

one attraction is the mixed development of shops and residential. But there
    is a never-so-hot west coast mall nearby...

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill

The latest sub-sale price of Hundred Trees will set the baseline for this development. As of this moment, HT has clock >$1500psf for studio.

Just my guess for NeWest:

Studio : $1600 psf
    2-bedder : $1500 psf
    3-bedder : $1400 psf

Since developer is Oxley, don't think they will have anything bigger than 3-bedder.

dont waste time speculating. There is a brand new HT right next to is for comparison.

The value of this development will greatly depends on how they are going to managed the commercial part of this development. If the sell it as strata commercial lot, then I think this project will be pretty messed up.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    The latest sub-sale price of Hundred Trees will set the baseline for this development. As of this moment, HT has clock >$1500psf for studio.

Just my guess for NeWest:

Studio : $1600 psf
    2-bedder : $1500 psf
    3-bedder : $1400 psf

Since developer is Oxley, don't think they will have anything bigger than 3-bedder.
    This price range is possible, considering 99-year lease hillion can be priced at similar range.

juz look around. there's so many projects at lousy location selling at fantastic $ and sold like hotcakes

Seahill, next to west coast highway, almost 1900psf.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Seahill, next to west coast highway, almost 1900psf.
    This one unbelievable. Can anyone familar with it explain why it worth so much?

This one unbelievable. Can anyone familar with it explain why it worth so much?
    Didnt you all see Ah Huat Huat lately ?

DKSG

Newest showflat is ready, i think preview should be soon.

Does anyone know if Oxley will be selling the retail shops at Newest?

Newest showflat is ready, i think preview should be soon.

Does anyone know if Oxley will be selling the retail shops at Newest?
    Yes the 141 shops + restaurants + supermarket are all for sale.

I heard from one agent that she predicts it to average at more than $2000 psf. Almost fell off my chair...

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Yes the 141 shops + restaurants + supermarket are all for sale.

I heard from one agent that she predicts it to average at more than $2000 psf. Almost fell off my chair...
    commercial space will sure be more expensive. If you include that to average out, then residential will be around 1500-1600psf.

I think the commercial space will be sold out pretty fast and furious

If its just around $2000psf or more... the commercial sure sell out....

anyway everything is for sale by Oxley.. who keen to be updated on showflat opening and floorplan/brochure?
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

NEWest@West Coast, Pronounce as New-west is a long awaited project located at 1 West Coast Drive.
    NEWest Mix Development consisting of 141 high ceiling Commercial shops at level 1; 59 units 12 storey high residential; And the most important part – a very rare 77 units of Triplex located on top of the commercial units.
    Foreigners are*eligible to buy these*Triplex residences in NEWest Condo @ West Coast.
    NEWest Triplex is like a 3 storey very beautiful 4 bedroom resort style sky villa. These villas are located on top of the commercial units with it’s own “basement carpark” and private lift. This is something you should really see to justify it’s beauty.

Good deals don’t wait! Register NOW with your E-mail and Handphone for Latest Updates and Pre-Launch Priority Booking!!

Preliminary Fact Sheet For NEWest Condo @ West Coast.

* * * * * Project Name: NEWest
    * * * * * District: 5
    * * * * * Developer:*Oxley Holdings
    * * * * * Architect: Dp*Architects
    * * * * * Site Area: approximate 262800sqft
    * * * * * Expected TOP: Dec 2017
    Unit Mix For NEWest Condo @ West Coast.

* * * * * 141 Commercial units on level 1
    * * * * * * * * *44 Restaurants : 646 – 893sqft
    * * * * * * * * *65 Retails : 269 – 840 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *31 Kiosks : 161 – 58 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *1 Supermarket : 3627 sqft
    * * * * * 59 Apartments Including 8*Penthouse (12 storey)
    * * * * * * * * *1 Bedroom : 30 Units: 466 – 637 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *2 Bedroom : 26 Units: 575 – 942 sqft
    * * * * * * * * *3 Bedroom : 3 Units: 1229 – 1316 sqft
    * * * * * 77 Triplex with Private Lift and car park
    * * * * * * * * *4 Bedrooms: 77 Units:*2189 – 2766 Sqft
    Why must buy NeWest condo @ West Coast !!
    Well connected by *AYE and West Coast Highway.
    Mins drive to CBD, Orchard, RWS & MBS.
    Minutes walk to clementi mrt.
    Potential capital appreciation with future mrt station nearby.
    Ultra urban living with everything you need at your doorstep
    Ready tenants from SciencePark, NUS, JapaneseSchool, Alexandra Business centre, PSA, Jurong Gateway, NOL.
    Efficient*layout without bay windows and planters.
    incredible sky villas (triplex houses) that foreigners are eligible for!
    Excellent investment with High Rental Yield & Capital Appreciation.
    Call 9757 3880 Or Click HERE Immediately to register for an exclusive Pre-Launch Booking at special price!

Thumbs up

LAUNCHING SOON!

NEWest @ West Coast!

Register for VVIP Preview and early bird discount now!

Best Regards,
    Property-NewLaunch

I think this is the actually design.

I think this is the actually design.

If it really looks like this, there is no difference to HDB shophouses. better sell the shops and the 2nd floor units together, will staircase from shop to the 2nd floor. Otherwise, who will buy the lower level units?

If it really looks like this, there is no difference to HDB shophouses. better sell the shops and the 2nd floor units together, will staircase from shop to the 2nd floor. Otherwise, who will buy the lower level units?
    Since this is a DP Architect project, I will reserve my comment until I see the brochure and floorplan.

There are only 237 parking lot for 277units including shops. This could bring parking nightmares to those landed property around it.

I think today got some private viewing going on. Maybe for en bloc owners

You damn smart leh!
    Thats what some developers are doing, they let those who buy a residential unit get the first priority when buying a retail unit.

Any updates on this ?

What are the pricing like for the resi and retail units ?

Office Boy thought of sneaking out to view this because Boss is not around! Hahahaaa!

DKSG

Dont say Office Boy never give u all some tips ...

If this launch and the other Oxley launches all went well, and you dont want to buy the units, you can also small Huat by buying some Oxley shares. Not many people has as instantaneous information as forumers here!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    You damn smart leh!
    Thats what some developers are doing, they let those who buy a residential unit get the first priority when buying a retail unit.

Any updates on this ?

What are the pricing like for the resi and retail units ?

Office Boy thought of sneaking out to view this because Boss is not around! Hahahaaa!

DKSG
    thanks, brother.

I have thoguht you are a CCR goer, never expect you to view this one.
    Anyway, if you are interest in the west and help to promote, the price in the west will go even high.

No matter how, I am quite confidence in Dover, Clementi area.

Where is the Silicon Valley of Sg? where is the School District of Sg? Where is the IT hub of Singapore?

JLD is only a bonus to these areas to make them more convenient.

thanks, brother.

I have thoguht you are a CCR goer, never expect you to view this one.
    Anyway, if you are interest in the west and help to promote, the price in the west will go even high.

No matter how, I am quite confidence in Dover, Clementi area.

Where is the Silicon Valley of Sg? where is the School District of Sg? Where is the IT hub of Singapore?

JLD is only a bonus to these areas to make them more convenient.
    East Condo, West Condo, Central Condo, as long as can make alot of money, it is a good condo.

Some wise man told me this.

DKSG

information I got is that commercial shop lots are separate from the residential.

Gated residential area for the town houses are located on the 2nd floor (above the shops lots), and this is inclusive of the carpark lot and facilities exclusive for the triplex townhouses only.

1 2 and 3 bedder are located in the tower block which will have their own multi-storey carpark and swimming pools. There will be a basement carpark which is open to public.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    East Condo, West Condo, Central Condo, as long as can make alot of money, it is a good condo.

Some wise man told me this.

DKSG
    Adapted from Mao? With modification.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisor
    Adapted from Mao? With modification.
    No, should be from Deng, if you must link it.

White cat, black cat, blah, blah