Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237424752 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish
    Yes, I predict many would eagerly pay $1600 psf for JLD, but how many would pay $1,800 psf for JLD (must include stamp duty to be accurate)?
    On 28th, I would update you how many units are sold at more than $1800psf + stamp duties.

I will pay $1600 for adam rd n river valley, never $1600 for jld.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Sigh... Jurong was history. JLD is the present and future.
    I would not pay $1600psf for Jurong. But I will pay $1600 for JLD. There is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Of course, to each his own.
    Just like somebody paid $1920psf for AMK Centro Residences, at least two others at more than $1800psf, and at least four others above $1700psf, and dozens above $1600psf.

This shows amenities rules the world now. One MRT station and one suburban mall can bring such effects to the AMK condo. I am all goose bumps thinking how much higher J Gateway will appreciate....
    Last edited by sunboy77; 15-06-13 at 21:51.

Developers are just getting greedier and greedier.... The end result may very well be another round of CMs...

Yes, I predict many would eagerly pay $1600 psf for JLD, but how many would pay $1,800 psf for JLD (must include stamp duty to be accurate)?
    I would pay 1800psf for a 1 bedder if its above 30 floor and comes with high ceiling and premium finishing.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Mu
    Developers are just getting greedier and greedier.... The end result may very well be another round of CMs...
    Mai la!

On 28th, I would update you how many units are sold at more than $1800psf + stamp duties.
    Yes pls update, I am very curious to see if any would actually buy at $1700, $!800 psf kind of price, and the number of pple buying at such prices. Hahaha! It will make headline news.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    $1600psf at RV will buy you an old apartment in some back lane.

$1600 in JLD, it will buy you the most iconic residential apartment located in the heart of largest business district outside CBD.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...a crash would bring some sensibility to the crowd. It is time to wake up.
    True ...it's time for you to wake up to..o !!!

If you trust your prediction that the crash is coming SOON, why not sell away all the HDBs first, rent a 4/5rm HDB to house all your members and wait for the crash to come . Once the property market crashed...you ho sai liao lo... !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Yes pls update, I am very curious to see if any would actually buy at $1700, $!800 psf kind of price, and the number of pple buying at such prices. Hahaha! It will make headline news.
    Already headlines liao.
    Anyway why will it be headlines? This is the new norm nowadays.
    Refer to my Ang Mo Kio comments a few minutes earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    $1600psf at RV will buy you an old apartment in some back lane.

$1600 in JLD, it will buy you the most iconic residential apartment located in the heart of largest business district outside CBD.
    I also keep wondering what kind of attap house can you get at $1600psf at River Valley....

After paying 1800 psf for JLD, not much meat left even if it hit 2k psf in near future.
    Capital gain works out to be around 90k.
    (Assuming 780k for 1 bedder, stamp duty 78k, assuming a 475sqft to sell at 2k psf in near future, still haven't factor in loan penalty and lawyer fee)
    However, rental should have no problem.

You aware the Seahill at West Coast was already selling at $1850psf?

You aware the Seahill at West Coast was already selling at $1850psf?
    Ringo33, to reinforce your point, it is actually $1911 psf at Seahill.

Of course, to each his own.
    Just like somebody paid $1920psf for AMK Centro Residences, at least two others at more than $1800psf, and at least four others above $1700psf, and dozens above $1600psf.

This shows amenities rules the world now. One MRT station and one suburban mall can bring such effects to the AMK condo. I am all goose bumps thinking how much higher J Gateway will appreciate....
    Yes, I was at the showflat back when AMK Centro Residences was launched. Far East if I recall correctly, was selling at abt $!,200 psf, that was regarded as too high for AMK. We were laughing at how the AMK showflat would be there forever at that kind of launch price - fry cold rice.

Now the price actually shot through the roof, crazy $1800++ psf price for a suburban 99 years leasehold property - who would have predicted this back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    After paying 1800 psf for JLD, not much meat left even if it hit 2k psf in near future.
    Capital gain works out to be around 90k.
    (Assuming 780k for 1 bedder, stamp duty 78k, assuming a 475sqft to sell at 2k psf in near future, still haven't factor in loan penalty and lawyer fee)
    How high the price will go will greatly depend on the rental when the project TOP. But it is not unthinkable for a 1 bedder to hit $1m when it top. For $1m, if you can rent it out for $3.5 to $4k, you are all set.

I was at the show flat today. I think it will be a sell-out despite the steep price tag. Having said that, I am praying for those who bought it. It is coupled with a lot of risk at this moment.

Sibor rate, and QE ending with global stock shake up - a series of negativity will negate any upside potential in JLD.

700+ units and almost two-third of them are 1 bed and 2 bed rooms. It is never design for family.

Investment wise - good but profit margin is seriously negate by hospital (virus outbreak if there is ) and market competition with itself 700 minus one (yourself) unit. The prospective owner has many prospective competitor(s), within and beyond it's premise.

Yes, I was at the showflat back when AMK Centro Residences was launched. Far East if I recall correctly, was selling at abt $!,200 psf, that was regarded as too high for AMK. We were laughing at how the AMK showflat would be there forever at that kind of launch price - fry cold rice.

Now the price actually shot through the roof, crazy $1800++ psf price for a suburban 99 years leasehold property - who would have predicted this back then?
    I will pray hard that the person who bought with 1800sgd psf would not jump when crash comes.

AMK hard to predict then because there's really practically nothing new in the pipeline.
    But for J Gateway, the government has already done everyone a BIG favor by telling you what is going to happen and what is not going to happen (e.g. no other private condos anywhere else in the Jurong East masterplan).

I was at the show flat today. I think it will be a sell-out despite the steep price tag. Having said that, I am praying for those who bought it. It is coupled with a lot of risk at this moment.

Sibor rate, and QE ending with global stock shake up - a series of negativity will negate any upside potential in JLD.

700+ units and almost two-third of them are 1 bed and 2 bed rooms. It is never design for family.

Investment wise - good but profit margin is seriously negate by hospital (virus outbreak if there is ) and market competition with itself 700 minus one (yourself) unit. The prospective owner has many prospective competitor(s), within and beyond it's premise.
    Overall quantum for this project is too small to be of any concern.

If you want to pick durian, I suggest you look at those property in the $3 to $5m price bracket, not those sub $1m project.

How high the price will go will greatly depend on the rental when the project TOP. But it is not unthinkable for a 1 bedder to hit $1m when it top. For $1m, if you can rent it out for $3.5 to $4k, you are all set.
    Yap, agree no one can predict the ceiling. 2k psf is just a guess.
    4 years later when we are bk to discuss, it might be 2500psf.

Them all Novena condo owners can go and commit suicide liao cos they must compete not only within the condo but with other one-hundred-and-one condos.

Nassim and Orange Grove should also sell at $500psf because of your so-called "viruses" from Mount E and GlenE.

AMK hard to predict then because there's really practically nothing new in the pipeline.
    But for J Gateway, the government has already done everyone a BIG favor by telling you what is going to happen and what is not going to happen (e.g. no other private condos anywhere else in the Jurong East masterplan).
    actually there is one small plot of residential site right next to J Gateway which is under reserved list.

when the site is launched, I am sure it will bid J Gateway as the most expensive project in Dist 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Yap, agree no one can predict the ceiling. 2k psf is just a guess.
    4 years later when we are bk to discuss, it might be 2500psf.
    Yes you never know.

My friend thought he hit the jackpot when he sub-sold his Sail at $1000psf many years ago....

Yes you never know.

My friend thought he hit the jackpot when he sub-sold his Sail at $1000psf many years ago....
    Actually J Gateway is really a no brainer.

When JLD TOP, thousands of shoppers from all over Singapore will come to JLD every weekend and they will be admiring at the majestic sight of J Gateway standing next to all those shopping mall and offices

Overall quantum for this project is too small to be of any concern.

If you want to pick durian, I suggest you look at those property in the $3 to $5m price bracket, not those sub $1m project.
    Hi....my budget is limited to 1.5 mil SGD.

Them all Novena condo owners can go and commit suicide liao cos they must compete not only within the condo but with other one-hundred-and-one condos.

Nassim and Orange Grove should also sell at $500psf because of your so-called "viruses" from Mount E and GlenE.
    Hi...During SARS period the condominium(s) surrounding TTSH are really worthless, not because of it's location but the possibilities of contracting virus.

in China ppl are fighting to buy gold, in JE, Singkies are fighting to buy JLD

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...-line-buy-gold
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Monthly maintenance fees is $240 approx for 2-bedder.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Entrance will face bus interchange and mrt... Plus shopping malls...
    Back will face major road and hospital

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?