Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338434853 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

from the map, i think the most huat are the hdbs across the road. lol.

Future integrated development?
    That will be shopping, bus interchange and condo.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

I'm still horrified by the 2 threadmils only gym in the condo.

But the elevated pedestrian link-way to lakeside is a nice touch by URA.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/Jurong/gateway.htm

I estimate another 10 years to see this place partially developed as planned.

Found this online
    Have we found a new psf benchmark? 1400 psf is the new norm

http://newlaunchatsg.com/new-launch/jurong-gateway/

Mid Floor Estimated Prices*

1Br 474sf -$1650 psf / 780K

2BR(C) 603sf – $1550 psf / 930K

2BR(S) 678sf – $1600 psf / 1.0xM

3BR(C) 893sf – $1400 psf / 1.2xM

3BR(S) 947sf – $ 1450 psf / 1.3xM

4BR(S) 1163sf – @1450 psf /1.6xM

let me repost again, and pls stop all the brainless arguments. I hope things work out for JLD as it is a win win for all! less people at ccr, ccr psf will have reason to shoot above $3000psf, ccr people will have a better quality of life with less crowd.

yahoo! for JLD investors!! yippee to every property owners as less congestion for all!

Wow ecimbew, thanks for the pictorials. Very comprehensive.

Area highlight in grey are for transport purpose only. For intergrated transport hub like Clementi or Jurong point, it should be marked as blue (mixed development).

I suspect this could be the underground station for JR MRT line and who knows, maybe Malaysia HSR might end up there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Future integrated development?
    That will be shopping, bus interchange and condo.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Found this online
    Have we found a new psf benchmark? 1400 psf is the new norm

http://newlaunchatsg.com/new-launch/jurong-gateway/

Mid Floor Estimated Prices*

1Br 474sf -$1650 psf / 780K

2BR(C) 603sf – $1550 psf / 930K

2BR(S) 678sf – $1600 psf / 1.0xM

3BR(C) 893sf – $1400 psf / 1.2xM

3BR(S) 947sf – $ 1450 psf / 1.3xM

4BR(S) 1163sf – @1450 psf /1.6xM
    Best buy is 3 bedder at $1.2m to $1.3m.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Best buy is 3 bedder at $1.2m to $1.3m.
    I think best in this project is 2 bedder.

3 bedder might be too small for a normal family.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

So Waterford residences that TOP in 2011 is your attap house in river valley ?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ford-residence

I think you are buying too much into the crap agents are telling you about jld that fundamentals no longer apply to you. There are onlycertain districts marked as prime in Singapore n Waterford is within that zone, not j gateway, prices being equal, it is a no brainer to go for prime when investing, enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    I also keep wondering what kind of attap house can you get at $1600psf at River Valley....

Hope this project will be a success..
    Rest of Singapore will surge in price!

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    precisely! huat to all!! pls pls ps, everyone go buy a unit at JLD and make it 100% sold out!

That's why this project is so important... If sales are good, it will provide the "green light" for other projects to hike up the prices...Developers will think, if a JE condo can fetch 1600, why not the other areas?

It always starts with one bad apple, and then the rest will jump on the bandwagon....Very soon, we will see prices rise across the board...I believe the same thing happened in 2010/2011, a few developments hiked up the price and suddenly everyone followed suit.

Also, if this JE condo is a success, it clearly means that the CMs mean nothing now, that it is accepted as the norm and that people wld not mind paying the extra amt.....

When people are greedy, only bad things can happen....

Then we can all expect in all certainty another CM
    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    precisely! huat to all!! pls pls ps, everyone go buy a unit at JLD and make it 100% sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators

I think you are buying too much into the crap agents are telling you about jld that fundamentals no longer apply to you. There are onlycertain districts marked as prime in Singapore n Waterford is within that zone, not j gateway, prices being equal, it is a no brainer to go for prime when investing, enough said.
    Wow! Your yardstick for "fundamentals" are nice and simple. As long as it is in the "prime" zone, disregard its (lack of) amenities, facing, located beside a temple, highly competitive environment for rentals, lack of expansion potential, etc. But fair enough, to each his own.

My fundamentals are also simple: extremely high tenant catchment but limited supply of condos, extensive amenities, future developments, and MRT station. To each his own again.

Investment? As long as same price, "prime" zones are a better buy? I am surprised that such a newbie statement comes from you. At the same price, prime zones doesn't necessarily equate better investment gains. Queens is selling at about the same price as that Waterford thingy but goodness gracious, Queens is getting a massive 3.7% to 5.3% rental yield whilst your Waterford thingy is getting 2.8% to 3.7% rental yield (all data from squarefoot.com). Why? MRT station, shopping malls, wet market, limited rental competition etc.

Go back to the fundamentals bro!

I dare not think what the next cm will be?

Suddenly now I find bishan's MY HABITAT really cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators

Its a no brainer for those who doesnt know how you use it.

From Waterford Residence, the nearest MRT station is around 800m to 1km away, so I am not sure how many people living there will actually take mrt.

Located right next to it, is The Singapore Buddhist Lodge, where you will have to live with the Buddhist chanting every time thers is prayer event, and further down the other side, you have another Taoist temple, where you have to get use to the tang kee etc. And not to mentioned the traffic jam during festive season. And the reason why the price is low because most people doesnt like to live near temple due to the negative Qi floating around.

If you look at the latest transaction, the seller who bought his unit 2007 could only make 2.3% return per year when he sold in May 2013.

Branded stuffs are good, but not all branded stuffs are worth buyin.

I dare not think what the next cm will be?

Suddenly now I find bishan's MY HABITAT really cheap!
    This is exactly what will happen...Because of this project, people everywhere will think they really got good deals...

Next, significant increase in median prices will be seen.

Do you think the gov will then just stand by and watch? Especially now that interest rates are also inching up....

Another CM will soon be imminent then...This time maybe the mother of all cooling measures...to slash the Mortgage Servicing Ratio (MSR)!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mu
    This is exactly what will happen...Because of this project, people everywhere will think they really got good deals...

Next, significant increase in median prices will be seen.

Do you think the gov will then just stand by and watch? Especially now that interest rates are also inching up....

Another CM will soon be imminent then...This time maybe the mother of all cooling measures...to slash the Mortgage Servicing Ratio (MSR)!!
    I don't think there will be any more cooling measure this year for residential sector.

Waterford is 999yr n j gateway n queens are only 99yr so u see which will hold out in value better ten years later. Property is a long term investment so set your sights further. Also I am very surprised you don't even know river valley well. Do u know that Waterford is just minutes walk to boat quay n Somerset? You obviously don't. .. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Wow! Your yardstick for "fundamentals" are nice and simple. As long as it is in the "prime" zone, disregard its (lack of) amenities, facing, located beside a temple, highly competitive environment for rentals, lack of expansion potential, etc. But fair enough, to each his own.

My fundamentals are also simple: extremely high tenant catchment but limited supply of condos, extensive amenities, future developments, and MRT station. To each his own again.

Investment? As long as same price, "prime" zones are a better buy? I am surprised that such a newbie statement comes from you. At the same price, prime zones doesn't necessarily equate better investment gains. Queens is selling at about the same price as that Waterford thingy but goodness gracious, Queens is getting a massive 3.7% to 5.3% rental yield whilst your Waterford thingy is getting 2.8% to 3.7% rental yield (all data from squarefoot.com). Why? MRT station, shopping malls, wet market, limited rental competition etc.

Go back to the fundamentals bro!

Garment want Jurong gateway to be a success, why they want to spoil it wen they are seeing result!! and transfer all $ to Johor market....today I feel so sad wen I read the papers and see $ leave the country

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I don't think there will be any more cooling measure this year for residential sector.
    Gahmen said they will not hesitate to implement another round of CM if the need arises!

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Garment want Jurong gateway to be a success, why they want to spoil it wen they are seeing result!! and transfer all $ to Johor market....today I feel so sad wen I read the papers and see $ leave the country
    Maybe buy 2 properties...1 Jurong Gateway for rent, 1 at Iskandar for own stay.

Can drive down every day from Iskandar to Jurong to check on your property, collect rent etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Its a no brainer for those who doesnt know how you use it.

From Waterford Residence, the nearest MRT station is around 800m to 1km away, so I am not sure how many people living there will actually take mrt.

Located right next to it, is The Singapore Buddhist Lodge, where you will have to live with the Buddhist chanting every time thers is prayer event, and further down the other side, you have another Taoist temple, where you have to get use to the tang kee etc. And not to mentioned the traffic jam during festive season. And the reason why the price is low because most people doesnt like to live near temple due to the negative Qi floating around.

If you look at the latest transaction, the seller who bought his unit 2007 could only make 2.3% return per year when he sold in May 2013.

Branded stuffs are good, but not all branded stuffs are worth buyin.
    Thanks Ringo33. Exactly my same points as above. I am bewildered about comments that says as long as a property is in the "prime" zone, it is a better buy for sure than any other suburban properties at the same price - doesn't matter if the "prime" zone property is located at the worst of all crevices.

The math is very simple when you put these elements together: zone, rental yield, price of condo:
    1. "Prime" zone + horrible rental yield = affordable condo
    2. Suburban zone + terrific rental yield = affordable condo
    3. "Prime" zone + terrific rental yield = damn expensive condo

Simple as that.

Mr. R must have liked option 1. very much and said that it's no brainer to invest in a horrible rental yield, as long as it is in a "prime" zone with an affordable price.

And notice I used the words "prime zone" and not "prime location" because they can be mutually exclusive of each other. That Waterford thingy is "prime" just because the zoneage is as such, just because the government says so. But it's location sucks.

Gahmen said they will not hesitate to implement another round of CM if the need arises!
    I don't foresee any need to. The investors are in Iskandar and other places now.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi....my budget is limited to 1.5 mil SGD.
    If your budget is 1.5mil mean you need pay out 50% and loan 50% under current cm (2nd loan) leh. 750k upfront can you afford?
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I don't foresee any need to. The investors are in Iskandar and other places now.
    Unless u are the gahmen..

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    If your budget is 1.5mil mean you need pay out 50% and loan 50% under current cm (2nd loan) leh. 750k upfront can you afford?
    He sure cannot afford, he only want to reset everything....I tink reset his brain first!