Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 172227323742434445464748495051525762677277 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I am looking at Mt Sinai.

I do not have maid, but I am aiming for quality lifestyle.
    Continuing talking about it, its free and recession proof.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    means wat? u r still waiting for the balloting?
    Wait for agent to call la, I'm not gan-chiong to buy
    Ride or Die

Two bedroom all sold out

Quote Originally Posted by spikey69
    Two bedroom all sold out
    Wow. That's impressive compared to Hill View Peak.

One is Gateway to Jail.

One is Hill view to PEAK (in pricing).

Many will fall in Q3 and Q4 of the year.

Two bedroom all sold out
    Compact, suites and SOHO?
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Wow. That's impressive compared to Hill View Peak.

One is Gateway to Jail.

One is Hill view to PEAK (in pricing).

Many will fall in Q3 and Q4 of the year.
    I think you must be very feduppppp...., crying in tears!!! why like tat..... hiding your fustrations, using words like Jail and Peak, hahhahaaa

Interestingly, the q number only gives u priority for ballot lucky draw.

Interestingly, the q number only gives u priority for ballot lucky draw.
    so you are there? what is the psf then?

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    Wait for agent to call la, I'm not gan-chiong to buy
    if u r getting a big unit, high chance u will still get yr desired choice. usually vvip less den 50% sold n mostly sold out de r 1 & 2 bedder wor ...

Looking forward to 1 day sellout of typical units.. high chance now.. thk more than 60% sold as of now and the tentage is still full of waiting crowd
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Two bedroom all sold out
    all? that good news for jurong people !!!!

700++ units and queue numbers over 2000, meaning 3 times oversubscribed.

Was at the showflat today, didn't even have a bludy seat, barely squeezed myself through the door of the tent and had to stand for nearly two hours, near the door. Damn fed up, so I told the pple there forget it, gimme back my cheque, and merrily tore it away. Am not the sort who'll queue for Hello Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Looking forward to 1 day sellout of typical units.. high chance now.. thk more than 60% sold as of now and the tentage is still full of waiting crowd
    are all stacks and units released? 60% sold refer to all stacks and units? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish

Was at the showflat today, didn't even have a bludy seat, barely squeezed myself through the door of the tent and had to stand for nearly two hours, near the door. Damn fed up, so I told the pple there forget it, gimme back my cheque, and merrily tore it away. Am not the sort who'll queue for Hello Kitty
    your school holiday past time?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I already mentioned this before the launch today.. there area many ANGRY buyers and this is what is happening on the street. Angry n helpless and emotionally drain and standing under the hot sun just make things worse...

Now most pple there just cant wait to chop chop settle, submit check sign otp and kin get out of warzone and return back home after hooting 1x unit to calm their anger accumulated over the years

Anyone want to guess what is tomorrow's headline on Straits Time?

anger pours into the private... this is amazing...
    I have always wondered if there are really so many people in need of a basic roof over their heads. I guess it's more for investment and perhaps for their children who could not afford. Singapore is getting interesting.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    haha... no need to guess la. Editor will need to seek approval in view of public panic.

congrats to all the buyers!
    another great buy from mcl after ripple bay

Keywords: Anger, panic, units flying off the shelf...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    STRAITS TIME
    Haze does not turn angry buyers away from J Gateway VVIP launch

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    haha... no need to guess la. Editor will need to seek approval in view of public panic.
    ST has been whoring for developers and property agents ever since they launch the ST property website. Sure they will do them good.

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish

This Hello Kitty has a hidden diamond inside.

I din expect demand to be so strong. It could be the next Caspian effect.

Default 1,400 blank cheques put in for units in condo near Jurong East MRT station

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-pr...aunch/a/125260

MCL Land's J Gateway condominium in Jurong East will be launched for sale to the public only tomorrow, but already, prospective buyers have showed up at its two-week-old showflat and plonked down 1,400 blank cheques to signal their interest.

These are for the 738 units in the development.

Property cooling measures or no, the clamour for this first condominium to be launched near Jurong East MRT station in 10 years is loud and clear.

And it is not as if the units in the 99-year leasehold project will go cheap; prices are expected to hit a record high for the area.

When contacted, MCL Land, a subsidiary of Hong Kong Land, declined comment.

But marketing agent Huttons has previously said that the average prices of homes in the development can be expected to range from as high as $1,650 per square foot (psf) for a 474 sq ft one-bedder to $1,450 psf for a 1,163 sq ft four- bedder.

The $1,650 psf price tag will be a record for the Jurong East area.

A source said the developer's directors were allowed to purchase units yesterday.

A one-bedroom, 474 sq ft unit on the 18th floor went for $1,617 psf; another one-bedder of this size on the 13th floor was sold at $1,477 psf.

Two-bedroom units went at between $1,453 psf for a 678 sq ft unit on the eighth floor and $1,685 psf for a 28th-storey unit of the same size.

Another source said he was told prices could hit $1,800 psf when the project opens for preview tomorrow. Balloting will start tomorrow for those who have submitted cheques for registration.

Referring to the $1,650 psf indicative price tag for some units, he said that although it will be a record, "it is not that high if you think about how some units at Keppel Land's The Lakefront Residences have changed hands at over $1,400 psf".

The Lakefront Residences, a 99-year leasehold project near Lakeside MRT station, is to obtain its temporary occupation permit (TOP) in 2015.

Some units at the recently launched 99-year leasehold The Trilinq were sold for $1,500 psf. Its website claims it is a 10-minute walk to Clementi MRT station.

BT understands that the most popular units at J Gateway are the two-bedders, said to be over five times over-subscribed.

J Gateway, located beside shopping malls JCube and Jem, has 259 one-bedders, 245 two-bedders, 181 three-bedders, 47 four-bedders and six penthouses.

It will be completed in 2016.

Felda Chay posted on 28 June.

She wrote:

A source said the developer's directors were allowed to purchase units yesterday.

[[Means it 26 June was the VVIP purchase]]

Another source said he was told prices could hit $1,800 psf when the project opens for preview tomorrow. Balloting will start tomorrow for those who have submitted cheques for registration.

[[Means she wrote the article on 27 June]]

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-pr...aunch/a/125260

MCL Land's J Gateway condominium in Jurong East will be launched for sale to the public only tomorrow, but already, prospective buyers have showed up at its two-week-old showflat and plonked down 1,400 blank cheques to signal their interest.

These are for the 738 units in the development.

Property cooling measures or no, the clamour for this first condominium to be launched near Jurong East MRT station in 10 years is loud and clear.

And it is not as if the units in the 99-year leasehold project will go cheap; prices are expected to hit a record high for the area.

When contacted, MCL Land, a subsidiary of Hong Kong Land, declined comment.

But marketing agent Huttons has previously said that the average prices of homes in the development can be expected to range from as high as $1,650 per square foot (psf) for a 474 sq ft one-bedder to $1,450 psf for a 1,163 sq ft four- bedder.

The $1,650 psf price tag will be a record for the Jurong East area.

A one-bedroom, 474 sq ft unit on the 18th floor went for $1,617 psf; another one-bedder of this size on the 13th floor was sold at $1,477 psf.

Two-bedroom units went at between $1,453 psf for a 678 sq ft unit on the eighth floor and $1,685 psf for a 28th-storey unit of the same size.

Referring to the $1,650 psf indicative price tag for some units, he said that although it will be a record, "it is not that high if you think about how some units at Keppel Land's The Lakefront Residences have changed hands at over $1,400 psf".

The Lakefront Residences, a 99-year leasehold project near Lakeside MRT station, is to obtain its temporary occupation permit (TOP) in 2015.

Some units at the recently launched 99-year leasehold The Trilinq were sold for $1,500 psf. Its website claims it is a 10-minute walk to Clementi MRT station.

BT understands that the most popular units at J Gateway are the two-bedders, said to be over five times over-subscribed.

J Gateway, located beside shopping malls JCube and Jem, has 259 one-bedders, 245 two-bedders, 181 three-bedders, 47 four-bedders and six penthouses.

It will be completed in 2016.

Overheard some agent complaining. He said it is so unfair, one buyer bought 10% of the units.

Yah! Guess today will sold out. The 3 bedrooms are cheaper than expected though.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    I already mentioned this before the launch today.. there area many ANGRY buyers and this is what is happening on the street. Angry n helpless and emotionally drain and standing under the hot sun just make things worse...
    Really? Angry buyers? It was raining in the morning. Yeah, I understand, you know, after being made to stand for hours, they didn't get balloted and missed the chance.

Do not get agitated with the missing opportunities. You should feel happy as you miss the chance of crashing.

I am happy to see more people buying. More firesales available in Q3 and Q4.

You will be spoilt for choice(s).

Quote Originally Posted by yiguang2001
    Overheard some agent complaining. He said it is so unfair, one buyer bought 10% of the units.

Yah! Guess today will sold out. The 3 bedrooms are cheaper than expected though.
    Common for hot projects, multiple-units buyer gets priority.