Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5257626772777879808182
Results 2,431 to 2,455 of 2455

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Wonder any shock owners of J-Gateway will let go their units to me at a good discount : )???

Waiting eagerly to catch it...
    Can short sell and buy back in 2016?

Just kidding. Here's hoping for the best for JG!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    May not be true all the time with those hot sale that sold out within a day. Someone bought a trizon of 1500+ sqft and was shocked when TOP. It is so much smaller. Why? AC ledges are large and a few of them. Some of these AC ledges run along the wall and below the window cill. Living room has double volume space and part of the GFA has computed for the virtual mezzanine floor which developer does not need to pay for. Balcony is as large as his children's bedroom. Over in Jgateway, noise can be greatest issue when tenant wants to lease it. That could be the bargaining chip for lower rent. Has urged the owners to negotiate with the developer to replace single glass pane with at least a double glazed window now. It can be a messy job to do it after TOP.
    The showflat for J Gateway is located right next to the MRT tracks with REAL MRT trains moving in an out of the station all the time. And whoever who have been to the show flat would have already seen the actual site, plus Jurong East mrt is one of the most features MRT in Singapore.

Plus those who attended the balloting on Friday was there because they have already submitted their cheque prior to the preview, do you expect people to turn up on Friday without know why there are there and bought a unit on impulse?

You talk about pollution, you question about new jobs old jobs, micro macro environment (not sure what BS is that) and now MRT noise. You might as well just tell us that your mouth is full of sour grapes and thats why you are so sour about JLD project.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I did not say it is a bad project. It is a good project. The noise source from mrt viaduct is a line source and they propagate in a cylindrical manner. Those higher than the viaduct will be exposed to louder sound. Those nearer to the station will have sound caused by braking and starting. I am just being kind here to let Jgateway owners with units facing the track to reduce the risk if noise by having double glazed windows. Please do not get me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    The showflat for J Gateway is located right next to the MRT tracks with REAL MRT trains moving in an out of the station all the time. And whoever who have been to the show flat would have already seen the actual site, plus Jurong East mrt is one of the most features MRT in Singapore.

Plus those who attended the balloting on Friday was there because they have already submitted their cheque prior to the preview, do you expect people to turn up on Friday without know why there are there and bought a unit on impulse?

You talk about pollution, you question about new jobs old jobs, micro macro environment (not sure what BS is that) and now MRT noise. You might as well just tell us that your mouth is full of sour grapes and thats why you are so sour about JLD project.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    I did not say it is a bad project. It is a good project. The noise source from mrt viaduct is a line source and they propagate in a cylindrical manner. Those higher than the viaduct will be exposed to louder sound. Those nearer to the station will have sound caused by braking and starting. I am just being kind here to let Jgateway owners with units facing the track to reduce the risk if noise by having double glazed windows. Please do not get me wrong.
    ..not taking sides but you will be surprised how technology has improved the sound proofing efficacy of glass without the need for double glazing, those who complain of noise are usually those who have poor understanding of the real-life situation with lots of prconceived perception....there are many development which are as close as this one to tracks or Highway....and did not seemed none the worse in terms of occupancy.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I know, many of them "get used" to it already (aka, already hearing impaired, so not sensitive anymore to those loud noise, must talk very loud to them then they can hear..................)

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    ..not taking sides but you will be surprised how technology has improved the sound proofing efficacy of glass without the need for double glazing, those who complain of noise are usually those who have poor understanding of the real-life situation with lots of prconceived perception....there are many development which are as close as this one to tracks or Highway....and did not seemed none the worse in terms of occupancy.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I know, many of them "get used" to it already (aka, already hearing impaired, so not sensitive anymore to those loud noise, must talk very loud to them then they can hear..................)
    Actually that's quite the case. If you have been staying next to the main road or busy intersection or highway u do get used to it.

ringgo see what you have done to the west
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...-gateway-21670
    8/11 negative reviews even before TOP

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    ringgo see what you have done to the west
    Ringgo see what you have done to the west

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    Ringgo see what you have done to the west

you need a dumb person to appreciate dumb review
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Progress of J Gateway and surroundings
    Attached Images Attached Images

Saw a new overheadbridge being built currently, wondering if this bridge link the hospital to j gateway directly?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    JLD thread got fungus, I wonder where is ringo33 and his followers?

I thought trolls aren't allowed on this forum ?
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    I thought trolls aren't allowed on this forum ?
    2 headed east west snake show himself. Haha..

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    2 headed east west snake show himself. Haha..
    Oops...troll out again. I have few properties scattered around Singapore so are you going to said 3 headed, 4 headed, 5 headed? Please la..you always bad-mouth....Like a sour grape..which gives an impression that you are a one headed (or none) nia?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    Oops...troll out again. I have few properties scattered around Singapore so are you going to said 3 headed, 4 headed, 5 headed? Please la..you always bad-mouth....Like a sour grape..which gives an impression that you are a one headed (or none) nia?
    bad time for investment.

Oops...troll out again after quiet for a year..lol!

[QUOTE=CondoWE;521911]Oops...troll out again after quiet for a year..lol![/QUOTE
    Just checking why this thread became so quiet these days? Machiam sibei jialat..

This project pricing really cmi

Hi, for those whom would be looking to collect your keys to your new home, feel free to download a copy of the defect inspection checklist here to guide you along.

http://ngidstudio.com/defect-inspect...ion-checklist/

does the scrap of HSR affect the resale price?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCK View Post
    does the scrap of HSR affect the resale price?
    Current situation when HSR is still light years away in the best scenario, 1BR here rents for $2400, 2500. About 450 sf. 2BR rents for 3400, 3500, about 600 sf.

You say will affect or not?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

HSR is just a small part I feel. With it, of course is better. Without, we have other attractions and offices around.