Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: useless condo/building manager from Abacus Property Management Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    since we are talking about MA/MCs, can we do anything to stop our neighbours from smoking within their units?
    I dont think you can right ?
    Just like they cannot restrict the number of times u flush your toilet.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG
    sigh......me think so too....but me freaking neighbour's smoke whiffs into and stinks up me place.

DKSG

Check this out:

http://needtowrite.com/2012/05/15/st...k-swisstoilet/

Put a big fan there to blow the smoke back into their house?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    sigh......me think so too....but me freaking neighbour's smoke whiffs into and stinks up me place.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Put a big fan there to blow the smoke back into their house?
    TeddyBear is a cute character - even reply also cute!

I thought you want to make copies of those cancer infected throat, lungs, face, eyes, mouth and photo of the children of your neighbor and send it to their mailbox EVERYDAY...

Hope my suggestion works .. its the Singaporean Style!

DKSG

TeddyBear is a cute character - even reply also cute!

I thought you want to make copies of those cancer infected throat, lungs, face, eyes, mouth and photo of the children of your neighbor and send it to their mailbox EVERYDAY...

Hope my suggestion works .. its the Singaporean Style!

DKSG
    this i can consider

Dear Sir, we have noted Oda's Thread subject headline "Useless Condo Manager from Abacus Property" with a single line message "Any idea how to terminate a useless condo manager" as a negative review without any mention of substantial evidence as unfair and frivolous to both to our employee and to our company which are in violation of most forum's Terms of Service.

As the employee-of-choice employer, we aim to protect our employee's reputation. We hope you can remove and delete your thread and content which has been inactive since 2013. This will mean a lot for our employees to encourage continuous learning is a process. In addition, we welcome your feedback by providing feedback to the right channel and contact person for staff performance via email: hr@abacusgroup.sg

Janet Tan
    Abacus Property

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Tan View Post
    Dear Sir, we have noted Oda's Thread subject headline "Useless Condo Manager from Abacus Property" with a single line message "Any idea how to terminate a useless condo manager" as a negative review without any mention of substantial evidence as unfair and frivolous to both to our employee and to our company which are in violation of most forum's Terms of Service.

As the employee-of-choice employer, we aim to protect our employee's reputation. We hope you can remove and delete your thread and content which has been inactive since 2013. This will mean a lot for our employees to encourage continuous learning is a process. In addition, we welcome your feedback by providing feedback to the right channel and contact person for staff performance via email: hr@abacusgroup.sg

Janet Tan
    Abacus Property
    wow, that was 5 years ago.

Last posting was 19th May 2016.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sea...archid=1838222

Are you sure he or she still alive.

You have just open the old wound.

PS This forum do not allow to remove posting after 10 minute maybe can share how to remove posting after 5 years.

Maybe you can try removing your post and share whether can or not.
    Last edited by Arcachon; 21st July 2018 at 08:56 PM.

Thank you for reaching out to me after 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by oda View Post
    Thank you for reaching out to me after 5 years.
    Congrats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12