Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GuocoLand unveils plans for Tanjong Pagar Centre,

hmm.. is it just me or the building looks like a giant D*LD*

OCR properties going to crash! teddybear's Avatar

So high!
    If lift spoilt, electricity gone, climb 60 levels from the top to the bottom to get out?
    Or may be they can design a clever escape route where people can just slide down from the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    its first integrated mixed-use development in Singapore
    • Tanjong Pagar Centre will position Tanjong Pagar as a premier quality business & lifestyle hub in
    the CBD. It will also serve as a gateway to the future waterfront city.
    • At 290 metres, it is Singapore’s tallest building. The large-scale integrated development will
    comprise Grade A offices, residential apartments, a luxury business hotel, premier retail space
    and a sheltered event space in Tanjong Pagar City Park. All will have direct access to the Tanjong
    Pagar MRT station.
    • It expands the Guocoland Group’s focus on large-scale integrated developments in Singapore and the region.

For more

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    So high!
    If lift spoilt, electricity gone, climb 60 levels from the top to the bottom to get out?
    Or may be they can design a clever escape route where people can just slide down from the top?
    You have a very good point. I never like the idea of staying above 30storey. 20-25 will be ideal.

waiting time for the lift during peak hours will be a concern as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    You have a very good point. I never like the idea of staying above 30storey. 20-25 will be ideal.

waiting time for the lift during peak hours will be a concern as well.
    need no worry lah. For building like this they sure will have back up generators to power up the building and there will be ample lift.

This project only got 200 units. sap sap soi lah.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    will there be 2 separate swimming pools for residential and commercial side?
    Hotel and residential (which I think should be above the office tower.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast