Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stratum_Pasir Ris - 4 May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Infact the buyers here are having problems keeping track of the project progress. Since the developer does not have the progress reporting in their website, not sure the appointed marketing property agent company like SLP can do this progress update in their website.
    Do they even have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Do they even have a website?
    Haha, ya you r right, I think they are very traditional type of family biz type of developer; unlike those listed company..

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Buyers need not be anxious...A high rise condo like Foresque can be built within 3 years and is nearing TOP so a low rise development like Stratum can be built in 2 years plus
    What about those with 500 units?

How long do they take?

Is it true that the TOP date is usually half a year earlier that the stated date?

Haha, ya you r right, I think they are very traditional type of family biz type of developer; unlike those listed company..
    The developer has a very Humm...interesting name

Quote Originally Posted by di View Post
    What about those with 500 units?

How long do they take?

Is it true that the TOP date is usually half a year earlier that the stated date?

Foresque Residences was launched about 3 years ago...look at it now

Foresque Residences was launched about 3 years ago...look at it now
    But hor I heard that if the projects not selling well will have delay?

Check out projects like sea esta.. Launched in 2012 and can see that there is much progress. Buildings are built halfway Liao.

Stratum like foundation not even started yet. Launched around the same time right

But hor I heard that if the projects not selling well will have delay?

Check out projects like sea esta.. Launched in 2012 and can see that there is much progress. Buildings are built halfway Liao.

Stratum like foundation not even started yet. Launched around the same time right
    Stratum was launched last year in May and it's not even 10 stories tall so 2 years plus time frame is comfortable for the developer to build.

Stratum was launched last year in May and it's not even 10 stories tall so 2 years plus time frame is comfortable for the developer to build.
    Many projects completed in 6 months earlier than contractual TOP date. I expect stratum should complete in less than 2 years given it as low rise condo.

Even HDB speed of development is getting more aggressive nowadays. Dont tell me Stratum is less aggressive than constructing HDB flats by investing less construction workers...

The foundation work keeps delaying and delaying..I heard fr property agent saying Nov 13, then Jan 14, then Mar 14..now Apr 14.. KNN!! No one can give a firm answer..what a joke!!! The developer must be sleeping!! Only launch one and only one residential private property also couldnt manage well...how to entrust them for future projects...

Want to know the project progress also so difficult..write to them saying no obligation to disclose..really sickening!!!!
    Last edited by Strata; 21-03-14 at 07:17.

Many projects completed in 6 months earlier than contractual TOP date. I expect stratum should complete in less than 2 years given it as low rise condo.

Even HDB speed of development is getting more aggressive nowadays. Dont tell me Stratum is less aggressive than constructing HDB flats by investing less construction workers...

The foundation work keeps delaying and delaying..I heard fr property agent saying Nov 13, then Jan 14, then Mar 14..now Apr 14.. KNN!! No one can give a firm answer..what a joke!!! The developer must be sleeping!! Only launch one and only one residential private property also couldnt manage well...how to entrust them for future projects...

Want to know the project progress also so difficult..write to them saying no obligation to disclose..really sickening!!!!
    I did an analysis.
    Most projects of 450+ units seem to complete within 3 years. Yesnomaybe just quoted an example. Oasis @ elias tenure starts in 2008 followed by completion in 2011.

So if your project texture starts in 2012 mid, by estimate should be 2015 mid complete. But judging from your project progress now..it seems unlikely that it will complete within 1.5 year.

If yesnomaybe meant that it will complete within 2.5 years from now , your project texture starts in 2012. And complete in 2016 end. This seems too excessive for a small project like yours.

Maybe due to this new prefabrication ruling that the developers have to adopt stalled the project? Or not so good sales?

But build too fast no good too..cut corners or sloppy job. Are you currently staying in your own place.or this is your 1st home?

I like the design of your project as compared to Vue 8 but find them a bit too low for my liking. In fact I like this part of pasir ris..quieter not a huge concrete jungle.. but still not too inaccessible.

I did an analysis.
    Most projects of 450+ units seem to complete within 3 years. Yesnomaybe just quoted an example. Oasis @ elias tenure starts in 2008 followed by completion in 2011.

So if your project texture starts in 2012 mid, by estimate should be 2015 mid complete. But judging from your project progress now..it seems unlikely that it will complete within 1.5 year.

If yesnomaybe meant that it will complete within 2.5 years from now , your project texture starts in 2012. And complete in 2016 end. This seems too excessive for a small project like yours.

Maybe due to this new prefabrication ruling that the developers have to adopt stalled the project? Or not so good sales?

But build too fast no good too..cut corners or sloppy job. Are you currently staying in your own place.or this is your 1st home?

I like the design of your project as compared to Vue 8 but find them a bit too low for my liking. In fact I like this part of pasir ris..quieter not a huge concrete jungle.. but still not too inaccessible.
    I have stated that Strata was launched in May 2013...NOT 2012...Please get your facts right.

Mid 2016 TOP for Stratum is realistic

I have stated that Strata was launched in May 2013...NOT 2012...Please get your facts right.

Mid 2016 TOP for Stratum is realistic
    Mr, I meant tenure (not texture - stupid auto correct) for the Stratum starts on 2012. I am well aware it is launched in May last year. I did not use your example for Stratum. I only mentioned that if yesnomaybe mean 2.5 years from now (i.e. April 2014).

The tenure for Oasis @ elias (388 units which is closest to no of units Stratum is selling) starts in 2008, only starts selling in 2009.

Aiyo.

Anyway since the tenure for Stratum starts in 2012, and completes in 2016 mid, it works out to be around 4 years or more.

I still maintain my stand that it is excessive. I got all my research from https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends...tial?p=stratum.

...Please get your facts right
    Last edited by di; 21-03-14 at 09:26.

Mr, I meant tenure (not texture - stupid auto correct) for the Stratum starts on 2012. I am well aware it is launched in May last year. I did not use your example for Stratum. I only mentioned that if yesnomaybe mean 2.5 years from now (i.e. April 2014).

The tenure for Oasis @ elias (388 units which is closest to no of units Stratum is selling) starts in 2008, only starts selling in 2009.

Aiyo.

Anyway since the tenure for Stratum starts in 2012, and completes in 2016 mid, it works out to be around 4 years or more.

I still maintain my stand that it is excessive. I got all my research from https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends...tial?p=stratum.

...Please get your facts right
    Bro, no where have I stated it's gonna take 2 and half years. My opinion was that it will probably take slightly over 2 years to complete. Don't anyhow attribute untrue information to me hor.

Bro, no where have I stated it's gonna take 2 and half years. My opinion was that it will probably take slightly over 2 years to complete. Don't anyhow attribute untrue information to me hor.
    Strata's concerns are mainly on how long the developer is going to drag prior starting work.

Hence I was actually working on your observations that it will take 2 years. i.e. mid of 2014 to mid of 2016 (which again is excessive considering that the tenure starts on 2012) . I have mistype that you meant 2.5 years although I used 2 years for my analysis.

If I have assumed that you meant 2.5 years it would have worked out to be even worse; complete by 2017!

So Strata's concerns are justified that the developer takes a long time as compared to other developers.

Along the same vein, Vue 8's progress is also very slow. Its tenure starts on 2012, and until today, foundation haven't even started.

It has more units than this project and would probably take longer to complete, by 2017 perhaps, a gap of around 5 years compared to this project!

So in general, observation is that it seems developers are taking longer to complete. Maybe due to bad sales.

Strata's concerns are mainly on how long the developer is going to drag prior starting work.

Hence I was actually working on your observations that it will take 2 years. i.e. mid of 2014 to mid of 2016 (which again is excessive considering that the tenure starts on 2012) . I have mistype that you meant 2.5 years although I used 2 years for my analysis.

If I have assumed that you meant 2.5 years it would have worked out to be even worse; complete by 2017!

So Strata's concerns are justified that the developer takes a long time as compared to other developers.
    It's not a uncommon thing for a building to complete construction five years from the time the replenished 99 leasehold years began to tick tack. What is really puzzling here I think is how come a small / new developer don't want to complete the construction asap. The bank interest will keep going if they don't have the repayment from buyers to pay back the bank. And they also lose the precious time to have a built condo to showcase their portfolio should they get future land to launch new condos.

Along the same vein, Vue 8's progress is also very slow. Its tenure starts on 2012, and until today, foundation haven't even started.

It has more units than this project and would probably take longer to complete, by 2017 perhaps, a gap of around 5 years compared to this project!

So in general, observation is that it seems developers are taking longer to complete. Maybe due to bad sales.
    How do you know construction hasn't started at Vue8 ?

Have you been there recently ?

The tower with the mounted camera has been removed and construction has commenced.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    It's not a uncommon thing for a building to complete construction five years from the time the replenished 99 leasehold years began to tick tack. What is really puzzling here I think is how come a small / new developer don't want to complete the construction asap. The bank interest will keep going if they don't have the repayment from buyers to pay back the bank. And they also lose the precious time to have a built condo to showcase their portfolio should they get future land to launch new condos.
    Exactly my sediments too.

Time is money.. And now that Fed is tapering, Interest is shooting up too. Bad for developers n buyers too.

Very puzzling.

Exactly my sediments too.

Time is money.. And now that Fed is tapering, Interest is shooting up too. Bad for developers n buyers too.

Very puzzling.
    Bro, you can't even spell sentiments...how to believe anything you write

How do you know construction hasn't started at Vue8 ?

Have you been there recently ?

The tower with the mounted camera has been removed and construction has commenced.
    Yes, was there 2 weeks ago n understand that foundation works to start maybe in 4-5 months time.

So has foundation started now or what?

Yes, was there 2 weeks ago n understand that foundation works to start maybe in 4-5 months time.

So has foundation started now or what?
    From who did you get this information....I think it's very mischievous to troll and cause undue anxiety for new home owners

Bro, you can't even spell sentiments...how to believe anything you write

I m using my hp to type. Auto corrected 'tenure' to 'texture' n 'sentiment' to 'sediments'.

Nonetheless I believe most people will get my message.
    Last edited by di; 21-03-14 at 10:41.

From who did you get this information....I think it's very mischievous to troll and cause undue anxiety for new home owners
    From your colleagues perhaps? Random walk in to look see look see.

N so, how long has the foundation started works?

From your colleagues perhaps? Random walk in to look see look see.

N so, how long has the foundation started works?
    I do not know when it started as I am not stationed there.
    However, when I was there a few weeks ago, there were already construction equipment and workmen around.

Wah, you just look see look see and dunno whether heard correctly from whomever and you just anyhow post in this forum. Don't cause undue anxiety for others lah

I do not know when it started as I am not stationed there.
    However, when I was there a few weeks ago, there were already construction equipment and workmen around.

Wah, you just look see look see and dunno whether heard correctly from whomever and you just anyone post in this forum. Don't cause undue anxiety for others lah
    Intention wasn't too cause undue anxiety. But it's exactly what I have heard when we asked the sales there. Startum also have construction equipment stationed at the site I believe.

Intention wasn't too cause undue anxiety. But it's exactly what I have heard when we asked the sales there. Startum also have construction equipment stationed at the site I believe.
    Btw, there are now 2 marketing agencies at Vue8. ..SLP & Propnex.

May have been the Propnex people whom you spoke with

One thing that puzzle me how come there is no hurry to start the foundation work? Already more than 85% sold already...In normal circumstances, many developers should have started their work, collect money, finish the project and **** off liao..unless this could be the first and also the last project fr the developer, otherwise i really cannot figure out what is the logic behind this.

If they have no financial problem, then it must be the ops cork up..I really hope the developer could stand out and clarify to all buyers..it is affecting their reputation in this case..

We are loosing our patient!!!

Btw, there are now 2 marketing agencies at Vue8. ..SLP & Propnex.

May have been the Propnex people whom you spoke with
    Nonetheless, even if I take the assumption that Vue 8 takes 2.5 years to complete (+0.5 year for the additional 100 units as compared to oasis project) starting from now, it would still be 2017.

There is still a gap of 5 years.

Nonetheless, even if I take the assumption that Vue 8 takes 2.5 years to complete (+0.5 year for the additional 100 units as compared to oasis project) starting from now, it would still be 2017.

There is still a gap of 5 years.
    Unlike for HDB, for private property the tenure starts from the day the developer acquired the land.

Anyway, I have just confirmed with my colleague that Stratum show flat will close at the end of March.

For me, I do not wish to engage further with this discussion. You can continue to believe what you choose to believe.

Stratum show gallery closing on 31st March.

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia
    Mobile : + 65 91087536

Stratum show gallery closing on 31st March.

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia
    Mobile : + 65 91087536
    Finally!!! Long wait indeed..hope everything goes on smoothly..

One thing that puzzle me how come there is no hurry to start the foundation work? Already more than 85% sold already...In normal circumstances, many developers should have started their work, collect money, finish the project and **** off liao..unless this could be the first and also the last project fr the developer, otherwise i really cannot figure out what is the logic behind this.

If they have no financial problem, then it must be the ops cork up..I really hope the developer could stand out and clarify to all buyers..it is affecting their reputation in this case..

We are loosing our patient!!!
    What is your project no?I think I can find out the status..