Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stratum_Pasir Ris - 4 May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    What is your project no?I think I can find out the status..
    Where to find out the project ref no.?

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Where to find out the project ref no.?
    I should somewhere inside your Sales & Purchase papers. It should be something like "A1206-00002-2012-BP02" as an example

Last chance to see the suite show unit before the gallery is gone for good !

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia
    Mobile : + 65 91087536

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post

Last chance to see the suite show unit before the gallery is gone for good !

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia
    during the showflat teardown, can ask them to give me the unused existing furniture ?...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos View Post
    during the showflat teardown, can ask them to give me the unused existing furniture ?...
    Usually auctioned off to the developer staff...you are hoping in vain

Last 30 plus units of mostly suites & 1 bedders left.

Enquiries
    Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia

Any update on this project? Did anyone received notification letter on the progressive payment for the foundation work?

Drove pass today, saw a number of containers and construction equipment there.

Very soon another beautiful low rise low density in our serene Pasir Ris
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Default Good House

The progress actually quite slow.....
    Just saw few tractors over there and didn't even see a single pilling crane.
    Do you have any progress picture that you could share?
    Hope the progress could be faster....

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTan View Post
    The progress actually quite slow.....
    Just saw few tractors over there and didn't even see a single pilling crane.
    Do you have any progress picture that you could share?
    Hope the progress could be faster....
    Was there recently...piling cranes not in yet. The progress should be very fast ba..should take around 2 yrs at most to construct. Thats why they no hurry... Vue 8 cranes already in...so slightly faster progress..
    Last edited by Yuki; 16-05-14 at 14:31.

Was there recently...piling cranes not in yet. The progress should be very fast ba..should take around 2 yrs at most to construct. Thats why they no hurry... Vue 8 has faster progress..
    Thanks Yuki for the update.
    Wish they could build it in a faster pace
    You're right. Vue8 release later but was faster.

Thanks Yuki for the update.
    Wish they could build it in a faster pace
    You're right. Vue8 release later but was faster.
    Vue 8 has more units to build mah.
    As a reference. .riverparc 510 units..foundation started in feb 2012..aug TOP this year..2.5years. So for your s..should be less than 2 years..very possible 1.5 years only.

As there to recee the area..amenities inclue food court, restaurant, medical clinics pet shop..bicycle shops.. bakery...for 24hrs have seng song, 7-11 n mac!! N no maddening crowd!

What more can one ask?!

Worth the wait lar. Owners of statum very fortunate.

Vue 8 has more units to build mah.
    As a reference. .riverparc 510 units..foundation started in feb 2012..aug TOP this year..2.5years. So for your s..should be less than 2 years..very possible 1.5 years only.

As there to recee the area..amenities inclue food court, restaurant, medical clinics pet shop..bicycle shops.. bakery...for 24hrs have seng song, 7-11 n mac!! N no maddening crowd!

What more can one ask?!

Worth the wait lar. Owners of statum very fortunate.
    Maybe crowded too with OFS children....

Maybe not as bad as Whitesands?

Maybe not as bad as Whitesands?
    Whitesands will be a nightmare?
    Coco just launch and there're Dnest, Livia, pallette and etc.
    But if taking BMW (bus, MRT & walk) to stratum, you'll still need to pass through this nightmare area......

Whitesands will be a nightmare?
    Coco just launch and there're Dnest, Livia, pallette and etc.
    But if taking BMW (bus, MRT & walk) to stratum, you'll still need to pass through this nightmare area......
    Pass through only mah...not as if it is behind your backyard.

We prefer peace and quiet...after living close to such congested as h*ll places for so long.

Maybe we are not normal.

That's mean high rental demand...not good meh ?

Pass through only mah...not as if it is behind your backyard.

We prefer peace and quiet...after living close to such congested as h*ll places for so long.

Maybe we are not normal.
    You got a unit at stratum?
    Which H*ll u r currently at?
    My thoughts was just lie you, working already so crowded, get home should be peace and quiet

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    That's mean high rental demand...not good meh ?
    Good only if i have two houses now. But unfortunately i don't

Good only if i have two houses now. But unfortunately i don't
    Well, you have one at such a good location with good finishing without planters, bay windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Home Lover View Post
    Well, you have one at such a good location with good finishing without planters, bay windows.
    How's the finishing for Stratum comparing to Vue?

Not sure about Vue's finishing.

Stratum has marble & timber and near amenities.
    Should have been more decisive

Was hoping for Coco, now disappointed with Planter & Bay windows, long TOP and shorter lease.

Guess will just stay put in HDB.

I feel it's nicer as in look n feel slightly higher ceiling too...the masterbed room bathroom can have option of glass I think. But both of them same quality. Heard that both developers are siblings. Size of 2 bedder from vue is slightly bigger than stratum by 1sqm I think.

The facilities wise vue 8 better spaced out..less congested feel n equal walking distance to both west plaza n elias.

How many bedders.are u looking at? Buying own stay or investment? If you have deeper pockets.. Can consider 3 bedders higher floor for vue 8. We took a look from the neighbouring block at facing the sea n was reall breathtaking! Can see planes on route to Changi airport..recommended for own.stay.

If for investment it's. Just next to OSF.

Personally I feel furnishing etc can change but facing n location can't be changed.. So I put more emphasis to the unit facing n the environment.. I.e sea facing is better then pool facing is better than hdb facing...
    Last edited by Yuki; 18-05-14 at 12:38.

Not sure about Vue's finishing.

Stratum has marble & timber and near amenities.
    Should have been more decisive

Was hoping for Coco, now disappointed with Planter & Bay windows, long TOP and shorter lease.

Guess will just stay put in HDB.
    Ya...Was extremely disappointed when realised shorter lease n the stupid bay windows n Simi planter boxes.

I feel it's nicer as in look n feel slightly higher ceiling too...the masterbed room bathroom can have option of glass I think. But both of them same quality. Heard that both developers are siblings. Size of 2 bedder from vue is slightly bigger than stratum by 1sqm I think.

The facilities wise vue 8 better spaced out..less congested feel n equal walking distance to both west plaza n elias.

How many bedders.are u looking at? Buying own stay or investment? If you have deeper pockets.. Can consider 3 bedders higher floor for vue 8. We took a look from the neighbouring block at facing the sea n was reall breathtaking! Can see planes on route to Changi airport..recommended for own.stay.

Personally I feel furnishing etc can change but facing n location can't be changed.. So I put more emphasis to the unit facing n the environment.. I.e sea facing is better then pool facing is better than hdb facing...
    Was looking for 5 bedrooms so that my old folks can move in with me to look after the kids so that no longer need to ferry.

Didn't like the layout of Vue's 5 bedrooms.

Heard some buyers of Stratum's 5 bedrooms bought by just looking at plan, without looking at showflat....so scary

Was looking for 5 bedrooms so that my old folks can move in with me to look after the kids so that no longer need to ferry.

Didn't like the layout of Vue's 5 bedrooms.

Heard some buyers of Stratum's 5 bedrooms bought by just looking at plan, without looking at showflat....so scary
    The disadvantages of looking at showflat is that the interior designers are so good at disguising the smallness of units or the negative attributes that you overlooked them.

Just like coco palms..I pointed out that the bay windows n planter boxes eat up liveable space..they said where got?! Go get id lor..u homeowners dismissed my concerns saying put beds on top of the bay windows lor..but don't they know it means additional money to workaround these..N beds next to windows are hot! Not to mention very noisy when it rains..coz the rain platters on the glass mah..

Rants aside..I understand your pains..the 5 units on stratum is bedder laid out is it? Alternatively u can look for resale..bigger n I think more bargain power too. What about dual key units? It's a buyers market now.

The disadvantages of looking at showflat is that the interior designers are so good at disguising the smallness of units or the negative attributes that you overlooked them.

Just like coco palms..I pointed out that the bay windows n planter boxes eat up liveable space..they said where got?! Go get id lor..u homeowners dismissed my concerns saying put beds on top of the bay windows lor..but don't they know it means additional money to workaround these..N beds next to windows are hot! Not to mention very noisy when it rains..coz the rain platters on the glass mah..

Rants aside..I understand your pains..the 5 units on stratum is bedder laid out is it? Alternatively u can look for resale..bigger n I think more bargain power too. What about dual key units? It's a buyers market now.
    Stratum unit has better layout, though there is a big balcony. Low rise also has landed feel.

Buyer's market also mean the value of my flat goes down....

Looking something for own stay. budgetary about $1000psf.
    Do you know if developer still holding any units for VUE8?
    I heard for Stratum only left Studio & penthouse.

Looking something for own stay. budgetary about $1000psf.
    Do you know if developer still holding any units for VUE8?
    I heard for Stratum only left Studio & penthouse.
    How many bedders are u looking at?

Around 1000 psf have many choices... Below 1000psf for 3 bedders many choices..2 bedders still have also but higher psf as u go higher.

We decided on vue 8 after having recee the area..west plaza have eateries... Ntuc supermarket..N many more. Plus the view is awesome if choosing the stacks facing the landed..

How many bedders are u looking at?

Around 1000 psf have many choices... Below 1000psf for 3 bedders many choices..2 bedders still have also but higher psf as u go higher.

We decided on vue 8 after having recee the area..west plaza have eateries... Ntuc supermarket..N many more. Plus the view is awesome if choosing the stacks facing the landed..
    Is vUe8 show flat still there?