Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Stratum_Pasir Ris - 4 May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Bro is along Paris Ris Drive 3, do you know which part this plot of land located? Near where?
    Visit here for the exact location : http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/mp2008/text/mp08_26.html

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life
    Visit here for the exact location : http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/mp2008/text/mp08_26.html
    Hi Bro thank you, it should be near to pasir ris farmway area.
    Good Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    Using OneMap LandQuery
    Lot Number: MK29-02919C

The Land is all that state land known as Lots 2919C-PT, 1243T-PT and 1241V-PT all of Mukim 29 and is located at Pasir Ris Drive 3, Singapore. The Land has an area of approximately 49,864.8 square metres (subject to final survey) and shall be used for the sole and exclusive purpose of developing and operating a single educational institution.
    Huat for both Vue8 and Stratum investors with the Int'l school finally confirmed? Steady future rental demand by those imported teachers. But If I were the residents of either condo, I think I may have been against the idea of cutting the trees down for an Int'l school. What is your take if you are a Stratum buyer, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by casvel
    Yup! Hello future neighbour!
    Hey there!

Bit impatient (ok very) but am hoping they'd quickly start some work on the plot. LOL. Been driving pass frequently hoping to see something different.

Anyone knows what's the % sold?

Quote Originally Posted by sandollss
    Hey there!

Bit impatient (ok very) but am hoping they'd quickly start some work on the plot. LOL. Been driving pass frequently hoping to see something different.

I'm afraid it's the call of developer when they deem it's best timing for them to start construction. With mere 300+ units, I'd assume It's a piece of cake for them to complete the construction within 2-2.5 years.

Hey there!

I totally know how you feel Haha! I doubt they are gonna be starting any time soon though. It's my first property so kinda excited as well

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung
    Huat for both Vue8 and Stratum investors with the Int'l school finally confirmed? Steady future rental demand by those imported teachers. But If I were the residents of either condo, I think I may have been against the idea of cutting the trees down for an Int'l school. What is your take if you are a Stratum buyer, anyone?
    I read that there was a petition to keep the trees (and supposed endangered species) but I guess that fell through.

School is slated to be ready (2015) before our TOP (2016) cos they have to move from their current site to make way for MRT... Hope the school doesn't inconvenience the surroundings by causing traffic congestion.

Hope is really huat!

I totally know how you feel Haha! I doubt they are gonna be starting any time soon though. It's my first property so kinda excited as well
    Our first too! Haha. I'm super excited! Which stack did u get?

Our project sold pretty well so I hope once they've collected the initial funds from the sold units then they start work. Dun think the developer wud want to delay too long since they can't collect more $$$ from us if they dun build right?

Our project sold pretty well so I hope once they've collected the initial funds from the sold units then they start work. Dun think the developer wud want to delay too long since they can't collect more $$$ from us if they dun build right?
    My 2nd property. Any one bought stratum before VVIP launch on 15 may?

I got the one at block 84. How abt you? Wouldn't worry too much about when they are gonna be starting the construction, as long as they finish by mid or end 2016, they happy we also happy

I got the one at block 84. How abt you? Wouldn't worry too much about when they are gonna be starting the construction, as long as they finish by mid or end 2016, they happy we also happy
    Not sure how the distribution in stratum like. That is, who is buying for own staying and who is buying for investment/rental?

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    Not sure how the distribution in stratum like. That is, who is buying for own staying and who is buying for investment/rental?
    Yea, would be interesting to know. Well, now you know there are at least 2 units here that are for own stay

I'm at Blk 90

I'm at Blk 90
    Haha nice! I nearly got the unit at Blk 90, but last minute decided to go for 84.

Haha nice! I nearly got the unit at Blk 90, but last minute decided to go for 84.
    Price wise how much is the difference? 84 only contains 2 bedder and 3 bedder. So I assume you compared the 2 or 3 bedder between the two stacks and decided on 84 in the end?

Price wise how much is the difference? 84 only contains 2 bedder and 3 bedder. So I assume you compared the 2 or 3 bedder between the two stacks and decided on 84 in the end?
    I was looking at the 3+1PH with same sqft and layout but blk 84 had to top up 52k more compared to blk 90.

I was looking at the 3+1PH with same sqft and layout but blk 84 had to top up 52k more compared to blk 90.
    For own stay, I'm sure the tranquility you get at 84 is well worth the top-up money. I personally can't bear hearing the non-stop traffic and human noise (3 bedder at 90 is both in front of main road and side gate?) if I were to live at this resort-like condo.

For own stay, I'm sure the tranquility you get at 84 is well worth the top-up money. I personally can't bear hearing the non-stop traffic and human noise (3 bedder at 90 is both in front of main road and side gate?) if I were to live at this resort-like condo.
    I believe main gate is nearer to blk 80 if I'm not wrong. Yea its nearer to the main road which was partly why I decided on 84, but may have to bear with noisy kids around pool area, there's just no way to escape.

Talking

Any future neighbours here?

Hi future neighbour!

Talking

Yup! Hello future neighbour!

Harro, future neighbour!

Yea, would be interesting to know. Well, now you know there are at least 2 units here that are for own stay
    Err... One more to the list

Quote Originally Posted by ET79
    Err... One more to the list
    Awesome! Herro future neighbour!

Anyone who bought stratum gotten home loan approval fr ANZ? I was told that the bank rejected all stratum loan..

See this link from a TS.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18286

Maybe that is the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    Anyone who bought stratum gotten home loan approval fr ANZ? I was told that the bank rejected all stratum loan..

Quote Originally Posted by C&K
    See this link from a TS.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18286

Maybe that is the reason.
    What's next? SG bank shuts their lending pocket?

Went yesterday..All 3 bedders sold...One unit apparently will be returned soon, due to new rules on loans. Likely to be under 1 mil, I can't remember stack no.

Agent told me that many 3 bedder units were under 900k during launch...Any bros can verify? (I find it hard to believe, given the size and fittings)

This is the most thoughtful project I've seen...very nice layout, low density.Finishing appear to be of good quality, marble flooring, timber flooring, branded bathroom items, no bay windows.... Congrats to all bros who bought it.

I really feel this is the best offering so far in Pasir Ris.

Hi all,

We are one of the owners of Stratum. 2B, stack 86. Hoping to TOP in mid June instead as year end/Dec is usually holiday mth.

For investment. The Intl School came in as bonus as during VVIP was still not confirmed.

Anyone buying for investment?

Yes, the 3BR could be less that a million

Hi All,

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/market...returned-units

Based on the link, 18 units have been returned for Stratum in June...Have they all been resold?

Quote Originally Posted by polly
    Hi all,

We are one of the owners of Stratum. 2B, stack 86. Hoping to TOP in mid June instead as year end/Dec is usually holiday mth.

For investment. The Intl School came in as bonus as during VVIP was still not confirmed.

Anyone buying for investment?

Yes, the 3BR could be less that a million
    what school is it indian or chinese
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    what school is it indian or chinese
    Oversee family school. Currently at paterson rd.