Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stratum_Pasir Ris - 4 May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Quite a few of the suites/1 bedroom units were sold since the show room was re opened...the suite show flat looks very nice. Will post a pic tonight
    Will the developer wait till almost all units sold then start work???? I hope not...

A low rise mid size development like Stratum can be easily built within 3 years

A low rise mid size development like Stratum can be easily built within 3 years
    I see some movement at Vue8's site - foundation blocks? Ok totally construction noob here. Eager for Stratum to start work too so can post pix of its progress. Now I just see the grass growing longer & longer.

Personally I think it's positive news that OFS won the site. One less condo in the vicinity for us. Potential tenants if we want to rent out. School does not run 24/7. Having a school in the vicinity of houses is very common. Dunno what's the big hoo-haa.

yesnomaybe: U have any news? Tot 7th lunar month over den they will start construction. Can post pix of the new showflat?

ya... Me also eagerly and anxiously waiting for some action to be seen at site. With basement car park some more, I suppose more time will be spent on foundation works right? So it'll be some time before can even see vertical building upwards.

Quite a few of the suites/1 bedroom units were sold since the show room was re opened...the suite show flat looks very nice. Will post a pic tonight

Wanted to drop by to see the nicely done up suite show flat, but paiseh to do so cos def not getting another unit... yesnomaybe: any pic to share?

Heard the main gate to ofs will be along vue8 side. I would think those 3-4 rooms would be a better choice for those ang moh families. Ang moh like low rise and quieter areas to stay..

Here are the pics of the suite show unit

Top 5 Residential Projects in August 2013 in terms of new sales volume

<ADV> Stratum Star Buys

Suites
    (#02-77/#03-83)
    432 sqft $561,000
    ($1,298 Psf)

1 Bdrm (#02-58)
    561 sqft $770,000
    ($1,373 Psf)

2 Bdrm (#03-14)
    776 sqft $914,000
    ($1,178 Psf)

4 Bdrm (#03-45)
    1,369 sqft $1,447,000 ($1,057 Psf)

PH3 (#05-11)
    1,638 sqft $1,335,000 ($816 Psf)

PH4+1 (#05-27)
    2,145 sqft $1,886,000
    ($879.25 Psf)

PH5 (#05-22)
    2,262 sqft $1,978,000
    ($875 Psf)

*Units Availability & Price Subjected To Changes

Raymond 91087536

Does stratum comes with timber flooring and timber skirting as stated in the S&P? I notice in the showroom that it does not have timber skirting.

What is Data Point used for? Is it the Open Net thingy?

I feel like knocking down the partition walls in the utility, wc and washing machine area to create a bigger space. Did anyone write in to developer to request anything?

Anyone has any idea?

Went to the new suite showflat... Nice!

But Things look quiet (can hear cricket sound in the showflat) and sales seems to have stagnant.

Compare to other developments launched around the same time, this one has got no signs of any construction work or whatsoever. Mid - end 2015 completion sounds too optimistic. Most likely mid - end 2016 as stated by this new 1st time local developer.

Was quoted 560$... Hmmm... Q3/Q4 2015 OFS starting, another one more year before stratum TOP... can wait for nearer TOP to see whether got chance to buy at discount for rental income

I went down today as well, heard from the agent there saying the digging is scheduled to start late dec

Quote Originally Posted by casvel View Post
    I went down today as well, heard from the agent there saying the digging is scheduled to start late dec
    Thanks for the good news Casvel! Did the agent reveal the guesstimate of how long the construction may take? Any plans to time it before OFS completion? Lol. Am very optimistic ya. Maybe they can do magic.

Quote Originally Posted by sandollss View Post
    Thanks for the good news Casvel! Did the agent reveal the guesstimate of how long the construction may take? Any plans to time it before OFS completion? Lol. Am very optimistic ya. Maybe they can do magic.
    Hi sandollss, sorry I didn't enquire much info from him. I doubt it will be completed before OFS, in fact, it would be better that way, as we wouldn't be inconvenienced by the dust and noise from the construction.

Quote Originally Posted by casvel View Post
    Hi sandollss, sorry I didn't enquire much info from him. I doubt it will be completed before OFS, in fact, it would be better that way, as we wouldn't be inconvenienced by the dust and noise from the construction.
    Do you think by calling the developer to find out or ask lawyer to write in will know the answer of the construction progress milestones ?

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Do you think by calling the developer to find out or ask lawyer to write in will know the answer of the construction progress milestones ?
    Maybe they could give tentative dates? I'm not really sure about that. Even with what the agent said, I wouldn't really set it in stone till I see it.

Couldn't explain why so late still haven't start the foundation work. I wonder whether the developer has encounter any financial difficulties. Those launches have started much later than stratum have already started their foundation works...it is hard not to speculate that. I hope the developer could step out and give the owners of stratum a clear explanation..

Couldn't explain why so late still haven't start the foundation work. I wonder whether the developer has encounter any financial difficulties. Those launches have started much later than stratum have already started their foundation works...it is hard not to speculate that. I hope the developer could step out and give the owners of stratum a clear explanation..
    There's no harm to ask for your lawyer to draft an letter to developer to enquire on the status, I think you would be able to get an answer at least on a rough time when the construction will start. There's nothing wrong either when the developers choose to kick off the construction work as long as they don't hit the five-year cap from obtaining the land to completion of project, from legal perspective. It's groundless to jump into speculation that the developer is in financial strain. Look at how sluggish the Palatte project is, many only received their 1st payment notice after 1.5 year waiting. So is CDL in financial strain? Mostly likely not.

The earlier elitist development can complete the project, the earlier investors can collect rent. OFS is starting Q3 2015 and if stratum TOP Q4 2016... More than a year of potential rental income leh.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zile View Post
    The earlier elitist development can complete the project, the earlier investors can collect rent. OFS is starting Q3 2015 and if stratum TOP Q4 2016... More than a year of potential rental income leh.
    What Im worry would be these potential tenants from OFS will most likely switch to other nearby projects rather than Stratum if the completion dates between both projects are further apart.

The Elitist Developer does not have any website which could publish certain information on the construction progress. Signz..

What Im worry would be these potential tenants from OFS will most likely switch to other nearby projects rather than Stratum if the completion dates between both projects are further apart.

The Elitist Developer does not have any website which could publish certain information on the construction progress. Signz..
    and there are PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY choices in pasir ris...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Prepare for fighter jet new flight route towards Pasir Ris.
    Can see them flying toward Vue and Stratum already.
    No wonder every morning getting more noisy.
    Maybe in testing and preparation phase of moving to Changi.

Reply from URA:

"The 3-storey auditorium building with a swimming pool at the roof level is located about 45 metres away from the nearest 5-storey residential blocks at the Stratum condominium across Elias Road.

With regard to the proposed egress point of the future Overseas Family School (OFS) along Elias Road, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) has advised that the egress point of OFS is located about 100m away from the Stratum condominium’s proposed access. LTA has clarified that vehicles exiting from OFS at this egress point are allowed to turn right only (towards the junction of Pasir Ris Dr 3) during the school’s dismissal between 3pm to 4pm (non-peak hour), when traffic volume along Elias Road is relatively lower. These arrangements were worked through by LTA with the grassroots leaders and had taken into consideration future access of Stratum condominium during the planning stage ."

"After accounting for the difference in ground level and difference in floor-to-ceiling height for the residential block and the auditorium building, the building height of the auditorium building is roughly equivalent to the 5-storey residential blocks fronting Elias Road at the Stratum condominium site."

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/media-room...p/pr13-60.aspx

There is a couple of email addresses in the URL link that you could send enquiries to with regards to ofs campus matters.

At first, Seastrand also was an empty land for 4-5 mths after all the 1BR and 2BR were sold out in Q3 2011.
    Now, Tower A is going to be completed in Dec 2013... when i asked the construction guys there, they said they were laying marble tiles for Tower A already...
    Hope the Loyang MRT will not be at the empty land opposite Seastrand cos my unit is at Tower Eeeeeeeeee...... traffic junction noise, road noise, mrt noise wah lau eh...

Quote Originally Posted by garychang View Post
    At first, Seastrand also was an empty land for 4-5 mths after all the 1BR and 2BR were sold out in Q3 2011.
    Now, Tower A is going to be completed in Dec 2013... when i asked the construction guys there, they said they were laying marble tiles for Tower A already...
    Hope the Loyang MRT will not be at the empty land opposite Seastrand cos my unit is at Tower Eeeeeeeeee...... traffic junction noise, road noise, mrt noise wah lau eh...
    Look at the title, it's been 6 months liao. that's the difference.

Is there a facebook account for Stratum owners? I noticed other threads have it except for Stratum.

Wondering whether the owners of Stratum have different characteristics compared to the rest?

Is there a facebook account for Stratum owners? I noticed other threads have it except for Stratum.

Wondering whether the owners of Stratum have different characteristics compared to the rest?
    Tried searching for it on FB, but can't seem to find any for owners leh. Only those set up by agents.

It has been > 6 months.... Even a guppy would have grown into mody dick! Maybe the buyers all fed up, set up FB to report grass growth?

Quote Originally Posted by Zile View Post
    It has been > 6 months.... Even a guppy would have grown into mody dick! Maybe the buyers all fed up, set up FB to report grass growth?
    WTF, was wondering how come all owners of stratum are so quiet? The project had launched more than 7 months and there is no movement at all. What is the developer trying to do? Camping at the show flat until all units completely sold out then start foundation work????? I even ask my lawyer to write in 2 times to request for estimated payment milestone dates on different phases of project also no reply;nearly a month times.

Any of stratum owners have any news on this project??