Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: CPF ups Min Sum to $148k and MinMedSave to $45.5k (increased of $11k in total)

For tying ppl's money down for decades , cpf really paying peanuts interest. I would rather take my chances with aussie dollar deposit that offers more than 4% interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    Heard during lunch time that the interest rate of CPF special account will
    be reduced to 2.5% from end of this year. Can anyone here confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Just to add, uk has high vat but whatever taxes ppl pay goes to social welfare.

oh really? not the high income tax too in UK? Interesting u mention social welfare. Isnt UK moving toward what singapore is doing. similar to workfare. encourage people to work. and not loaf on welfare system? with that our GST still 7% no need to increase. chicken rice $3.5. so we so unique in the world meh?

https://www.gov.uk/government/polici...sure-work-pays

Issue
    Many people on benefits believe that the financial risks of moving into work are too great. For some, the gains from work, particularly if they work part-time, are small, and any gain can easily be cancelled out by costs such as transport.

The government believes that the current system is too complex and there are insufficient incentives to encourage people on benefits to start paid work or increase their hours.

We are aiming to make the benefit system fairer and more affordable to help reduce poverty, worklessness and welfare dependency and to reduce levels of fraud and error.

Introducing Universal Credit
    Introducing a cap on the amount of benefits working age people can receive
    Making sure housing support is fair and affordable
    Improving the Work Capability Assessment

etc.....
    Last edited by minority; 14-05-13 at 16:25.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Default the so call UK social welfare benefits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lling-six.html

Vile product of Welfare UK: Man who bred 17 babies by five women to milk benefits system is guilty of killing six of them
    Mick Philpott treated his children like cash cows generating £60,000 a year in benefits
    He plotted to set fire to the family home with his wife Mairead to frame Philpott’s former live-in lover Lisa Willis
    The gamble was to save the youngsters, win back custody and get a bigger council house
    After he was convicted, it also emerged that ‘Shameless Mick’ faces a fresh police investigation for allegedly raping a woman
    He was jailed for trying to kill a schoolgirl lover, stabbing her 27 times after she ended their relationship
    He planned to ‘get rich quick’ – turning funeral funds donated by the local community into Argos vouchers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2TFmvjXpa
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

If we do not have welfare , it is ok , but if we can't even use our own money to build a safety net for ourselves because the govt is stopping us from doing so, shouldn't the govt be blasted for that ? I can't even use my cpf money to purchase critical illness , total permanent disability n life insurance from AIA , you think this is acceptable ? Go and continue sucking up to pap like a dog n I hope the minimum sum increases to $1 million so nutheads like you can continue leaving your money inside n let temasek n gic spend it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    oh really? not the high income tax too in UK? Interesting u mention social welfare. Isnt UK moving toward what singapore is doing. similar to workfare. encourage people to work. and not loaf on welfare system? with that our GST still 7% no need to increase. chicken rice $3.5. so we so unique in the world meh?

Issue
    Many people on benefits believe that the financial risks of moving into work are too great. For some, the gains from work, particularly if they work part-time, are small, and any gain can easily be cancelled out by costs such as transport.

The government believes that the current system is too complex and there are insufficient incentives to encourage people on benefits to start paid work or increase their hours.

We are aiming to make the benefit system fairer and more affordable to help reduce poverty, worklessness and welfare dependency and to reduce levels of fraud and error.

etc.....
    Last edited by Regulators; 14-05-13 at 18:30.

If we do not have welfare , it is ok , but if we can't even use our own money to build a safety net for ourselves because the govt is stopping us from doing so, shouldn't the govt be blasted for that ? I can't even use my cpf money to purchase critical illness , total permanent disability n life insurance from AIA , you think this is acceptable ? Go and continue sucking up to pap like a dog n I hope the minimum sum increases to $1 million so nutheads like you can continue leaving your money inside n let temasek n gic spend it for you

lol sucking up? I am presenting u the fact in UK since u talk abt uk. then u go off tangent 1M min sum sure why not. then it would means my pay will be 50K mth? sound not too bad then.

stopping u? cannot use it for equity? cannot use it for housing and collect rent? cannot meh? lol...

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Try calling up cpf n tell them you want to improve your medical cover ith AIA using your cpf money n see what they tell you. Who gives a shit about the 2.5% interest given in the cpf account when the money can be used to increase medical cover by few hundred thousand to millions by taking up insurance policies which helps to protect you in certain medical events. Why is the govt stopping from covering ourselves ?
    lol sucking up? I am presenting u the fact in UK since u talk abt uk. then u go off tangent 1M min sum sure why not. then it would means my pay will be 50K mth? sound not too bad then.

stopping u? cannot use it for equity? cannot use it for housing and collect rent? cannot meh? lol...

You can't read is it?
    Didn't many people including hee hee here say UK 20% VAT because of exemptions is like only 0.5% of Singapore GST? So you still saying 7% GST very low compared to 20% VAT? But then what can we expect from you, who is still trying to mislead people about this fact, you a swine, no moral character...

Issue

etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    You can't read is it?
    Didn't many people including hee hee here say UK 20% VAT because of exemptions is like only 0.5% of Singapore GST? So you still saying 7% GST very low compared to 20% VAT? But then what can we expect from you, who is still trying to mislead people about this fact, you a swine, no moral character...

U are the 1 with selective reading skills. So wat u zero the essential! Like I say zero it still how much a sandwich or road dide oily fish n chips in uk? U want to compare uk but U turn a blind eye we have access to chicken rice at 3.5 n even 1.5!

I point that out so many times n then me reg here say it goes to welfare good! So I show u welfare.

Pls

Go back to school learn to read n understand before u jump ard like a mad cow.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Try calling up cpf n tell them you want to improve your medical cover ith AIA using your cpf money n see what they tell you. Who gives a shit about the 2.5% interest given in the cpf account when the money can be used to increase medical cover by few hundred thousand to millions by taking up insurance policies which helps to protect you in certain medical events. Why is the govt stopping from covering ourselves ?

Talk cock who says can't. I hold a few policies paid out of cpf. Don't talk cock never c cock.

Mine are even investment link! Which is not view too risky becoz dumb dicks like u anyhow buy n never read.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Who f care abt insurance . I put in equity , collect rent , buy insurance , send my kids to uni n pay for my house ! With wat! CPF!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

What a dumbass as usual. You saying cpf allows you to buy all health policies sold by all authorised insurers in Singapore? Does it include life policies that can protect your family members when you die? Does it include accident plans for ppl doing risky jobs to bring home the bacon for the family ? Did cpf cap you on how much you can use n why if it is for your good ? Insurance also comes with savings element so why can't ppl opt to save money with an insurer?
    Talk cock who says can't. I hold a few policies paid out of cpf. Don't talk cock never c cock.

Mine are even investment link! Which is not view too risky becoz dumb dicks like u anyhow buy n never read.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You must be very ignorant is it?
    You want to compare like that without comparing salary?

Ok, here it goes: a cleaner in UK earns about GBP 2,000 pm or S$4000 pm, just normal working hours only.
    A cleaner in Singapore earns $800 pm.
    Road side Fish & Chip GBP 2.50 or S$5, vs your chicken rice S$3.50. Both not healthy, so comparable.

The cleaner in UK can afford a car, GBP 10,000 or S$20,000.
    The cleaner in Singapore can afford a car or not?!

Who is better off hah?

U are the 1 with selective reading skills. So wat u zero the essential! Like I say zero it still how much a sandwich or road dide oily fish n chips in uk? U want to compare uk but U turn a blind eye we have access to chicken rice at 3.5 n even 1.5!

I point that out so many times n then me reg here say it goes to welfare good! So I show u welfare.

Pls

Go back to school learn to read n understand before u jump ard like a mad cow.

What a dumbass as usual. You saying cpf allows you to buy all health policies sold by all authorised insurers in Singapore? Does it include life policies that can protect your family members when you die? Does it include accident plans for ppl doing risky jobs to bring home the bacon for the family ? Did cpf cap you on how much you can use n why if it is for your good ? Insurance also comes with savings element so why can't ppl opt to save money with an insurer?

U r really stupid. Base on ur Analogy so Cpf cannot buy car too! So no good. Do I care can buy all insurance in the world? I don't fcare I easily can pay the 2k for 1m coverage who care use Cpf! I buy house buy insurance for myself send kid to school. Who care ur logic?

Do u need Cpf to pay for ur dildo too?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

Ok, here it goes: a cleaner in UK earns about GBP 2,000 pm or S$4000 pm, just normal working hours only.
    Road side Fish & Chip GBP 2.50 or S$5, vs your chicken rice S$3.50. Both not healthy, so comparable.

Who is better off hah?

U must be ignorant too. Wats the income tax there by the way ah?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

We are debating about cpf providing for a safety net so obviously we are debating the use of cpf money to pay for insurance. Medical cost is obviously one of the most pressing issues for retirees n old age so obviously using cpf to pay for insurance is a valid suggestion. What a stupid dumbass u r for not following the line of argument.
    U r really stupid. Base on ur Analogy so Cpf cannot buy car too! So no good. Do I care can buy all insurance in the world? I don't fcare I easily can pay the 2k for 1m coverage who care use Cpf! I buy house buy insurance for myself send kid to school. Who care ur logic?

Do u need Cpf to pay for ur dildo too?

Who is better off hah?

Don't fudge the no. Fish is 2,5 small no chips. U expect the ang mor eat small ? And chips cost 1.2 to go. So min 1 meal cost 3.7 to 5 pound which is 10 sgd. versed 3.5 or 1.5 chicken rice.

Cleaner salary is pay by hr. ard 7 pound. Avg p, is abt 1300 pound. To 1600 pound.

U factor tax in. Wat they get?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

We are debating about cpf providing for a safety net so obviously we are debating the use of cpf money to pay for insurance. Medical cost is obviously one of the most pressing issues for retirees n old age so obviously using cpf to pay for insurance is a valid suggestion. What a stupid dumbass u r for not following the line of argument.

Well I m buying insurance with it! Medisafe is used to buy medical insurance too! I m using that too!

Duh!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

This is what we call selective of facts mixed with lies...

Cleaners paid by hours and only earn <GBP 1600 pm? Fish & Chips no GBP 2.50?
    GBP 2.50 f&c is better your bastard lies of $1.50 chicken rice!

Cleaners in UK can afford cars, Singapore cleaners can?

Cleaners in UK can get unemployment job benefits! Singapore have or not?

Cleaners in UK got no job get better benefits than working, Singapore got or not?

So conclusion? Better be cleaners in UK than in SG!

Don't fudge the no. Fish is 2,5 small no chips. U expect the ang mor eat small ? And chips cost 1.2 to go. So min 1 meal cost 3.7 to 5 pound which is 10 sgd. versed 3.5 or 1.5 chicken rice.

Cleaner salary is pay by hr. ard 7 pound. Avg p, is abt 1300 pound. To 1600 pound.

U factor tax in. Wat they get?

Cleaners in UK got no job get better benefits than working, Singapore got or not?

This is what I call selective . So good why not u go be maid there?
    Also get ur facts right Singapore cleaners are 1200 onwards no more 800!

Talk abt selective blindness.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Here got worke fare!

Unemployed benifits? Loafers.! If so why be cleaners in the first place. Just collect benifits. Tock cock

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Ha ha ha! Ignorant fool!

You think they really pay so high tax? They pay 40% tax, but about 20% go to social benefits, which will pay out as unemployment benefits and pension benefits when they retire!

Cleaners in UK can afford cars, Singapore cleaners can or not?
    Cleaners in UK can afford landed properties, Singapore cleaners can or not?

Here got worke fare!

Unemployed benifits? Loafers.! If so why be cleaners in the first place. Just collect benifits. Tock cock

Ha ha ha! Ignorant fool!

You think they really pay so high tax? They pay 40% tax, but about 20% go to social benefits, which will pay out as unemployment benefits and pension benefits when they retire!

good good then. pls u go there be cleaner. ok. since u think its so good.

I dont need social benefit. I work for my own bread no need such useless taxed benefits to help loafers like u.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Ha ha ha! Ignorant fool!

why must go UK pay so much tax to afforded a landed? malaysia also can afforded landed.

only fundge king like u say landed. wat kind of landed? kampong ah tat hse is landed. ok lor.

UK some grotto is landed. ok lor..

pls u go stay there. be cleaner then. good good. 1 less trash in singapore.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Oh yah , i almost forgot you will just follow like a dog the designated insurer given to you n not question why a wide range of better n more comprehensive products are not allowed to be bought using cpf money. Dogs just follow what masters tell them to do with out question. ..woof woof....
    Well I m buying insurance with it! Medisafe is used to buy medical insurance too! I m using that too!

Duh!

Of course you need benefit , cpf providing you benefit of safeguarding your money against china mei mei coz your money doomed to go to them without cpf
    good good then. pls u go there be cleaner. ok. since u think its so good.

I dont need social benefit. I work for my own bread no need such useless taxed benefits to help loafers like u.

Oh yah , i almost forgot you will just follow like a dog the designated insurer given to you n not question why a wide range of better n more comprehensive products are not allowed to be bought using cpf money. Dogs just follow what masters tell them to do with out question. ..woof woof....

Way a blind bat. Belive only the shit u see on line. Best can only see shit. Blind as a dumb ass bat. Yeah many many good insurance right when u loose ur money like those dumb ass who use cpf go buy investment link ins at a wrong age. Then loose $ .then u howl like a mad hernia why no regulation to safe guard cpf from this. Selfish people like u kpkb only. When loose to hold scam will come crying father crying mother kpkb why again no control esp important cpf.

U are another talk clock king.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Of course you need benefit , cpf providing you benefit of safeguarding your money against china mei mei coz your money doomed to go to them without cpf

Safe guard me from fools like u fuxkg up the whole country .

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Your money is very "safe" now , you can go look for your pair of China boobs in geylang
    Safe guard me from fools like u fuxkg up the whole country .

Your money is very "safe" now , you can go look for your pair of China boobs in geylang
    Is that the best u can do?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH