Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Career change

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    Sorry, why need to declare bankruptcy?
    Hi...I mean if there is a need to go to such length, I am prepared for that. I need proper management and planning.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi Mt Sinai property has high ceiling, so I could build/erect the loft which can be easily accommodate all family members.
    Do you think you will still have money left to build the loft? While you barely can afford the condo?
    After google your photo and saw your face, i am really wondering why God can be so generous, give you such a handsome face and genius brain. Pity your wife
    DISCLAIMER :
    ForeignTalent is merely a nick name. Although I'm a foreigner but I'm not really that talented and promised will never take any employments in Singapore for now or in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignTalent
    Do you think you will still have money left to build the loft? While you barely can afford the condo?
    After google your photo and saw your face, i am really wondering why God can be so generous, give you such a handsome face and genius brain. Pity your wife
    Hi...I think it's unfair to pass such statement from a picture. I am definitely more than a picture.

Ya, your brain is definitely more twisted

All you need is self reflection. Why others can, you can not.
    Instead of hoping every body else die, why you don't just think a way to survive?
    DISCLAIMER :
    ForeignTalent is merely a nick name. Although I'm a foreigner but I'm not really that talented and promised will never take any employments in Singapore for now or in the future.

I am still working at this hour but cant control myself to comment here:

Mr Tan, not sure you are real or not. But your posting is very drama. Anyway, following your posting is more interesting than watching the Chanel 8 drama show...Hope you know you in person 1 day..good night..

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I am willing and/or prepared to declare bankruptcy in bid of the Mt Sinai dream. It is achievable, as long it is well plan.
    Only a coward will do that. Moron.

I hope you declare bankrupt. You will lose your bank job, you will not find job easily, you lose your passport, you cannot take bank loan, no facility etc. I pity your family for having a lazy kuku bird like you.

You are educated. Instead of working hard, you are just finding shortcuts. Really twisted pea brain.

I gathered from 1 of ur previous posts that u r eyeing on s$1.8m condo @ Trizon. Is this correct?

With a budget of $1.8m, you can get 2br @ 1092ft2 (smallest unit). The larger sizes of 2brs are tagged in surplus of s$2m.c I hope I have not derived wrongly.

Based on this assumption, you intend to squeeze ALL current members (9 headcounts) into this unit ?.......? And you are going to say that you will be providing QUALITY living space for each member ???

Morning..

Seriously, I dont think Mr Tan is kuku or stupid but think otherwise based on following reasons:

1. How many of us can convince our PIL to give you their rental income and no monthly allowance given to them;

2. How many of us can convince our PARENT to give you their rental income and no monthly allowance given to them;

3. How many of you can convince your BROTHER IN LAW to let his parent to give you their income and by providing him a space to sleep at night, he need to pay the utilities bill.

4. How many of us who earn $4K (provided what he say is true) but can leverage whatever he has to buy a property which is for sure out of his personal affordability.

From the business point of view, he is considered very successful. He must be a very good saleman who can sell his dream to his family member and get all of them work towards his dream. Also, if he really manage to buy his dream property, his children will be very comfortable with 3 HDB and 1 condo.

Mr Tan, if you really want to change career, why not consider to be financial adviser given the fact that you have very good convincing skill. You have put in effort to make yourself famous in this forum. If everyone of them buy 1 policy or product from you, you can go view property in sentosa cove. I have a friend who from very poor family (I know him well). He change his career from accountant to be financial adviser about 7 years ago. Now he has 7 condo and on and off still got to pay his dad's debt which is borrowed from loan shark.

Sometime, you must think and find out yourselves. By asking ppl in this forum, you wont get anything

GOOD LUCK!

Mr Kong, if based on your assumption, he will keep the 3 HDB flats & buy an additional S$ 1.8M condo unit @ Mt Sinai, how much downpayment he needs to folk out ? According to his own confession, his savings is abour SGD50k.

Besides, with an ongoing loan for HDB (more than SGD400K), how will any bank access & render him more loan facilities based on his current income?

Quote Originally Posted by kskong2000
    Morning..

Seriously, I dont think Mr Tan is kuku or stupid but think otherwise based on following reasons:

1. How many of us can convince our PIL to give you their rental income and no monthly allowance given to them;

2. How many of us can convince our PARENT to give you their rental income and no monthly allowance given to them;

3. How many of you can convince your BROTHER IN LAW to let his parent to give you their income and by providing him a space to sleep at night, he need to pay the utilities bill.

4. How many of us who earn $4K (provided what he say is true) but can leverage whatever he has to buy a property which is for sure out of his personal affordability.

From the business point of view, he is considered very successful. He must be a very good saleman who can sell his dream to his family member and get all of them work towards his dream. Also, if he really manage to buy his dream property, his children will be very comfortable with 3 HDB and 1 condo.

Mr Tan, if you really want to change career, why not consider to be financial adviser given the fact that you have very good convincing skill. You have put in effort to make yourself famous in this forum. If everyone of them buy 1 policy or product from you, you can go view property in sentosa cove. I have a friend who from very poor family (I know him well). He change his career from accountant to be financial adviser about 7 years ago. Now he has 7 condo and on and off still got to pay his dad's debt which is borrowed from loan shark.

Sometime, you must think and find out yourselves. By asking ppl in this forum, you wont get anything

GOOD LUCK!

For a property of 1.8mil, assume he can get loan of 70%, the downpayment is around 550K. I think both his parent and PIL HDB is fully paid. He can re-mortgage these 2 properties plus getting unsecured credit facilities. In addition, the bank will also consider his rental income from 3 HDB (he put every1 name as guarantor) as the total income. All sum up should have 15K to 17K.

Anyway, my point is that he is definitely not a kuku person. Maybe he just pretend to be Kuku by trying to get attention to fulfill his other agenda.

Also, he can do something which normal ppl cant (at least I cant)...so i think he is smarter than me...(at least less kuku than me..)

Cheers....

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Mr Kong, if based on your assumption, he will keep the 3 HDB flats & buy an additional S$ 1.8M condo unit @ Mt Sinai, how much downpayment he needs to folk out ? According to his own confession, his savings is abour SGD50k.

Besides, with an ongoing loan for HDB (more than SGD400K), how will any bank access & render him more loan facilities based on his current income?

S$1.8M 2BR property & everyone squeezed in? Hmmm.......

Total rental income for 3 hdbs is likely to hit 15k - 17k as you indicated.

Getting unsecured loan ? Do you know the rate ?

Anyway, it is not wrong if he wants to invest in a private property. However, needs to be realistic with his expectation......

For a property of 1.8mil, assume he can get loan of 70%, the downpayment is around 550K. I think both his parent and PIL HDB is fully paid. He can re-mortgage these 2 properties plus getting unsecured credit facilities. In addition, the bank will also consider his rental income from 3 HDB (he put every1 name as guarantor) as the total income. All sum up should have 15K to 17K.

Anyway, my point is that he is definitely not a kuku person. Maybe he just pretend to be Kuku by trying to get attention to fulfill his other agenda.

Also, he can do something which normal ppl cant (at least I cant)...so i think he is smarter than me...(at least less kuku than me..)

Cheers....

How is yowetan kuku bird planning to declare bankrupt and yet get loan approvals?

I don't know how that will work (declare bankrupt) to realise his dream to buy Trizon.

I hope he builds loft in Trizon. Show some pictures and i will invite BCA to go kuku bird's home for coffee. Of cos must arrange time carefully bcos it is occupied by more than 9 members. Surely cannot fit. Go pee must take queue number. Queue sure longer than zouk.

I want to notify authorities his scheme to cheat (take loan then declare bankrupt). But who do i notify? Anyone knows where kuku bird works? I only have his photo. Sorry, i am not smarter than him. I only know i must work hard and thankfully, i make some decent money when i flip industrial and residential properties a few years ago.

S$1.8M 2BR property & everyone squeezed in? Hmmm.......

Total rental income for 3 hdbs is likely to hit 15k - 17k as you indicated..

Too ambitious, 100,000 condos coming up over next 4 years. Who will live in HDB then?
    狮子王 (formerly blackjack21trader): READ MY LIPS: NO MORE CRASH FOR 60 YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    How is yowetan kuku bird planning to declare bankrupt and yet get loan approvals?

I don't know how that will work (declare bankrupt) to realise his dream to buy Trizon.

I hope he builds loft in Trizon. Show some pictures and i will invite BCA to go kuku bird's home for coffee. Of cos must arrange time carefully bcos it is occupied by more than 9 members. Surely cannot fit. Go pee must take queue number. Queue sure longer than zouk.

I want to notify authorities his scheme to cheat (take loan then declare bankrupt). But who do i notify? Anyone knows where kuku bird works? I only have his photo. Sorry, i am not smarter than him. I only know i must work hard and thankfully, i make some decent money when i flip industrial and residential properties a few years ago.
    Not possible. Bank will auction his condo if he declared bankruptcy !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Sorry my typo error.... i meant to say the total rental income is UNLIKELY achieveable !

As you can see all my postings in this thread, align with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by sgbuyer
    Too ambitious, 100,000 condos coming up over next 4 years. Who will live in HDB then?

Sorry my typo error.... i meant to say the total rental income is UNLIKELY achieveable !

As you can see all my postings in this thread, align with this statement.

np, I think most expats given a chance will prefer to stay in condo with facilities than hdb.
    狮子王 (formerly blackjack21trader): READ MY LIPS: NO MORE CRASH FOR 60 YEARS.

Cheers....
    HDB can't be re-mortgage