Thread: When's the right time to start looking for an ID?

Default When's the right time to start looking for an ID?

Need some advice here. My new place is probably ready by 3Q next year so when should i start looking for an ID? Thanks in advance!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    Need some advice here. My new place is probably ready by 3Q next year so when should i start looking for an ID? Thanks in advance!
    Depends on how urgent you want to shift in.

I prefer to see the actual unit before I make any commitments. I have had experiences whereby the actual unit (in several aspects) turns out to be quite different from what the interior designer and myself have imagined eg. Extra beam somewhere, cabinets/wardrobes of different colour shades, pvt lift lobby door opening orientation etc.

Unless you have the floor plans with the exact measurements, you may just want to engage the ids to do some plannings and sketches, or pay a few hundred bucks to get some 3D max drawings up to get a better feel of the concept u want.

Having said that, most furniture nowadays have a rather long lead time, especially those Italian ones that may take up to 4mths to indent. You may wish to take that into consideration

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Depends on how urgent you want to shift in.

I prefer to see the actual unit before I make any commitments. I have had experiences whereby the actual unit (in several aspects) turns out to be quite different from what the interior designer and myself have imagined eg. Extra beam somewhere, cabinets/wardrobes of different colour shades, pvt lift lobby door opening orientation etc.

Unless you have the floor plans with the exact measurements, you may just want to engage the ids to do some plannings and sketches, or pay a few hundred bucks to get some 3D max drawings up to get a better feel of the concept u want.

Having said that, most furniture nowadays have a rather long lead time, especially those Italian ones that may take up to 4mths to indent. You may wish to take that into consideration
    Thanks for the advice. I think getting some 3D drawings may be a good way to start assessing some of the IDs.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

bro where u moving too?

ur condo sold?

Quote Originally Posted by pod
    bro where u moving too?

ur condo sold?
    Moving but not selling.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Moving but not selling.

sibeh loaded...